So when is this "Honest" discussion regarding race relations goint to occur?

I seriously think all of these allegations are ploys to get me to feel pressured to prove myself with tit and pussy pics to "set the record straight." :rolleyes::rolleyes: If you want pics, just ask, children.

Officially asking for pictures.

QUOTE"
The facts are that blacks are approx. 13% of the population but they commit close to 50% of all violent crimes and property crimes. The sole exception is rape in which their statistics are in line with their representation of the population. Over 93% of all black victims of murder were murdered by fellow blacks. And that victimization profile is true for all other violent crimes (except the aforementioned Rape). Bottom line is that overwhelmingly blacks are the victims of crime and those crimes were committed by fellow blacks.

While I believe that your use of statistics is true, you fail to realize that crime in america is committed by people in your community. Whites kill whites, Asians kill Asians, etc. Black on Black crime is a term that implies they are the only race killing people of the same race which is a total fabrication of facts and statistics.

Let's dig in here. Yes, you are absolutely correct that whites kill whites, and etc. The important statistic is 13% of the population responsible for 50% of the crime. That's the big one.

Ishmael

Let's dig in here. Yes, you are absolutely correct that whites kill whites, and etc. The important statistic is 13% of the population responsible for 50% of the crime. That's the big one.

Ishmael

Hello. Can you answer me which societies with poverty do not resort to crime to get by? Thanks.

Hello. Can you answer me which societies with poverty do not resort to crime to get by? Thanks.

That bitchslap just left one helluva mark on Ishmael's puffy face. :D

We're talkin' "Orbital Eye-socket Blowout" class here, folks!

I seriously think all of these allegations are ploys to get me to feel pressured to prove myself with tit and pussy pics to "set the record straight." :rolleyes::rolleyes: If you want pics, just ask, children.

You should.

Go post them in the playground.

Ishmael

They are (assuming your number is correct) responsible for 50% of the crime, depending on how you define crime.

Are you talking about arrests? All crimes, whether someone was arrested or not? Convictions?

Your stat is probably biased.

October 2014 Unemployment:

White: 4.8%
White men 20 and over: 4.2%
White women 20 and over: 4.6%
White Teenager (16-19): 16.3%

Black: 10.9%
Black men 20 and over: 10.7%
Black women 20 and over: 9.4%
Black Teenager (16-19): 32.6%

Asian (all): 5.0%

Now start studying 'White Flight" and its effect on the opportunity for black people across America. Take a look at Segregation (yes, America is still segregated) and then look at unemployment in South Chicago (100% non-white) compared to any 100% white area. White flight takes not only the people, but the businesses and the opportunity as well.

If you are Black Teenager, 16-19 and living in South Chicago - your opportunity for employment that will advance you out of the ghetto is just slightly above zero, but if you sell some dope -you can have status, money and a considerably shortened life expectancy because another 16-19 Black Teenager might want what you've got and has even less opportunity if you already are selling on that corner.

It isn't the rich white kid in the 320i who goes to prison for buying heroin, it is the black teenager 16-19 who the white kid drops the dime on when he gets caught. The white kid gets, "Treatment Center, while black gets 3-5 years and becomes a 'crime statistic".

Your OP started and ended with the effect, but completely brushed by the causes and reasons - because they're ugly and don't present the face of American Exceptionalism that you want to present to the world.

White flight was not a reaction to the presence of black people in the community.

It was a reaction to Liberal Democrat politicians and their proclivity to redistribution and program instead of focusing on staying out of the way of equal opportunity by the way of creating needless and false "opportunities."

So if you do not like what has happened in the cities, then blame the true culprit, the white self-righteous moral busybody that is the 60s era liberal who decided to put down his pipe bomb in order to infiltrate the colleges and and take over the leadership of the Democrat Party.

Coming from a dipshit who is enamoured with smothered because he won't hold up a woman or child, your words don't mean shit.

You're just another gutter slut.

Oh, you again :rolleyes: I didn't read any of this. From the inane and mundane profanity to the inane and mundane nicknames to the inane and mundane insults. :kiss:

They are (assuming your number is correct) responsible for 50% of the crime, depending on how you define crime.

Are you talking about arrests? All crimes, whether someone was arrested or not? Convictions?

Your stat is probably biased.

Major felonies where the race of the perpetrator is known. The source is the FBI UCR.

Ishmael

Back