suggestions, pretty please...

I've felt that way lately. :p

Far from it sweetheart... :kiss:

BTW, congratulations.. :nana:
Oooh that nana! ;)

Thank you.

If I didn't know you would like it so much I'd put you over my knee for that little comment. :devil: :heart:

As for your other post, I understand and agree completely, but you know that, as I have done the same thing in the past haven't I.

I'd love one right about now, but Daddy isn't around lol.

I'm so glad you understand, sweetheart. :heart:

"Whistle Down The Wind"

Whistle down the wind
Let your voices carry
Drown out all the rain
Light a patch of darkness
Treacherous and scary

Howl at the stars
Whisper when you're sleepy
I'll be there you hold you
I'll be there to stop
The chills and all the weeping

Make it clear and strong
So the whole night long
Every signal that you send
Until the very end
I will not abandon you my precious friend

So try and stand the tide
Then you'll raise a banner
Send a flare up in the sky
Try to burn a torch
And try to build a bonfire

Every signal that you send
Until the very end
I'm there

So whistle down the wind
For I have always been
Right there
Oh yeah

menina pequena perdido

Found a Beautiful Soul
North%20Star%2001.jpg
Sorry I haven't been around sweets, just remember that feeling down wont last forever, never be reluctant to ask for help, you don't have to do this alone. :heart: :heart: :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose:

Last edited:
quoll said:
menina pequena perdido

Found a Beautiful Soul
North%20Star%2001.jpg
Sorry I haven't been around sweets, just remember that feeling down wont last forever, never be reluctant to ask for help, you don't have to do this alone. :heart: :heart: :kiss:
oh my goodness, sweetheart. Please forgive me for not seeing this.

Thank you for being my best friend and always being there for me. I love you so very much. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

VermilionSkye said:
oh my goodness, sweetheart. Please forgive me for not seeing this.

Thank you for being my best friend and always being there for me. I love you so very much. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Nothing to forgive darlin', no sorries remember. :rose: :rose: :heart: :kiss:

Think positive get rid of the negatives, believe in your self ,challenge you selfdo not take meds the older you get the worse the effect.

I just retired and Its a bitch trying to adjust. take care.

If you want we can talk on yahoo messenger voice mollison2@rogers.com

quoll said:
Nothing to forgive darlin', no sorries remember. :rose: :rose: :heart: :kiss:
Thank you, sweetheart! Gawd, it was soooooo good talking to you last night. You have been gone far too long. But I understand why and I pray things will settle down soon and you come back to us. :heart: :heart: :heart: :kiss: :rose: :rose:

retd said:
Think positive get rid of the negatives, believe in your self ,challenge you self do not take meds the older you get the worse the effect.

I just retired and Its a bitch trying to adjust. take care.

If you want we can talk on yahoo messenger voice mollison2@rogers.com
Thank you for this. I may surprise you sometime ;)

First off, I want to thank everyone who has dropped by and posted here and offered kindness and support and such good advice. For the PMs too. This thread has been a way for me to vent and release and call out for help when I have needed it. You all are so very wonderful. :rose: :heart:

Things are kind of pushing in again all around me and there has been lots of crying. Lots of stress.

My father is dying and I'm having issues with that. I love him so very very much. He is a wonderful example and someone I hold up very high and show a great deal of respect. He's gained it thousands of times over in my lifetime with all that he has been through since being my father (He is actually my stepdad).

I love you so very much, Dad. I wish I could have been a better daughter and someone to make you proud. You deserved as much.
You have been through so very much since coming into our family. You took on a great deal, too. Too much at times, I think.

I love you for all the times you have been there for me, supported and stood by me when mom tried to hurt me. Thank you for all the hugs, love, kisses, and being such a great example to my children and being an incredible grandfather.

Thank you for my passion for flying and all the starry skies and outstretched moutains and heavenly sunsets we have shared flying together so many times. Thank you, Daddy for having faith in me when no one else did. For believing me. I love you so very much.

Thank you for trying to protect the little girl inside who was hurt so much growing up and left behind.

