ABSTRUSE
Cirque du Freak
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2003
- Posts
- 50,094
Aw...you called me sweetheart and now I"m all warm and fuzzy...which I normally hate.Goldie Munro said:I think so - sweetheart![]()

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Aw...you called me sweetheart and now I"m all warm and fuzzy...which I normally hate.Goldie Munro said:I think so - sweetheart![]()

ABSTRUSE said:Aw...you called me sweetheart and now I"m all warm and fuzzy...which I normally hate.![]()
I'll punish you later....don't think you'll get away with this.Goldie Munro said:gotcha!!
ABSTRUSE said:I'll punish you later....don't think you'll get away with this.![]()
I give out gift certificates too.Goldie Munro said:Oh promises promises!!![]()
ABSTRUSE said:I give out gift certificates too.![]()
I look like I have money, don't I?Goldie Munro said:REally??? I want one for PRADA - thanks you're lovely!!

ABSTRUSE said:I look like I have money, don't I?
sigh...alas I'm a pooor...but if I had it you would have Prada.
I would have a new car.![]()
Not for fast food right?.....let's go to the city, nosh in a fab restraunt, then drive along the coast.Goldie Munro said:Ah we can dream - me in my Prada outfit and you in your car - drive me somewhere exeptional!!
ABSTRUSE said:Not for fast food right?.....let's go to the city, nosh in a fab restraunt, then drive along the coast.
Woohoo............two bitches in a black 59' Caddy convertible. Like Thelma and Louise or Patsy and Eddie.Goldie Munro said:You read my mind!! Drive bitch!!![]()

ABSTRUSE said:Woohoo............two bitches in a black 59' Caddy convertible. Like Thelma and Louise or Patsy and Eddie.![]()
You must find and watch Absolutly Fabulous for Patsy and Eddie...I thought you were a Brit?Goldie Munro said:I don't know who Patsy and Eddie are so I'll go with T and L - does it have the same ending tho?
ABSTRUSE said:You must find and watch Absolutly Fabulous for Patsy and Eddie...I thought you were a Brit?
No....different ending....we go for breakfast at a truck stop and then notice our hair and make-up and scream.
Don't scare me like that!!! I worship them.Goldie Munro said:Not sure why I didn't realise - Patsy and Eddie - of cousre!!!
ABSTRUSE said:Don't scare me like that!!! I worship them.
La Croix and then a drink? Cheers.Goldie Munro said:So Patsy - ready for some shopping??
ABSTRUSE said:La Croix and then a drink? Cheers.
and me lovely ciggies.Goldie Munro said:Champagne darlng? Of course!
ABSTRUSE said:and me lovely ciggies.
No but I will now...do they come in Menthols?Goldie Munro said:I smoke Silk Cut - you?
ABSTRUSE said:No but I will now...do they come in Menthols?
I was going to share one of my cigars but since you're so picky nevermind.Goldie Munro said:Hack hack hack - (virtual coughing) menthol??? Whaaahaaaa

ABSTRUSE said:I was going to share one of my cigars but since you're so picky nevermind.![]()
Can you do that???? and do you have pictures?Goldie Munro said:Suck your cigar honey! I'll suck my ....