Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me make it easier for you, I will home in...

attachment.php

Now what do you see?

poles in the street that cars park in front of or behind. I still see the woman in the short skirt though ;)

told you a trick question which is why I say apears or could be because if it was clear like the last one it would be easy

this has to be a trick question one person perhaps female maybe another behind the pole. two poles with red and white stripes horizontal. one animal very pale looks like it could be a dog and other things too.

You both said 'a young girl' what did you see Sienna?

actually read closely what I wrote above I said a person perhaps female. and the second time I did not get a better look so did not change it. which I know is the reason for these pictures so be it.

You both said 'a young girl' what did you see Sienna?

At first glance I saw either a girl or a man with long hair. Then the closer one I saw a man with long hair, because the body shape didn't seem right for a female, unless she was an older female and out of shape...yes?

Guys you have not been tricked, it is deep rooted inside you. You will always be men to think the way you do and home in on what appears to be 'fuckable'.
Bless you, please don't change :D

Guys you have not been tricked, it is deep rooted inside you. You will always be men to think the way you do and home in on what appears to be 'fuckable'.

haha thanks Lorraine although I'd feel better if it actually turned out to be a woman. I think I need to get my glasses checked now :)

but again I did not see a young girl I saw a person that was not definable but could have been a female.

I am a bi sexual realist I don't just see the the glass half full but also half empty.

or in this case I saw neither a man nor a woman but an undefined person

I worked with a gay for many years, he has my deepest respect for he is one of the nicest people I have ever been honoured to be acquainted with. I am bi also and so it was a perfect relationship of understanding and trust.

*...prepares work on LMTD to make links easy for readers...*

Thank you Lorraine my love :kiss::heart:
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back