Selling cars.. among other things. (Open To All)

bankbabe13

Literotica Guru
Ashley Cuminners was all of 22, bubbly,perky and one of the only sales staff of the female kind at the area car dealership ,but one of the best, even being new ,she used her "powers of persuasion to close deals. the 5'5 130# brunette with her perky and firm 34C chest knew how to close the sale. she awaited her next customer dressed to "impress" as usual. White blouse, black pleated skirt 3" above her knees, dark brown thigh highs and 3"strappy white heels.

The name is Ralph Anderson, and I represent a local advertising firm that is looking for a number of additional vehicles to join their fleet. You can see me eyeing you up and down as you approach me. My eyes linger for a second too long on your 34 c chest before returning to the blue sedan.

Olivia arrived at the dealership in a Uber. It was strange to do so, but her personal assistant had told her to not arrive in the clunky old beater she had since she graduated.

The 25 year old millionaire had just begun her tech company Roschach International, after the success of her revolutionary dating and mental health app, Rosachach. The former nerdy fencer from high school was now a millionaire tech mogul with the body of a model.

It was strange blossoming into such a figure but the 6 foot tall woman had come a long way. Her curves where on point and her body got the strangest of looks. Especially in the outfit her personal assistant had picked out. It was odd for her not to be in jeans and a tee shirt, or a tee shirt and shirts or even a tee shirt and sweats. She was in a dress and wearing underwear that frankly left little to the imagination.

Still she was here at this kore upscale dealership to get a new car, one that told the world she was a woman of means and influence. Frankly she just needed a new one but as a newly minted millionaire and business owner she would need to show the world she was successful and oddly enough skirts dresses suits and nice high end cars showed them she was a powerful woman.

As cars were not her thing she knew she was going to have to deal with a sales person. So Olivia strode from the entrance through the lot heading towards the offices. As she got closer she could see other people about the lot. What drew her eye though was what she hoped was a female dealer. The Brunette though short stood out her figure was curvy and inviting. Something about her was captivating and honestly Olivia felt more comfortable with a woman then with a man.

Olivia stepped forward and gripped the handle to the door. The woman pulled open the doors and strode forth with feigned confidence. Today she was here for a car and by God she was gonna get one.

Upon hearing the clicking of high heels,Ralph glances at the attractive red head, Olivia. He admires her curves for a brief few seines before returning to the task at hand. Ralph moves to a blue sedan at the edge of the lot, allowing Ashley to focus on Olivia first.

I approach the man checking out the sedans, eager to get deal done potentially since our sedands can be our best sellers offering good commissions on some of the "extras" packages and upgrades they come with. My pleated skirt bouncing with each step as I approached. " hello sir my name is Kimberly, excellent model here. Anything specific you would like to see sir?" Asking in my usual upbeat vibe hoping to make a good impression.

"Hi Kimberly, nice to meet you. I'm liking what I see already," I say looking you up and down. "I'm looking for something that is a nice easy drive, but will turn heads. Something that is smooth on the curves. In terms of luggage my guys are likely to be carry pretty full loads, so plenty of space in the rear is vital. My company would be looking to buy at least twenty, so I'd be interested in seeing more of what you've got." I grin.

"Follow me sir" I say making sure to walk slowly so you see my little skirt away. I take you over to the sporty SUV's, plenty of good body lines and plenty of space. I open up the back end showing plenty of space. I bend at the waist keeping my mile long 40" long legs straight. I had unbuttoned another button on my blouse revealing the top of my lacy white front hook bra as I'm bent over as I turn my upper half toward you.
"Great body lines on this model dont you think sir?" Anything else you would like to see here sir?" I say with a playful smirk meaning the car but the distracting innuendo has been placed.

My eyes were on your long stockinged legs and sweet arse as you bent over, and I draw a brief intake of breath when I spot the swell of your bountiful fruits over the white lace of your bra. I cough, bring my attention back under control, but my interest in you is plain for anyone to see.
“I’d love to take a peek under her hood. See if we can turn her on, listen to her purr, and maybe take her for a test drive.” I take a step forward and close the distance between us until I am less than an arms length away. I smile charmingly.

Last edited:
"No test drives for today but I can show you under the hood if you like sir she what she's made of and we can turn the engine on to hear it, purr as you say" not realizing how close you are and that a hand is on the hem of my pleated short skirt as I talk about the car features knowing you are distracted by my tall slender frame figuring I could make an easy sale and su ce you mentioned buying multiple I can only think of the killer commissions I could receive.

“I would very much like to see that. But not sure if I can commit to a purchase without spending some time inside her, and behind the wheel if you know what I mean. Also the price is a problem. What about the extra features? Anything else That might sweeten the deal?” I hike up your skirt giving your butt cheek a firm squeeze.

Last edited:
00C introducing another sales girl to help Olivia.
Elsa Ramos, Puerto Rican 30.. 5' 1. 110 pound 32B chest

Elsa Ramos wore her usual business attire at the dealership as she likes dresses and heels. Today she wore a peach button down dress 3"above the knees and matching 3" strappy heels.making her rounds she sees a tall woman enter that looks like she has a hood chunk of money, something about her walk. She goes over saying "hello ma'am I'm elsa how may I help you today?"

