Selling cars.. among other things. (Open To All)

"You're too pretty not have a boyfriend, but right now you're all mine!"

Will wanted to get Ashley excited enough to show her tits but the surprise of
seeing her without underwear quickly made that idea disappear. Still she didn't
appear eager to give in to his charm. He moved to find the clasp on her skirt
and unhook it then release the zipper. The rest was easy as her skirt came
down and off. That seemed to put her on alert!

"WAIT---NO! Not this way..."

" Turn over, get on your knees...I want see your ass."

Ashley made some muffled protest as Will unbuckled his belt! His hand could
barely move fast enough. The front seat did not provide any extra space but he
was able to get his jeans lowered.

Last edited:
Ashley saw his underwear for a brief moment and then they went down. Will watched her
take her first glance at his cock!

"Yes, I want you!"

"No, you can't just .."

Will made a hasty grab for her panty hose which somehow ripped as he pulled,
but he wasn't to be stopped! He pulled them down to her knees! Ashley
appeared stunned by the events which afforded Will time to separate her legs
and move into a better position. By using both hands he was able to pull the
fabric off her right leg.

"There, that's better! I'll pay for those, but first..."

He reached for her panties! Ashley stared at him without saying anything
as his fingers secured a hold of her purple panties. He pulled carefully this
time to lower them! He wanted very much to see her tits still covered by
her bra. His thoughts were more aligned to 'take what he could get."

"You know you want to feel it! Go ahead!"

Last edited:
Those panty hose were clearly of high quality but Will had an eagerness to see Ashley's
beaver. Besides she had yet to put up any real resistance.

" Oooooo...yes, you have a great looking pussy......"

I half heartedly protest but secretly like your bold moves as my hairless pussy comes into your view. My breasts rise and fall as I'm exposed now." "Well now that you've seen under the hood wanna take it for a test drive?" The way I pose the question. In a playful teasing manner, you are unsure if im talking about me or the car but you think you know what I'm talking about since my protests are becoming fewer and fewer and I seem to be using body to my advantage in negotiating.

"Yes, that seems like the best idea,"

Will deftly removes the remaining three buttons and gets a full look at her bra. He reaches
for the clasp but Ashley grabs his hand in an apparent last effort to save her pussy, but Will
wants it to at least see those tits. He muscles forward and unhooks her front hooks. Her
breasts fall freely. She has those small nipples that provide such a compelling allure. Seconds
later Will moves between her legs!

"O' very nice indeed! I'm caught on the seat, slide forward!"

I do as you then I gasp as I feel your cock pop inside my bow exposed pussy! I feel you begin to slide in and out as I say " whoa what are you doing sir? I mea.... meant the car not me!" My current position takes away all my leverage as I feel you pump me more as you comment on my " engine" and "headlights" as I feel you molest my perky chest. I try tontalk my way out but little by little I figure that's a losing battle so I play along, figuring to use body to my advantage as I say " like the way this engine purrs hun?"

" It's really warm and very smooth! I like the acceleration."

There would be no further need to go gently as Will buried himself in her all the way. He
noticed her stunned look but it mattered not. She was his to enjoy! He took a taste of her
her breast. Already her nipples were reacting as they showed signs of swelling. They were
perky and very much in need of attention.

"Consider this car sold! You are a very good at showing me the features."

Ashley began a small amount of thrusting in response and it put his mind at ease. Will
could now search out more stimulating ways to pleasure his prize!

"Ahhhh you're SO big nice stick shift!" I say teasingly as I gyrate my hips to meet your thrusts. " yes this model has great stamina sir engine runs smooth as well" you wonder if I'm still talking about the car as I breathe harder due to your pumping in and out of me. As we see who will cum first.

Rafe had heard about the dealership since he arrived in the city a few days ago, apparently the female sales person was efficient and able to get some of the more… Elusive vehicles out there.

He had his doubts, as many would, but he also had a need to set up here in the city, and to do that, he needed a few vehicles.

The morning had been the usual deluge of emails and phone calls, but after dealing with them, he spent some time in the gym, showered, dressed in his typical ‘smart casual’ trousers and shirt. He sipped on a cup of coffee as he waited for the cab to arrive.

A few minutes later, he left the house, and got in the cab.

Arriving at the dealership he’d been recommended so highly, he walked onto the forecourt and started to look over the range of standard family cars and SUVs.

OOC. Skipping ahead for new writer.

Dressed to impress as usual pink blouse, black pleated skirt 3" above the knees nude pantyhose and 3" strappy pink heels. Ashley saw the new potential customer enter. With her normal bubbly style she said " hello sir welcome to extasy motors anything you would like to see here id be happy to assist. Anything in particular you're looking for?"

“Good morning Madame,” Rafe said, turning towards her a slightly bowing his head.

He’d been brought up by a strict mother and even stricter sisters and had learned (the hard way) that he had to always show immense respect and deferrence to women. His mannerisms and nature lead him to be politely and honestly, obsequious. With men, not so much.

“Yes, I am looking for a range of vehicles, but don’t see anything on the forecourt here,” he said looking at the cars outside the dealership. “I was looking for rarer cars, and a friend of mine told me that you were the person to speak with so… Here I am, asking for your help.”

Back