Tffa&c!!

ABSTRUSE said:
CLOUDY!!!!!!!!!

Sup babe, feeling better these days?

A little yes....

if notsobrightly would quit attacking people, I might even turn the war chants off...

:devil:
 
cloudy said:
A little yes....

if notsobrightly would quit attacking people, I might even turn the war chants off...

:devil:

ROFLOL :D

Editing even before I post.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
LOL...........I hope Blackie kicks your ass.

I thought you were off doing something semi-productive today?

I write a bit, then I get . . . distracted. I can hear this thread call. I swear it is haunting me!
 
CharleyH said:
I write a bit, then I get . . . distracted. I can hear this thread call. I swear it is haunting me!
It is......so HA!

Cloudy: PMSL!!!!!
 
CharleyH said:
Ok, enough of this crapping around. I MUST work now. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
But you still came back.......didn't you?

It's like a bag of potato chips, you always say....only just one more....but it never stops until the bag's empty and you need a big glass of water, then you get bloated and vow never to be so stupid again...but then you go shopping and buy another bag....vicious cycle. :cool:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
but of course.........how are you feeling? still got the cold?

I'm feeling really good now, thanks! It didn't hang around long, thank god. Would've hated to not be able to breath through my nose tomorrow. ;)

How's you now?
 
Tatelou said:
I'm feeling really good now, thanks! It didn't hang around long, thank god. Would've hated to not be able to breath through my nose tomorrow. ;)

How's you now?
Still got it, mostly in my sinuses but at least I have my voice back.

Hey, been meaning to ask you, do you watch MI-5? I think it's called Spooks over there.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Still got it, mostly in my sinuses but at least I have my voice back.

Hey, been meaning to ask you, do you watch MI-5? I think it's called Spooks over there.

I watched the first series, sort of watched the second. It is pretty good.
 
Tatelou said:
I watched the first series, sort of watched the second. It is pretty good.
It's great....I'm pissed though over what happened to Zoe and now Danny...other than that its very well written and so up to date. I see a subtle disapproval of the PM.
 
Psssst. Lou, I saw the Squirrelgirl lurking.

the Cloud warrior must still be sleeping.

I'm going to go now, but was just curious to know......did you read my story yet bitch????? :rolleyes:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Psssst. Lou, I saw the Squirrelgirl lurking.

the Cloud warrior must still be sleeping.

I'm going to go now, but was just curious to know......did you read my story yet bitch????? :rolleyes:

Hey! I bumped your gawd awful dull thread for you. Be nice! ;)
 
CharleyH said:
Hey! I bumped your gawd awful dull thread for you. Be nice! ;)
You owe me for all your ghastly threads I've forced myself to participate in.

God I've missed this.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Psssst. Lou, I saw the Squirrelgirl lurking.

the Cloud warrior must still be sleeping.

I'm going to go now, but was just curious to know......did you read my story yet bitch????? :rolleyes:

No. I've been busy getting my tit bitten. :p

(I've printed it out, babe, just finishing the book I'm on, then yours is my bedtime reading. :kiss: )
 
Tatelou said:
No. I've been busy getting my tit bitten. :p

(I've printed it out, babe, just finishing the book I'm on, then yours is my bedtime reading. :kiss: )
Which one? :confused:
 
Back
Top