I want to smile and laugh with you before you go. To tell you how much I hate that you suffered and have endured too much. I want to hold you, kiss your cheek and take all the pain away like you tried to for me.
I don't want to imagine my life without you. My co-pilot, my friend, my sweet sweet dad.

I love you, Daddy. I love you.

VermilionSkye said:
I love you so very much, Dad. I wish I could have been a better daughter and someone to make you proud. You deserved as much.
In the heart of hearts, though not always acknowledeged, a Father always has a special place in his heart for his daughter(s).

VermilionSkye said:
First off, I want to thank everyone who has dropped by and posted here and offered kindness and support and such good advice. For the PMs too. This thread has been a way for me to vent and release and call out for help when I have needed it. You all are so very wonderful. :rose: :heart:

Things are kind of pushing in again all around me and there has been lots of crying. Lots of stress.

My father is dying and I'm having issues with that. I love him so very very much. He is a wonderful example and someone I hold up very high and show a great deal of respect. He's gained it thousands of times over in my lifetime with all that he has been through since being my father (He is actually my stepdad).

You have been through so very much since coming into our family. You took on a great deal, too. Too much at times, I think.

I love you for all the times you have been there for me, supported and stood by me when mom tried to hurt me. Thank you for all the hugs, love, kisses, and being such a great example to my children and being an incredible grandfather.

Thank you for my passion for flying and all the starry skies and outstretched moutains and heavenly sunsets we have shared flying together so many times. Thank you, Daddy for having faith in me when no one else did. For believing me. I love you so very much.

Thank you for trying to protect the little girl inside who was hurt so much growing up and left behind.

I want to smile and laugh with you before you go. To tell you how much I hate that you suffered and have endured too much. I want to hold you, kiss your cheek and take all the pain away like you tried to for me.
I don't want to imagine my life without you. My co-pilot, my friend, my sweet sweet dad.

I love you, Daddy. I love you.
I am sorry to hear about your dad. I will say a prayer that you get thru this difficult holiday season and time.

garbage can said:
In the heart of hearts, though not always acknowledeged, a Father always has a special place in his heart for his daughter(s).
I know. I just know I could be so much better.

May the Warm Winds of Heaven

Blow softly upon your house.

May the Great Spirit

Bless all who enter there.

May your Mocassins

Make happy tracks

in many snows,

and may the Rainbow

Always touch your shoulder.

autumn-maiden.jpg

Oh, Great Spirit, whose voice I hear in the wind,
Whose breath gives life to all the world.

Hear me; I need your strength and wisdom.
Let me walk in beauty,
and make my eyes ever behold the red and purple sunset.

Make my hands respect the things you have made
and my ears sharp to hear your voice

Make me wise so that I may understand
the things you have taught my people.

Help me to remain calm and strong
in the face of all that comes towards me.

Let me learn the lessons you have hidden
in every leaf and rock.

Help me seek pure thoughts
and act with the intention of helping others.

Help me find compassion
without empathy overwhelming me.

I seek strength, not to be greater than my brother,
but to fight my greatest enemy,
Myself.

Make me always ready to come to you
with clean hands and straight eyes.

So when life fades, as the fading sunset,
my spirit may come to you without shame.

Rest assured sweety, your father will have no doubts or regrets about your love for him.
A father is always proud of his children, but a father and daughter have a special bond.
Knowing the kind and loving person you are, there is no doubt in my mind that your father is as proud and loving of his daughter as is humanly possible.

I'm so sorry I have not been able to be here for you.
:heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :kiss:

Last edited:
quoll said:
May the Warm Winds of Heaven

Blow softly upon your house.

May the Great Spirit

Bless all who enter there.

May your Mocassins

Make happy tracks

in many snows,

and may the Rainbow

Always touch your shoulder.

autumn-maiden.jpg

Oh, Great Spirit, whose voice I hear in the wind,
Whose breath gives life to all the world.

Hear me; I need your strength and wisdom.
Let me walk in beauty,
and make my eyes ever behold the red and purple sunset.

Make my hands respect the things you have made
and my ears sharp to hear your voice

Make me wise so that I may understand
the things you have taught my people.

Help me to remain calm and strong
in the face of all that comes towards me.

Let me learn the lessons you have hidden
in every leaf and rock.

