482_1000.jpg

047_1000.jpg

232_1000.jpg

467_1000.jpg

tumblr_m10zatjFwJ1ql5v84o2_400.gif

tumblr_m10zatjFwJ1ql5v84o3_400.gif

tumblr_m10zatjFwJ1ql5v84o5_400.gif

tumblr_lzuf61vDUr1rq3i9go1_500.gif

I never got that far, being from England it is impossible to appreciate the distances! We even had a foolish dream of driving to Canada! So wrong :)

Maine is deceptively large but nothing like Texas I am a firm believer that if its between 3-4 hours aways its driving distance.

Last edited:
Maine is deceptively large but nothing like Texas I am a firm believer that if its between 3-4 hours aways its driving distance.

I can appreciate that.

We also stayed on Cape Cod and had a plan to drive to NYC, yea yea! Never made it out of Ma :eek:

Really, I am soooo horny. I'm actually going nuts for some nice cock... or even a taste of yOni will do... in other words... I NEED SEX :D

awww babe, I really wish I could help you. Can you break out the BOB tonight?

*...removing my damp panties and hitching my skirt to my waist, I grab a nice clean towel to sit on. Then check my BOB... yes, working :)...*

*...then like a good girl I settle down to some nice romantic erotic seduction (157)... the man in the movie is so HOT...*

*...removing my damp panties and hitching my skirt to my waist, I grab a nice clean towel to sit on. Then check my BOB... yes, working :)...*

*...then like a good girl I settle down to some nice romantic erotic seduction (157)... the man in the movie is so HOT...*

mmm, enjoy Sienna and so glad your BOB is working too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back