So when is this "Honest" discussion regarding race relations goint to occur?

Most of your parents were financially stable. They were able to give you the life a child deserves. Most of our parents were and is struggling. And when you walk outside and see the drug dealers with all the money, all the clothes, cars and girls. They become your role model, A way to escape the fucked up life you live. It's easy to point, laugh and downgrade the misfortune. But just ask yourself what if you had to walk in their shoes? Its easy to say, I would've went to college and became something. But its not that easy, when you a hungry child and you got younger siblings to provide for, and they are hungry too. And wherever you walk, you see the drug dealers bringing in all this money. Enough money to keep you fed, enough money to feed your family. That's not the route you want to go, but the only route you can go. Because when you cry for help, nobody cares or nobody listen. So you have to take matters into your own hands and becoming a criminal is showing you the way.

B3SQcjtCUAAvTXl.jpg

I said that when blacks were much more impoverished in those years and had a family structure their crime rate was much lower, proving your assertions about poverty being the cause of crime, is bullshit. Learn how to read.
You mean back when the women stayed home so they wouldn't get raped by whites, and the men stayed home so they wouldn't get lynched?

You mean back when the women stayed home so they wouldn't get raped by whites, and the men stayed home so they wouldn't get lynched?

How's the journey to Mordor going? It's time to focus on the quest ahead, my young Baggins. Do not befuddle your head with such drivel; you need your rest, small squire.

How's the journey to Mordor going? It's time to focus on the quest ahead, my young Baggins. Do not befuddle your head with such drivel; you need your rest, small squire.
Patronize me and I'll bite your legs off.

but you're not a racist. not you.

Wait, are you calling vetteman a racist because he says blacks are "raising one uneducated barbarian generation after another" and thinks that blacks long to be back on the plantation? Because if you are, I agree.

First of all, if you're white you can't have an honest discussion about race in America without being called a racist, so most white people tend to avoid the discussion like the plague.

First of all, if you're white you can't have an honest discussion about race in America without being called a racist, so most white people tend to avoid the discussion like the plague.

In public maybe not. But here, who gives a fuck if someone call you a racist? How I see it is everyone is entitled to speak there mind.. and if they are not saying downgrading shit, then it shouldn't be label as racist.

That is absolutely 100% false. :rolleyes: It's the ones who have racist undertones or no clue what they're fucking talking about that avoid it like the plague.

Wait, are you calling vetteman a racist because he says blacks are "raising one uneducated barbarian generation after another" and thinks that blacks long to be back on the plantation? Because if you are, I agree.

Why else would someone call someone racist?

In public maybe not. But here, who gives a fuck if someone call you a racist? How I see it is everyone is entitled to speak there mind.. and if they are not saying downgrading shit, then it shouldn't be label as racist.

I wasn't talking about here, Smoove. But in the real world most white people dread being called racist.

I wasn't talking about here, Smoove. But in the real world most white people dread being called racist.

I understand you and its some truth behind it. Like once a white man says something towards a black he is racist. But a black man is entitled to say whatever he wants. I agree. I see it happens that way, all the time.

Back