Send A PM to Your Crush

Dear cursh, I was crushing on you, but now I'm just crushing you. Sorry your 5 days are up. :devil:

I am feeling rather frosty today.
I will make a form letter, much more impersonal and less effort. Just fill in the name.

I got one from a crush the other day. I had disagreed with her in a thread, and because I tend to see disagreements as fatal, it reminded me why I crush on her when she sent a sweet note.

I wonder if unsolicited PM compliments count as crush PMs because if so then sent and received

I sent one earlier, It wasn't as "dirty" as would be expected here , but my crush knows my drives in the "dirty" arena.

Happy Monday Evening! Hope you survived it alright. Anybody got a crush out there?

I am working on another one :)

I do have one that I am going to admire from afar. If he thought about it he would prob know, but he is quite forgetful and I prob don't even cross his mind anymore, haha, such is the world of lit.

Off to costco, Happy Monday!

I am working on another one :)

I do have one that I am going to admire from afar. If he thought about it he would prob know, but he is quite forgetful and I prob don't even cross his mind anymore, haha, such is the world of lit.

Off to costco, Happy Monday!

Sooooooo....your crush is at CostCo???? :eek:

Back