Tffa&c!!

Tatelou said:
Yep, more than likely! :D

How you doin', babe? I haven't seen you around much recently. :rose:

Decent, I suppose. Sick of wishy-washy weather (warm enough the last two days for shorts and tank tops, freezing today...I sleep alot).

Trying to write, not very successfully, and arguing on yet another discussion of pesky trolls over on the story feedback forum (some newb claimed he was trolled because his story went from 5.0 to a pitiful 4.7 - oh, sob....oh, weep).
 
cloudy said:
Decent, I suppose. Sick of wishy-washy weather (warm enough the last two days for shorts and tank tops, freezing today...I sleep alot).

Trying to write, not very successfully, and arguing on yet another discussion of pesky trolls over on the story feedback forum (some newb claimed he was trolled because his story went from 5.0 to a pitiful 4.7 - oh, sob....oh, weep).

:cool: The weather's been lovely here. Warm early spring, there ain't nothing like it. :)

Not another one! Awww, bless him.
 
Tatelou said:
:cool: The weather's been lovely here. Warm early spring, there ain't nothing like it. :)

Not another one! Awww, bless him.

I can't feel sorry for him - just can't. Arrogance has that effect on me. :cool:
 
cloudy said:
I can't feel sorry for him - just can't. Arrogance has that effect on me. :cool:

I just read the thread! LOL! The "phenomenon" he described happens to the majority of new stories posted on the site, doesn't it? :confused:
 
Tatelou said:
I just read the thread! LOL! The "phenomenon" he described happens to the majority of new stories posted on the site, doesn't it? :confused:

Yeah, but he's "special." :rolleyes: One of those you just wanna smack upside the head, and say "deal with it."

Which is what I pretty much did, I think.

:D
 
cloudy said:
Yeah, but he's "special." :rolleyes: One of those you just wanna smack upside the head, and say "deal with it."

Hehehe! And I see you verbally did that. I love you. :D :heart:

LOL! I just spotted your edit!
 
Tatelou said:
Hehehe! And I see you verbally did that. I love you. :D :heart:

LOL! I just spotted your edit!

Well, I've never been known for keeping what I think to myself, unfortunately. :D
 
cloudy said:
Well, I've never been known for keeping what I think to myself, unfortunately. :D

That's a bad thing? ;)

Hey, you're getting close to 10,000 posts, you posting whore. :D
 
Working. Still. :( The other one is too drunk to type. I type even when drunk, well, if you can call it that :D :heart:
 
Back
Top