ABSTRUSE
Cirque du Freak
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2003
- Posts
- 50,094
Canadians don't use vases or urns...they use tin cans and old boots.Tatelou said:Yay! Cloudy's learnt "Brit-speak".
(Or were you doing Canadian? Say it again, I'll listen harder this time.)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Canadians don't use vases or urns...they use tin cans and old boots.Tatelou said:Yay! Cloudy's learnt "Brit-speak".
(Or were you doing Canadian? Say it again, I'll listen harder this time.)
ABSTRUSE said:Canadians don't use vases or urns...they use tin cans and old boots.

cloudy said:V-AHHHHHH-ZZZZZZZZZ
ABSTRUSE said:Canadians don't use vases or urns...they use tin cans and old boots.
Stop...it's not what you think...go to Abs and read why....but it's still funny this way.Tatelou said:Oh shit. I just noticed your location. I saw the AV, but didn't realise why, until now.![]()
Speaking of.....where's the Canuck?cloudy said:and stuffed beavers.![]()
Which one?ABSTRUSE said:Speaking of.....where's the Canuck?
CharleyH said:oh pass me over you tea tottling Brit and iron burning Amish, and trans-bordering native!
![]()
ABSTRUSE said:Stop...it's not what you think...go to Abs and read why....but it's still funny this way.
The one with the fangs.tolyk said:Which one?
Sheesh, you're such a Nancy....I'll find the post #Tatelou said:Do I have to? That thread moves so bloody fast, I could be trapped inside for a week, trying to catch up.l
*checks mouth*ABSTRUSE said:The one with the fangs.
CharleyH said:oh pass me over you tea tottling Brit and iron burning Amish, and trans-bordering native!
![]()
No I meant the scaly one...you're furry.tolyk said:*checks mouth*
I partially qualify for that, but don't think you mean me![]()
Ahhh, alrightyABSTRUSE said:No I meant the scaly one...you're furry.

ABSTRUSE said:Sheesh, you're such a Nancy....I'll find the post #

cloudy said::trans-bordering"?
I feel like I should be insulted.....
ABSTRUSE said:Lou: #54316.
Did you get the fangs filed to points again?Tatelou said:Nancy? Hahaha!
No I'm not. I'm tough and brave I am. I even went to the dentist earlier! So proud of myself.![]()
Tatelou said:Holy fuck!
How the hell did it grow to that many? Some people talk too much.![]()
Ok, I'm gonna look.![]()
I take that as praise coming from a country of people who talk like they have marbles in their mouths.Tatelou said:Holy fuck!
How the hell did it grow to that many? Some people talk too much.![]()
Ok, I'm gonna look.![]()
