ABSTRUSE
Cirque du Freak
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2003
- Posts
- 50,094
I don't pay attention to your tits ..........much.Tatelou said:The left one (didn't you see that thread earlier?)![]()
![]()
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don't pay attention to your tits ..........much.Tatelou said:The left one (didn't you see that thread earlier?)![]()
![]()
![]()
ABSTRUSE said:I don't pay attention to your tits ..........much.
TAKE ME NOW!!!!!Tatelou said:I can't help but pay attention to yours, sweetheart.

ABSTRUSE said:TAKE ME NOW!!!!!![]()
Tatelou said:![]()
It must be my lucky night! I've got you throwing yourself at me, ready to be taken, in this thread, and I'm having a hairpulling catfight with Scarlett on another thread.![]()
ABSTRUSE said:You're popular you sassy wench.

I think I've been insulted but it was subtle.Tatelou said:No, I'm just here and I'll talk to anyone.![]()
![]()
ABSTRUSE said:I think I've been insulted but it was subtle.![]()

What mind?Tatelou said:No, course not. It's all in your mind.
I've gotta say, that's a brilliant new title. Svet did good (it had to happen, eventually).![]()
ABSTRUSE said:What mind?
Yes, the title fits like a glove!

I may put this in my sigline, it's from Margaret Atwood's Cat's Eye":Tatelou said:Good point.
Yes, it does! Perfection.![]()
ABSTRUSE said:I may put this in my sigline, it's from Margaret Atwood's Cat's Eye":
'"And yet it disturbs me to learn I have hurt someone unintentionally. I want all my hurts to be intentional."

By Jove I think I will.Tatelou said:Fucking brilliant! Do it.![]()

That's why we get along so well. ITatelou said:You're such a cold bitch. I love you.![]()
you too.CharleyH said:You mean you removed me?![]()

cloudy said:Me, too.
![]()
cloudy said:Me, too.
![]()

Tatelou said:Well, I wasn't even there in the first place.
*sob*
*bawl*
*wail*

CharleyH said:Is that AV your impersonation of bunny ball ball?![]()


ABSTRUSE said:It was intentional...does it hurt?![]()

bitchCharleyH said:Me? Nevah. Besides, I know you are as sweet as a slice of an Amish mom's apple pie![]()