Shocked and appalled by some of the stories I've read at Literotica

I notice you specifically made no mention of underpants; really, Russ, do we have to go through this again? There's a courtesy pair under the counter, hardly worn at all, ignore the faint map of Africa on the front, accidents happen...

No worries, ta, but all us Aussie guys wear budgie smugglers. SJ might jump in with what Shelia’s wear up in cane toad country.

And I know you secretly lust after our BS wearing ex PM.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 8C4EEFEE-396B-44EA-AB8D-C9BFDF2B76CA.jpeg
    8C4EEFEE-396B-44EA-AB8D-C9BFDF2B76CA.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 0
No worries, ta, but all us Aussie guys wear budgie smugglers. SJ might jump in with what Shelia’s wear up in cane toad country.

[IMAGE REMOVED FOR BLEEEEEURGH REASONS]

Why did you do it to us, Rusty?

I was going to warn you that you ought not to visit the Incest/Taboo category, as it is particularly shocking...

It helps if you have a big strapping brother (or two like we do) to comfort you as you read "those" stories.

Yeah, in Queensland reputable etablissements the dress code is singlet and thongs discouraged, not banned!

Although if it's a formal occasion like a wedding or a regal visit, people might break out their best pair of Crocs.

I'm not even going to comment on the abomination that Rusty just shared. Urgh.

Although if it's a formal occasion like a wedding or a regal visit, people might break out their best pair of Crocs.

I'm not even going to comment on the abomination that Rusty just shared. Urgh.

Yeah, I know. And I apologise for upsetting everyone’s barbie.

Try this to make up for it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• EF092D52-333A-4227-94B5-0ED25C1441CB.jpeg
    EF092D52-333A-4227-94B5-0ED25C1441CB.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0

... [image removed.]

Useless fact: Australia is the only country to lose a sitting Prime Minister by swimming off a dangerous beach.

It bears comparison by the French losing a President for over-energetic sex with his mistress.

Useless fact: Australia is the only country to lose a sitting Prime Minister by swimming off a dangerous beach.

It bears comparison by the French losing a President for over-energetic sex with his mistress.
Aaaand... Oz lost an ex-PM (or Opposition Leader, can't remember) on the nest, and we've had a fair few knickers off, get on the desk pollie "scandals". Nothing like the Profumo Scandal though - our general public usually doesn't give a toss, and it's more, "On ya mate, way to go!"

The sharks here are political.

Aaaand... Oz lost an ex-PM (or Opposition Leader, can't remember) on the nest, and we've had a fair few knickers off, get on the desk pollie "scandals". Nothing like the Profumo Scandal though - our general public usually doesn't give a toss, and it's more, "On ya mate, way to go!"

Profumo scandal? Would have been nothing until he lied about it.

The song Lloyd George knew my father is often sung as Lloyd George knew my mother because he had so many mistresses.

Ms. Isabel,
I think it would help all of us if you posted a larger version of you bio photo here. I know it would help me...

Snedden was Opposition Leader, never made it to PM. And he was having sex with his son's ex-girlfriend when he went...

attachment.php

Why, just...why? I mean...don't we let you use the spoons even though you do that thing with them? Do we ever object to you licking the privy door? Didn't we give your drop-bear a tasty Canadian last Christmas? And then you do this? This is exactly why the other moms herd their kids indoors when they see you coming...

Snedden was Opposition Leader, never made it to PM. And he was having sex with his son's ex-girlfriend when he went...
I was relying on you, Bramble, to provide historical veracity :).

I'd forgotten that he'd iced his cake and got to eat it. A fine example of an upstanding parliamentary member, with picture perfect morals and a blue, conservative tie. Our lot, up in heaven, can certainly swap a whole bunch of bonk-fest stories; they're like bloody rabbits!

Why, just...why? I mean...don't we let you use the spoons even though you do that thing with them? Do we ever object to you licking the privy door? Didn't we give your drop-bear a tasty Canadian last Christmas? And then you do this? This is exactly why the other moms herd their kids indoors when they see you coming...
One correction, if I may. A drop-bear will never go a Canadian. They have a fine ear for accents, and will stalk an American for days. Your Canuck, though, is safe. It's something to do with pictures of Her Majesty on the wall, I think, a legacy of red on the maps on school walls, when drop-bears learned their geography.

One correction, if I may. A drop-bear will never go a Canadian. They have a fine ear for accents, and will stalk an American for days. Your Canuck, though, is safe. It's something to do with pictures of Her Majesty on the wall, I think, a legacy of red on the maps on school walls, when drop-bears learned their geography.

Canadians, do not fall for this. Drop bears do not discriminate based on nationality, and will happily devour tourists from any country. They are also incredibly cunning. I am beginning to suspect Electric Blue is actually a drop bear.

Canadians, do not fall for this. Drop bears do not discriminate based on nationality, and will happily devour tourists from any country. They are also incredibly cunning. I am beginning to suspect Electric Blue is actually a drop bear.
There's a distinct pecking order. Drop-bears with Americans; crocs like their Germans (our croc warning signs are often bi-lingual, with German the second language); snakes and spiders go anyone. The larger species, though, seem to have national preferences - which is entirely logical. Human beings, after all, have favourite foods that often have a national flavour.

Canadians are almost Australian. I don't quite know why, it's just the way it is. Perhaps the rising "eh?" inflection is easily substituted with "mate". A linguist will know.

I’m sensing there’s a local variation in drop bear diets, particularly since there’s a lack of fresh, oblivious Yanks wandering around. To your points Isabel and EB, I suspect if you’re a French-Canadian you could be in trouble. There’s been suspicious piles of baguettes and half empty bottles of Bordeaux found around here next to empty Juicy motor homes.

I’m sensing there’s a local variation in drop bear diets, particularly since there’s a lack of fresh, oblivious Yanks wandering around. To your points Isabel and EB, I suspect if you’re a French-Canadian you could be in trouble. There’s been suspicious piles of baguettes and half empty bottles of Bordeaux found around here next to empty Juicy motor homes.
Agree - I was going to add that French-Canadians might be less secure. Their gaulois cigarettes might have a distinctive smoke ;).

However if someone can find a photo of the Canadian PM in Budgie Smugglers and posted it here I would not complain! I would not get much work done either...

Then should I take it as a compliment that when I moved from Maine to Florida in grade school other kids thought Maine was part of Canada? Or should I just weep for the American educational system?

You should weep for where they drew the border line.

and for losing the War of 1812.

There's a distinct pecking order. Drop-bears with Americans; crocs like their Germans (our croc warning signs are often bi-lingual, with German the second language); snakes and spiders go anyone. The larger species, though, seem to have national preferences - which is entirely logical. Human beings, after all, have favourite foods that often have a national flavour.

Canadians are almost Australian. I don't quite know why, it's just the way it is. Perhaps the rising "eh?" inflection is easily substituted with "mate". A linguist will know.

everybody likes Canadians:devil:

Back