Social Experiment - Ladies, Send a PM to a Random Man on Lit for a Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll answer a "Hello. How are you?" PM, since it's polite, but more often than not, that conversation isn't going to go very far.

One of the harder questions to answer seems to be when I ask them what prompted them to write to me.

If you write to someone specifically because you want to talk to them, not just because you want to talk to someone, then just say hello, and tell them why they got your attention. It's not difficult. I do it all the time. :)

Hey you did that to me?! Was my answer decent?

Working 8:30am-5:30pm M-F is weird. I don't think I've ever in my life worked regular business hours and I'm wondering if I'll ever get to see my doctor, go get an eye exam like I need to do, go to the bank, go to the dentist..........

...or anything else that requires normal business hours. lmao

I mean, I'm not complaining. I just never knew how important it was to consider taking days off for regular stuff. haha

Oh, hey there. You slipped in and I nearly missed it.

How have your first days on the job been?

Oh, hey there. You slipped in and I nearly missed it.

How have your first days on the job been?

The first two days were orientation. I really wont be able to tell how the job will be until the pharmacy opens. That will be the test of if I can do it all myself or if I’m going to get kicked to the curb.

I will be in the pharmacy tomorrow but I’m not sure what I’ll be doing. We wont be open. I’ll probably just be preparing for launch.

We’ll seeeeeeeeeee!!!

The first two days were orientation. I really wont be able to tell how the job will be until the pharmacy opens. That will be the test of if I can do it all myself or if I’m going to get kicked to the curb.

I will be in the pharmacy tomorrow but I’m not sure what I’ll be doing. We wont be open. I’ll probably just be preparing for launch.

We’ll seeeeeeeeeee!!!

Sounds exciting. An all new challenge for you. Good luck!

Sounds exciting. An all new challenge for you. Good luck!

Hey thanks! I appreciate it.

I went to the store tonight to buy some new shirts and ties because wearing the old ones every day does a number on them.

The lady was like, “WONDERFUL NEWS! The shirts are buy 1 get 2 free.” Sweet! How much is the shirt? “$110”

-_-

Oh wtf so it’s basically buy 3 shirts for the price of 3 shirts then...

“ANNNND THE SAME DEAL WITH TIES!”

Okay yeah yeah, I get it...

lmao

Hey thanks! I appreciate it.

I went to the store tonight to buy some new shirts and ties because wearing the old ones every day does a number on them.

The lady was like, “WONDERFUL NEWS! The shirts are buy 1 get 2 free.” Sweet! How much is the shirt? “$110”

-_-

Oh wtf so it’s basically buy 3 shirts for the price of 3 shirts then...

“ANNNND THE SAME DEAL WITH TIES!”

Okay yeah yeah, I get it...

lmao

Still waiting on my pictures MR! :rolleyes:

i get such random pms sometimes

dick pics
smile compliments
life questions

i never understand the actual game some times

in the end really i suppose they just hope to see boobs or fuck with me.

i almost always thank them or sometines feed into them for a bit

its rare someones looking for that longterm connection
i dont really know where to start with a dude

Evening all, I don't have anything useful to contribute to the conversation, so I'll just say hello.

Hope everyone had a great day.

I've pretty much accepted that at least here at Lit, my chances of finding even a playmate are over. And I know that is at least 50% my own fault. I have overshared and lately outright been openly combative and that is a downer.

I'm more or less talking about those posts that are like;

Men: My cock is hard and I don't know how to exist with a hardon that doesn't go down by cumming, but I'm such a dude that I think I need a woman to help me do that, or I'm not a Real Man. So please just do something to help me cum!

Women: I'm bored and horny but have no intention of putting in any work to deal with that, so its up to you men to read my mind and give me what gets me off.

Both of these examples are utterly narcissistic and ridiculous, but we live in the age of fast food and tinder. I'm just anachronistic.

Places like this attract people like that in a higher percentage than one might otherwise encounter them, perhaps. It either works for them or they're convinced it will. I tend to avoid areas where that is most prevalent, so I don't see nearly as much of it as I used to. I let those folks play with themselves and each other, and I mostly spend my time with people I enjoy and who interest me.

I slept for a whole two hours tonight, and now I'm wide awake. Because that's fun.

So, I've been doing a wander through YouTube, which led me to this fun and profound blast from the past:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFq4E9XTueY

Also, I never knew how many Bill Withers' songs I knew, which has nothing to do with the link above. :)

Well said and I do the same. I know the odds of something real and long lasting from here is slim to non-existent,

I slept for a whole two hours tonight, and now I'm wide awake. Because that's fun.

So, I've been doing a wander through YouTube, which led me to this fun and profound blast from the past:

Also, I never knew how many Bill Withers' songs I knew, which has nothing to do with the link above. :)

Two hours holy crap, that take the edge off, insomnia? Fun Not :eek:

Hey the night shift finally showed up! Rusty, Froya, and Pikmin! So nice to see you all this evening.

I'm trying to forget how much I REALLY didn't want to come in to work tonight. I'm glad you all came.

Hey the night shift finally showed up! Rusty, Froya, and Pikmin! So nice to see you all this evening.

I'm trying to forget how much I REALLY didn't want to come in to work tonight. I'm glad you all came.

Yep we all here, SUP tonight

Hey that was a blast from the past, love Cindy's music

We will keep you company, distract you , well I might :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back