Help me seek pure thoughts
and act with the intention of helping others.

Help me find compassion
without empathy overwhelming me.

I seek strength, not to be greater than my brother,
but to fight my greatest enemy,
Myself.

Make me always ready to come to you
with clean hands and straight eyes.

So when life fades, as the fading sunset,
my spirit may come to you without shame.

you know how much I love this...

quoll said:
Rest assured sweety, your father will have no doubts or regrets about your love for him.
A father is always proud of his children, but a father and daughter havea special bond.
Knowing the kind and loving person you are, there is no doubt in my mind that your father is as proud and loving of his daughter as is humanly possible.

I'm so sorry I have not been able to be here for you.
:heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :kiss:

Thank you, sweetness.

And no worries. I know how busy you have been. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Fighting depression wthout drugs.

VermilionSkye said:
Have you ever been tired? I mean just tired. Not physically tired, but tired of it all? I'm struggling more and more to get through every day. I was on an antidepressant for over a year and went off it. That was almost 4 years ago.
I have since left my husband and moved on on my own. My entire life has been a struggle. And it seems to be catching up to me to the point I feel like I'm drowning and can't swim anymore and just feel like slipping away.
My children are the only things in life that keep me going.

I have a career that is slowly taking off. And I like it alot. My predicament is this...

I want to do something about it. I don't want to be this way. But I cannot afford the cost of a doctor or the meds right now and need to know if anyone out here in Lit land can suggest something they have tried with some success and pass it my way. I cannot keep going like this.

Please.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sweet One, I have been there. In a suicidal depression for over five years. I have a Dr. friend that helped me out. First he explained some things to me. This is NOT something you can just "Talk youself out of". It truely is a disease that affects the chemical balance in the brain. So you need to help that balance out. First thing is to take something that will make you feel a little better so you can get up the energy and the drive to get going.
Try ONE glass of a dark red wine every night. Now more than one is not good. It has a tendency to reverse the effects. This will help you some and when it does then some of the other things suggested here are helpful. Such as a workout regimine. You need to get the heart rate up to 150% of normal at the very least. Activity is one of the best ways to stimulate the production and uptake of the endorphines you need. Try to get your kids involved with this. It is a great family activity. If you would like some more helop with this please send me a mail at dukea98@iwon.com

duke4227 said:
Sweet One, I have been there. In a suicidal depression for over five years. I have a Dr. friend that helped me out. First he explained some things to me. This is NOT something you can just "Talk youself out of". It truely is a disease that affects the chemical balance in the brain. So you need to help that balance out. First thing is to take something that will make you feel a little better so you can get up the energy and the drive to get going.
Try ONE glass of a dark red wine every night. Now more than one is not good. It has a tendency to reverse the effects. This will help you some and when it does then some of the other things suggested here are helpful. Such as a workout regimine. You need to get the heart rate up to 150% of normal at the very least. Activity is one of the best ways to stimulate the production and uptake of the endorphines you need. Try to get your kids involved with this. It is a great family activity. If you would like some more helop with this please send me a mail at dukea98@iwon.com
Wow, red wine? I had no idea! Thank you. I will give it a try. I was more of a white wine drinker, but I will try the red!

:rose: :kiss:

Last edited:
:rose: Skye, he knows you love him by your actions and words. I am sorry for your pain and that the walls moving in have been triggered. Keep a good schedule of work, rest, good nutrition, meditation and of course Lit.;)

If there is anything I could do, please let me know... I understand the feelings.

Cathleen said:
:rose: Skye, he knows you love him by your actions and words. I am sorry for your pain and that the walls moving in have been triggered. Keep a good schedule of work, rest, good nutrition, meditation and of course Lit.;)

If there is anything I could do, please let me know... I understand the feelings.
Thank you, sweet Cate.

I have been told, despite him possibly not having long to live, they may put him through chemo again.I personally don't think his body can take it.
He'll be in my prayers and heart no matter his decisions. I love him dearly.

quoll said:

Thank you, my Quili. He would have loved this. He spent time with my son in the forest Monday taking his tree stand (deer hunting) down for the last time.
He felt most at home and close to god when he was out there.

Back