Tffa&c!!

Goldie Munro said:
REally??? I want one for PRADA - thanks you're lovely!!
I look like I have money, don't I?
sigh...alas I'm a pooor...but if I had it you would have Prada.
I would have a new car. :D
 
ABSTRUSE said:
I look like I have money, don't I?
sigh...alas I'm a pooor...but if I had it you would have Prada.
I would have a new car. :D

Ah we can dream - me in my Prada outfit and you in your car - drive me somewhere exeptional!!
 
Goldie Munro said:
Ah we can dream - me in my Prada outfit and you in your car - drive me somewhere exeptional!!
Not for fast food right?.....let's go to the city, nosh in a fab restraunt, then drive along the coast.
 
Goldie Munro said:
You read my mind!! Drive bitch!! ;)
Woohoo............two bitches in a black 59' Caddy convertible. Like Thelma and Louise or Patsy and Eddie. :D
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Woohoo............two bitches in a black 59' Caddy convertible. Like Thelma and Louise or Patsy and Eddie. :D

I don't know who Patsy and Eddie are so I'll go with T and L - does it have the same ending tho?
 
Goldie Munro said:
I don't know who Patsy and Eddie are so I'll go with T and L - does it have the same ending tho?
You must find and watch Absolutly Fabulous for Patsy and Eddie...I thought you were a Brit?

No....different ending....we go for breakfast at a truck stop and then notice our hair and make-up and scream.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
You must find and watch Absolutly Fabulous for Patsy and Eddie...I thought you were a Brit?

No....different ending....we go for breakfast at a truck stop and then notice our hair and make-up and scream.

Not sure why I didn't realise - Patsy and Eddie - of cousre!!!
 
Goldie Munro said:
Hack hack hack - (virtual coughing) menthol??? Whaaahaaaa
I was going to share one of my cigars but since you're so picky nevermind. :p
 
Back
Top