Tffa&c!!

ABSTRUSE said:
TAKE ME NOW!!!!! :devil:

:catroar:

It must be my lucky night! I've got you throwing yourself at me, ready to be taken, in this thread, and I'm having a hairpulling catfight with Scarlett on another thread. :cool:
 
Tatelou said:
:catroar:

It must be my lucky night! I've got you throwing yourself at me, ready to be taken, in this thread, and I'm having a hairpulling catfight with Scarlett on another thread. :cool:

You're popular you sassy wench.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
I think I've been insulted but it was subtle. :confused:

No, course not. It's all in your mind. ;)

I've gotta say, that's a brilliant new title. Svet did good (it had to happen, eventually). :D
 
Tatelou said:
No, course not. It's all in your mind. ;)

I've gotta say, that's a brilliant new title. Svet did good (it had to happen, eventually). :D
What mind?

Yes, the title fits like a glove!
 
Tatelou said:
Good point.

Yes, it does! Perfection. :D
I may put this in my sigline, it's from Margaret Atwood's Cat's Eye":
'"And yet it disturbs me to learn I have hurt someone unintentionally. I want all my hurts to be intentional."
 
ABSTRUSE said:
I may put this in my sigline, it's from Margaret Atwood's Cat's Eye":
'"And yet it disturbs me to learn I have hurt someone unintentionally. I want all my hurts to be intentional."

Fucking brilliant! Do it. :D
 
cloudy said:


She is a cold bitch, isn't she. I think I will write a poem about her:

Ode to the Flagititious Bitch. No, no, better yet, simply (for such a simple ... woman? :confused: ) RIFFRAFF!

:D
 
CharleyH said:
Is that AV your impersonation of bunny ball ball? :cathappy:

Bahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

I hadn't thought of that. Yes, it is! Brilliant. :D

:cathappy:
 
Back
Top