Last edited:
My skirt being pleated and all I dont feel it get hiked up until you squeeze my nylon covered tight ass. I gasp " sir what are you doing?!" Blushing a bit hoping you dont notice I'm I'm pantiless under my pantyhose. Stunned I dont knock your hand away trying to do with the flow. " she has a good engine sir shall we check under the hood now sir? I'm meaning the car but I see your eyes are focused down my blouse as I stood still in a slight bent over position.

Olivia looks at the woman who addressed her, she smiled as she took in the look of the woman and she held out her hand "Hello, Elsa I'm Olivia."

She greeted the woman with a beautiful skin tone with a handshake. She loved the way she looked though she was short she admired the woman's features, her sense of style, and her assets." I am looking for a dependable high-end luxury car. My personal assistant tells me this was the dealership to come to for the best cars in town, though he did not tell me it had such well dressed and eager women selling them!"

Olivia's hungry eyes looked over the woman once more before she looked back into the woman's eyes and continued on." I do hope you can show me the best you have to offer. If you are anything like me a hands-on approach is the best" She stated as she waited for the woman to continue on with her pitch. She might get more than a car here today.

“I would be interested in checking under your hood any time you like,” I replay looking meaningfully at your perfect bust. Without removing my hand I allow you to lead me to the front of the car. When you pop open the hood, I pop my crotch at the apex of your firm butt cheeks so you can feel my erection.

She has a fine engine,” I say brushing my finger against the side of your breast. “Perfect,” I purr into your ear.

"Hello miss Olivia let's show you our high end cars, we keep them in back knowing most are for serious buyers." Trying to make small talk I say " wow you are pretty tall but then again I'm like 5'1 so alot is tall to me." I take you over to a fleet of large cadillacs and say "these models run very smooth any features you would like to see, the interior? Under the hood? I am here for you ma'am since you are the customer anything you want to see name it." I say knowing sakes in these cars equals a killer commission.

Olivia follows taking a good look at the curvature of the woman who lead her to the cars. Once she found the cars she tapped her chin and then ran her hand over the outside of one.

"I love the feel, As for the interior is it roomy? I have long legs and sometimes tend to...layout in my car" She says as she looks over the woman.

"As for under the hood, Is it as sleek and sensuous as the outside?"Olivia asked looking clearly at the woman. The car had gone to the wayside as she stood next to the woman wanting to touch her soft skin and see exactly what was between those firm thighs.

"Yes olivia this model has smooth interior and very sleek under the hood would you like to see what's under the hood? You can check for yourself " I say naively thinking you are still talking about the car. A bit nervous as you are almost a foor taller than me. I try to spout off stays on the car to wow you with numbers like I do with all the clients. Somehow I sense the only figures you wish to see are mine.

"Ummmmm Ralph sir wha.. what are you doing?!" I exclaim feeling your bulge and the fact that a hand of yours is still under my skirt. I am used to the guys trying to get a grope but your bike moves both stun me, yet secretly turn me on at the same time. Trying to act normal, I talk about the car and what features you are seeking in a car, trying to change the subject and make it. Kear I'm talking about the vehicles. My perky little chest rises and falls under my blouse as I try to ignore the budding sexual tension in the air.

"Ummmmm Ralph sir wha.. what are you doing?!"

"Oh, I'm sorry," I reply in a calm voice. "Is there a problem?"

I note that you cough and continue with your sales pitch, but haven't moved away. With my hand still on your arse/hip, I stroke the flesh with the thumb in slow sensual circles. I stop pressing my erection against you, though.

"What about inside?" I ask, suddenly all business again. "Could you demonstrate the reclining seats and perhaps show me how much room there is in the back seat."

Ashley Cuminners was all of 22, bubbly,perky and one of the only sales staff of the female kind at the area car dealership ,but one of the best, even being new ,she used her "powers of persuasion to close deals. the 5'5 130# brunette with her perky and firm 34C chest knew how to close the sale. she awaited her next customer dressed to "impress" as usual. White blouse, black pleated skirt 3" above her knees, dark brown thigh highs and 3"strappy white heels.

Eye appeal is buy appeal...Go Ashley...

" Oh okay," Olivia says coming out of her lust filled haze. She fiddles in the car enough to pop the hood. As she comes around to raise it. She glared at the chrome, but ultimately just stared.

" Whats that back thier" she said to Elsa as she pointed to one the petite woman would have to clearly bend over. She wahted to see what the tiny woman had under her hood. Hopefully this would give her the chance.

"Yes sir the reclining seats are one of the features our customers have about in these models as your typical seats only go back 75%, but these go back fully. As you stand outside the car, I place myself in the passenger seat and recline the seat back all the way. I am unaware that my little skirt has ridden up to mid thigh. I placed the seat belt on too to demonstrate that even with it on the seat can go back fully till one is just about laying down and that the person can be comfortable as well.

Back