Tffa&c!!

Tatelou said:
Yay! Cloudy's learnt "Brit-speak".

(Or were you doing Canadian? Say it again, I'll listen harder this time.)
Canadians don't use vases or urns...they use tin cans and old boots.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Canadians don't use vases or urns...they use tin cans and old boots.

Oh shit. I just noticed your location. I saw the AV, but didn't realise why, until now. :D
 
Tatelou said:
Oh shit. I just noticed your location. I saw the AV, but didn't realise why, until now. :D
Stop...it's not what you think...go to Abs and read why....but it's still funny this way.
 
oh pass me over you tea tottling Brit and iron burning Amish, and trans-bordering native!

:heart:
 
CharleyH said:
oh pass me over you tea tottling Brit and iron burning Amish, and trans-bordering native!

:heart:

How could I pass you over???

Come 'ere, let's snog.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Stop...it's not what you think...go to Abs and read why....but it's still funny this way.

Do I have to? That thread moves so bloody fast, I could be trapped inside for a week, trying to catch up.
 
Tatelou said:
Do I have to? That thread moves so bloody fast, I could be trapped inside for a week, trying to catch up.l
Sheesh, you're such a Nancy....I'll find the post #
 
CharleyH said:
oh pass me over you tea tottling Brit and iron burning Amish, and trans-bordering native!

:heart:

:trans-bordering"?

I feel like I should be insulted.....
 
ABSTRUSE said:
No I meant the scaly one...you're furry.
Ahhh, alrighty :)

This was probably the first time I've checked this thread, and I saw canuck.. it's almost like a homing beacon.. :p
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Sheesh, you're such a Nancy....I'll find the post #

Nancy? Hahaha!

No I'm not. I'm tough and brave I am. I even went to the dentist earlier! So proud of myself. :cathappy:
 
Tatelou said:
Nancy? Hahaha!

No I'm not. I'm tough and brave I am. I even went to the dentist earlier! So proud of myself. :cathappy:
Did you get the fangs filed to points again?

Tol: no offence to the other Canadians...I just need to insult Charley, it helps her acne clear up.
 
Tatelou said:
Holy fuck!

How the hell did it grow to that many? Some people talk too much. :rolleyes:

Ok, I'm gonna look. ;)
I take that as praise coming from a country of people who talk like they have marbles in their mouths.
 
Ah, oops.

Just read the post, Abs. Dunno what to say now, except what a wonderful dedication that is. :heart: :rose: :heart:
 
Back
Top