College Days 2021...OPEN to All

I give you a dirty wide eyed look at your comment thinking you would help me out, now seemingly with the bums, not knowing your alternative plan. The one fucking me pulls out falling for your words thinking they will give you a "shot" at me then screw me again. They had my arms pinned over my head. I hipevtheyvall let go so I can have a chance to get away.

I climb on top of you and momentarily forget the plan as your body feels wonderful underneath me. My member grazes your crotch.
"Oh this is gonna be hot!" I crow out for the bums to hear. Then I whisper very softly to your ear, "On the count of three I'll pull your arms free and we'll scramble to our feet and run like hel, ok?"
I grind on top of you for a few seconds as if fucking but still on the outside. The bums are mizmerized , it is then that I quietly count to three and pull your arms from the bum holding them and help you to your feet with my cock waving in front of us plain sight.

Last edited:
As we scramble i manage to grab my blouse and toss it on and fix my breasts in my bra. My skirt back in place as,maybe out of instinct I manage to keep up with you in my heels. We dart around a corner and tuck into a wall space and they pass us by not seeing us. The coast is clear. Before we head back to your place. You suggest one other location in this "bad" part of town. For pictures for my sorority initiation challenge.

Knowing that we have to get the heck out of this area but also knowing that you probably need some more pictures showing that you did a complete tour I guide you toward my home. We stop at a spot only three blocks from my house.
It is the college's previous home before it moved across town to the nicer area. I think this is a bit safer but am still nervous as I pose you by the abandoned student union and clock tower.
The first few poses are rather safe and boring but I decide to get a bit more daring and resque. I have you climb up the side of the clock tower about halfwayand get a perfect up-skirt shot of your pussy. After several more similar shots I have you lay nude on top of the old college sign showing offf all of the gifts you were given with your fingers posed next to your pussy lips in traditional centerfold poses. The last shot is one in which you like you are fucking the sign.

Last edited:
We finish up and im blushing from exposure as I had figured using my camera and selfie stick for this but kiklervshots I think. I get dressed and we head back toward where you live. I give touba kiss for "helping me" when suddenly I feel a strong hand palm my pussy and begin to rub it in circles as your hand dubs me more down there. I saybi should get going to study. My mouth says those words but my heels don't move a step as the contact feels very good.

For a split second I am surprised when you kiss me but take advantage of this opportunity and plam your pussy rubbing circles over the clit. It appears you're enjoying my play as I have to give your posterior a little push before we proceed to my place.
Releaved that we are safely out of the slums I let you in my home.
"You can clean up here and thenI'll take you back to campus so that you may study," but contrary to my statement I pull you once again into my arms and kiss you passionately as I start removing your clothing.

I give uyou a dirty lok and say "I can't clean up this way " as I push your hands from my blouse buttons, but only half hearted and with no real effort. "Do you see many of the other college girls come this way or just dream about it?" I say with a coy smile teasingly watching as you slowly unbutton my blouse. And drop my skirt so it puddles around my ankles after sliding down my mile long legs as I stand before you now my 5'10 frame clad in in bra pantyhose with hole in the crotch and heels. I keep saying I need to get back to studying you joke and say we are "studying" right now.

I answer, "Maybe I've seen a couple of other girls pass this way but none quite as hot and horny as you."
As I undo your bra I say, "consider this a final exam with one more picture of my cock in your sweet puss."
With that I lower you to my sofa and kiss from your neck down to your breasts.

"I really should get going" I half heartedly protest as you lower me to the sofa and before I can react I see your hard cock spring out, my eyes widen at its impressive size. "What ya planning to do with that thing hun?" I say in a teasing tone. My nipples begin to stiffen from the sexual tension building in the air as I rub my toned thighs together. I am about to lick the tip of your cock when you stop me and you....

"Mmmm...So I see you want to taste me," I pull back as I see you start to move your mouth toward my erection. I tease you by rubbing it over your breasts and belly before running it all over your face not letting you suck it in just yet.
Then in a well-practiced move I rip the hole in your pantyhose uncovering your entire crotch including your rosebud then climbing on top of you rub my cock at your mouth as I plant my head between your thighs.

Last edited:
Now in the 69 position I try to protest even though my body begins to betray me as I hear the sound of nylon ripping and your mouth at my hairless pussy. Each time I try to say something you cut it off by your tongue darting in and out of my tight college pussy. Just then I think you have had enough of my protests as I feel you lower your cock down my throat as you slowly pump your hips to coincide with what your tongue is doing between my young toned mile long legs.

I moan in deep pleasure as I feel your mouth engulf tightly around my cock with your tongue moving all over my length.
The smell and taste of your pussy is intoxicating I push two fingers inside of your pussy while my thumb teases your tight ass hole, loving the feel of your nylon pantyhose covered thighs against my face.
My tongue and lips now working overtime on your clit as our passion grows, "fucking fantastic!"

I struggle a bit as you seemingly get overzealous and drive your cock deeper down my throat, making me gag until I am able to adjust. Soft moans escape my lips as you compliment my tight college pussy and my hips buck in appreciation of your experience and "talented" tongue.
Before I know what hits me, you withdraw your hard cock, spin your body position and insert it deep into my awaiting pussy, shoving my long slender frame upwards a few inches in the process.

