Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet this is cyber and the distance across the pond denies you that desire.
Twist? My advice for what it is worth, get a girl in r/l, she will be well rewarded by your love. That I swear.

I know its cyber and we are far away from each other. Thank you for the kind words too.

I know it is your honest opinion Sienna and I like you a lot as well. :kiss::heart:

For one, your writing has become more descriptive and I can play along with it and feel you near. And, the other, I want you to write a short story without me cybering. A romantica of your feelings towards me. Now that would be amazing.

For one, your writing has become more descriptive and I can play along with it and feel you near. And, the other, I want you to write a short story without me cybering. A romantica of your feelings towards me. Now that would be amazing.

Thank you Sienna, you've helped me so much and it's easy to write when you are the subject. I would love to write a story about you and my feelings towards you. I am working on finishing up "The Office Encounter" too but will start on the other one too. :kiss::rose:

Finding someone in real life is harder than it sounds, huh Twist? It is for me, at least. Oh, well....I have to step out for a while...strolls towards door, grabs Warl0ck for a quick hard kiss, then walks on, grabs Twist for same, and hands him my empty wine glass. Waves on my way out the door...Tata, gang...be back later...

Finding someone in real life is harder than it sounds, huh Twist? It is for me, at least. Oh, well....I have to step out for a while...strolls towards door, grabs Warl0ck for a quick hard kiss, then walks on, grabs Twist for same, and hands him my empty wine glass. Waves on my way out the door...Tata, gang...be back later...

Laters Angelica :rose::kiss:

Yes it is hard, see you later Angellica.

Let's be honest, who cannot :heart: Sienna? I guess we all want a slice of her :)

Yes she is lovely, sexy and amazing and we all do want her.

of course, I'm just scratching the surface my dear :) :kiss::rose::heart:

*...looks at Lorraine and twist with admiration for both, because I :heart: the pair of them like mad... decides to dig into the lobster thermidor and pours a glass of wine...*

*...looks at Lorraine and twist with admiration for both, because I :heart: the pair of them like mad... decides to dig into the lobster thermidor and pours a glass of wine...*

:), white wine and lobster thermidor sounds great today, a really good Friday meal.

you are the reason we are all here Sienna. you make this place what it is and yes in our own way we all love you. :rose:

But Lorraine you the other half of that coin.

Yes warl0ck :) We are the original HOST team in here. Now there are five of us. We managed to achieve the "confidence" of another three women. Let's face it, if you are going to have an Erotic Lounge, ladies have to be the HOSTS :)

Yes warl0ck :) We are the original HOST team in here. Now there are five of us. We managed to achieve the "confidence" of another three women. Let's face it, if you are going to have an Erotic Lounge, ladies have to be the HOSTS :)

haha yes they do ;)

yes my dear the male of the species while being sexual is far less erotic.

it is quite beautiful. We have a place in New Hampshire right in the Presidential mountain range.

I never got that far, being from England it is impossible to appreciate the distances! We even had a foolish dream of driving to Canada! So wrong :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back