Sex & Shenanigans

I'm the only member of my family who still has their tonsils. Anyone else in the thread?
Still do too, first surgery to remove anything is next week.

Ok so … has anyone ever had sexy time at home after being particularly aroused by something that happened here?
Solo, yes. Some gorgeous women and brains here.

I found this whole conversation fascinating.

I live with a deep conviction that what people think of me really isn't my business. Sure, my ego would love a chance to explain myself, but I'm not the center of the universe and things like this happen often. If I'm written off, so be it.

If someone upsets me, it's a reflection of ME. A lot will depend on what happened, but I truly believe people are doing the best they can with what they've got. I get to choose how I interact with people. I'm always willing to listen and learn.

We tend to look at each other with such narrow lenses and it gets in the way of meaningful relationships.
It's not so much what people think of me, it's that I want them to know I meant no harm. If I've had a negative impact on someone, I want to remedy that as best I can; it doesn't matter if I was right/wrong. I can't tell you the last time someone offended me though.

Does masturbation count?
Speaking for myself, but is there anything else? 😆

Hahaha

Let me tell you about the conception of my second child 🤣
Go on...

What is your favourite word for sexy time in your household …. Or you have used in the past?
Where kids are present to hear the conversation? "Alone time"

Not exactly super scientific, but without a better forum search function, or access to the API, I don't think I'll do any better 😂

image.png
Amazing work

My wife is absolutely mortified by any verbal discussion of it. If I utter any words it’s because I think I’m funny and not really trying to get any 🤣
I'm... not sure what reaction I should put on this. In my own home, that'd be sad. But not everyone's the same. I shouldn't compare someone elses sex life to my own. But it's hard not to. Sexytalk is awesome, to me, and yet I hope that the dynamic you two have is great, for you. 💕

I'm... not sure what reaction I should put on this. In my own home, that'd be sad. But not everyone's the same. I shouldn't compare someone elses sex life to my own. But it's hard not to. Sexytalk is awesome, to me, and yet I hope that the dynamic you two have is great, for you. 💕
Nah it’s all good. She’s great. Everyone’s got their things. That just happens to be hers

Can’t speak for her but I know there are plenty of time were someone I’m only moderately close with does some shit and I think a) there’s little fucking chance they're ever going to understand what they did wrong and b) this relationship isn’t important enough to me to put that much energy and emotion into trying to make them.
Promise you’ll tell me if I ever upset you

Back