Send A PM to Your Crush

Day 1 for my new crush. He is special so he will get 6 days of adoration. He has challenged me to break through his armor, no one ever has :(. Let's see if I can make a chink in it.

Day 1 for my new crush. He is special so he will get 6 days of adoration. He has challenged me to break through his armor, no one ever has :(. Let's see if I can make a chink in it.

Will you be keeping us updated?

Will you be keeping us updated?
Well I wrote him a flirty scenario for today, he did like it. I have another pm out to him now, the tone is a bit different, but it's designed to get a reaction out of him. I have a lot of work to do with this one.

My next crush is going to be easy, I just want to say "let's have sex" have him agree and exclaim "mission accomplished!"

Well I wrote him a flirty scenario for today, he did like it. I have another pm out to him now, the tone is a bit different, but it's designed to get a reaction out of him. I have a lot of work to do with this one.

My next crush is going to be easy, I just want to say "let's have sex" have him agree and exclaim "mission accomplished!"

I keep wondering when imma mine. Damn. The OP gets no love! ;)

I keep wondering when imma mine. Damn. The OP gets no love! ;)
Haha, don't feel bad. I like crushing on people I don't interact with, because it will end and I will move on. It's kind of awkward if you see them on the boards all the time.

Good news is that not everyone is as weird as I am!!

Happy Thursday, Crushers! If you want a crush, be one for somebody else. Let's help some litsters feel the love today!!

If an inbox is filled by a massive rush of pm's in cyberspace and there is no one there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Well in cyberspace no one can hear you scream. Which around here that's kind of sad to think about :p

Back