I gasp at how tight your young pussy is, I think to myself that if you wanted to you could snap my cock off at the root. Lust crazed though I pummel your pussy as if possessed by a force that I have never felt before. I have to reach up and grab your shoulders to keep your body from sliding away with my thrusts.

My eyes widen as you take my mile long 40" long legs and toss them over your shoulder, nearly bending my tall slender frame in half, fortunately being the young nubile college girl I am, I am quite flexible. My new position makes my breathing become more labored as you are now buried deep inside my tight college pussy and I am unable to pull away making me feel the full length of your hard cock as I grow impressed by your stamina.

"Aggg...fuck..Kim," I moan as I continue to pummel your tight pussy.Suddenly I slow down wanting to make this last and also catching my greath.
After Kissing you I proclaim as fact, "Kim you will be spending the night with me as there is so much more of you to explore."

"I should get back to campus" I moan as my body betrays logical thought as I feel you pump my hips. You seem to get harder knowing you're not gonna pass up any chance to "impress" a college girl with your stamina. My protests turn to soft moans and whimpers as my hips begin to quiver in impending orgasms.

I can feel your body tremble underneath me which only excites me more. I whisper, "I'm sure there's no hurry in getting back to campus it is not as if there is a curfew."
I bite your earlobe and neck and grunt spilling my first big load of spunk against your cervix.

My tight college age pussy wraps your huge cock like a tight glove as I feel you shoot deep inside me. My hips shake as i orgasm myself as I can see the arrogant look in your face as you tell yourself " still got it" as you made a college girl cum hard. You then tell me you want me to model for you before I go back to campus as you have some of your ex's clothes claiming we are same size even though I am like 5'10 and she was like 5'4 and flat chested so it's a trick to get me in smaller tighter clothes. Without knowing this I agree as thevfirst outfit you bring out is...

I look forward to you trying on some of her clothes as even though I told you that you and my ex are about the same size I cannot wait for you to struggle to get into them and even more I can't wait to see how her clothes showoff your assets.
I bring out a a very short skirt with a narrow waist, a form fitting halter style silk blouse, and a pair of crotchless panties and smile broadly handing them over to you, "You can have whatever of these outfits you wear back to campus, there are 2 or 3 others after I see you in this one."

I look forward to you trying on some of her clothes as even though I told you that you and my ex are about the same size I cannot wait for you to struggle to get into them and even more I can't wait to see how her clothes showoff your assets.
I bring out a a very short skirt with a narrow waist, a form fitting halter style silk blouse, and a pair of crotchless panties and smile broadly handing them over to you, "You can have whatever of these outfits you wear back to campus, there are 2 or 3 others after I see you in this one."
I put on the skirt, not meant for my 5'10 frame as my 40" long legs are barely covered as the skirt is about 2" below my ass. The top, I think she must of been flat chested as my perky and firm 32C breasts nearly break the halter straps as the top strains to contain me. "Ummm a little tight what do you think honestly. Check for possible wardrobe malfunctions will you?" I ask naively as I need to ensure outfit would hold up till I get back to dorm room.

I walk over to you and, at first, just walk around as if inspecting the outfit.
Knowing full well that it several sizes too small I tell you, "It fits perfectly, looks like this outfit was made just for you."
I lift up the skirt and check out the undies sliding my fingers over your pussy, "No wardrobe malfunction here it's the perfect fuck-me outfit."
I grind my crotch against your ass.
This causes you to exhale and the buttons to pop from the blouse, "Damn girl Those big fucking boobies caused the buttons to pop and ruin a perfectly good blouse."
I give your ass several quick slaps.

Last edited:
I walk over to you and, at first, just walk around as if inspecting the outfit.
Knowing full well that it several sizes too small I tell you, "It fits perfectly, looks like this outfit was made just for you."
I lift up the skirt and check out the undies sliding my fingers over your pussy, "No wardrobe malfunction here it's the perfect fuck-me outfit."
I grind my crotch against your ass.
This causes you to exhale and the buttons to pop from the blouse, "Damn girl Those big fucking boobies caused the buttons to pop and ruin a perfectly good blouse."
I give your ass several quick slaps.
"Hey quit that" I say to the spanking " I need another top I can't go back to the college like this"" I exclaim with a naive tone to my voice. " You did that on purpose!" I hiss in regards to the blouse buttons. Trying to show a tough side but my nipples stiffen from the cool air and naughtiness of clothes getting ripped exposing me and maybe a secret desire of mine.

I take your tits into my mouth one after the other and bite roughly being sure to leave teeth marks and hear a groan come from you. I reach over and show you a halter top that is not much more than two triangles of fabric that will leave half of your boobs exposed
Smiling at you like the devil himself I tell you, You joined that sorority for adventure which is why you came walking down to the ghetto down the road. By the way, who said anything about going home? You'll only go home after neither of us can cum again and I've had every part of that sexy body every way possible. Until then you are mine to play with."
He takes a picture with her phone of her upper body with the torn blouse and tags it, "Having Fun with a new guy." Then he directs her to send it to her sorority sisters.

Back