Tffa&c!!

Tatelou said:
Ah, oops.

Just read the post, Abs. Dunno what to say now, except what a wonderful dedication that is. :heart: :rose: :heart:
Quite alright, you didn't know...I can sometimes be serious. It just makes me sad that they are gone, but I did get to meet them.
Antonio inspired so many of us to draw...he had an entourage too and he was the one the made Jerry Hall what she is and introduced her to Mick.

He was fucking brilliant and attacked the paper, showed you it was okay to be bold with color and take things to the edge. I'll have to find more of his stuff, you'll like it.
 
Tatelou said:
How could I pass you over???

Come 'ere, let's snog.

Snog is good, and if the BF comes home, and then WOW better when I watch, (ok NOT I am good, qualify!) :devil: LOL
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Quite alright, you didn't know...I can sometimes be serious. It just makes me sad that they are gone, but I did get to meet them.
Antonio inspired so many of us to draw...he had an entourage too and he was the one the made Jerry Hall what she is and introduced her to Mick.

He was fucking brilliant and attacked the paper, showed you it was okay to be bold with color and take things to the edge. I'll have to find more of his stuff, you'll like it.

Awesome that you got to meet them. I can tell how much they touched your life. :heart:
 
Lou, Charley and Cloudy are gone....again.
I'm at the mercy of the Gosling now............................YES!
 
Goldie Munro said:
Im sure you don't hon! ;)
I've noticed Lou has a new little friend, I think the skank dumped me.
I've also noticed a lot of threads about the right to life...it's depressing me now.
I've also noticed that your AV excites me.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
I've noticed Lou has a new little friend, I think the skank dumped me.
I've also noticed a lot of threads about the right to life...it's depressing me now.
I've also noticed that your AV excites me.

1- have no idea about that

2 - the right to life - we all have our opinions

3 - does it?? Ooooh good!
 
Goldie Munro said:
1- have no idea about that

2 - the right to life - we all have our opinions

3 - does it?? Ooooh good!
1. Yes, she's flirting with what looks like a Dead Cher.

2. I should hope so.

3. Tease.
 
Back
Top