Sharing Kinks with Friends

Does anyone out there talk about the weird stuff they are into with their friends? Is it fun to find out if you share any kinks or is it too awkward to get into with them?
There are a few friends I have which we enjoy the subjects of sex and kink. It's fun to share the naughty stories and see different sides of things and what everyone is into. I think it is super fun to see this side of people and hear about what people get into behind closed doors.

My wife has a very diverse group of friends. They all know, some to different degrees. Some have seen video clips and pictures. It is interesting some of their take on things And how their kinks are normal but others are weird.

Last edited:
My friend asked me if I’d be interested in fucking her boyfriend. Since then, we’ve all three played together, and him and I have played together. She’s seen him fist me, she’s seen him fuck me in the ass. Sometimes she’ll decide what exactly he’s going to do to me. It’s such a turn on. She’s “given” my pussy away to someone else which was amazing. These two are the only ones of my friends who know how adventurous I am.

Online? I'm fairly open with my online friends about my kinks, but I won't let them read my erotica. And my IRL friends know I write erotica, but I've never shared it. They've asked to read it - the women are far pushier about this than the men - but I've always declined. If they know I'm a submissive, piss-worshipping, anal whore, it kind of changes the tone of our drink nights. And I wouldn't want to fuck any of my best friends. (I'd definitely fuck ANY of my best friends - I'm so demisexual it hurts).

Does anyone out there talk about the weird stuff they are into with their friends? Is it fun to find out if you share any kinks or is it too awkward to get into with them?
Only on here at the moment , had one mature partner who loved to fantasise and discuss EVERYTHING, real , imaginary , without judgement, jealousy or being intimidated . It was wonderfully sexy, relaxed and open.

People i know sure im more open here then anywhere else but not IRL which is a shame. i guess it depends on the kinks.

I want to keep my friends in the dark about our hotwife lifestyle. Playing with anyone from “my side” of our marriage is a boundary for me.

A few friends know about my kinks and what I post in places, but don't think any know every detail. It's not something I hide, just not ever say down and completely opened up.

That's why I'm here. I don't talk to my friends about anything in my sex life. Here I can share my experiences with like minded people.

Depends on what kind of friends they are. Some people just aren’t interested. Some have kinks that are incompatible with mine. And then there are some who might regret knowing later. Or a few who will enjoy learning. It’s all about being able to tell the difference.

I’ve made the allusion to a couple of friends or friends groups about our sexual dynamic and kinks.

Most people tho… prolly not.

Would I like to? Hell yeah. I’m hyper sexual and would love to share and also hear abt others sex lives, kinks, etc

Back