Not Just "Selling" Cars (Open to all)

bankbabe13

Literotica Guru
Ashley Cuminners was all of 22, bubbly,perky and one of the only sales staff of the female kind at the area dealer,but one of the best even being new ,she used her "powers of persuasion to close deals. the 5'5 130# brunette and 34C chest knew how to close the sale. she awaited her next customer dressed to "impress" as usual. Pink blouse, black pleated skirt 3" above her knees, dark brown thigh highs and 3"strappy pink heels.

It was first thing in the morning, no customers yet as she walked the showroom floor awaiting new customers.

Last edited:
First customer of the day

Dick Hardesty,55 year old 6 feet tall 195 pounds, needs to buy a car. He spends a lot of time on the road as a sales representative for a major drug company but is still as physically fit as he was when he played college sports and still has a perfect six-pack from daily workouts.
One of his friends told him that he needed to check out the local dealership and make sure to seek out a young girl named Ashley as she would not only give him a good deal but would do anything, and he meant anything, to close it. He asked his friend if he meant what Dick thought he meant, and this friend just smiled broadly. Dick walked into the dealership wearing a skin-tight pair of jeans and t-shirt and was bombarded by salesman as it was early in the day and there were plenty of salespeople, but he was the only customer. After pushing them aside he finally saw a provocatively dressed young lady and went up to her reaching out his hand, “Hi, you must be Ashley. My friend John said that you would do right by me.”

Last edited:
"Morning sir welcome to Extasy Motors where ourcrudrs become your pleasure. I know cheesy line but the owner thought it fit with the company name. How may I help you? My name is Ashley and I can show you anything you like if you see a moson the showroom floor you woukd like to see more of. Since our cars are more higher end we encourage our clients to ask any questions they have and try to provide a hands on approach to car buying so our customers know the models inside and out before buying. What would you like to see first sir?"

"more of you," he reflexively answers then blushes.
Then he stammers, "Ahh, I am salesman so while I want a hot sporty car I need a car with a roomy back seat as I need a place to put my samples and to use as a bed from time to time. I need something as hot as you," he blushes again as this sexy lady has caused him to put his foot in his mouth twice in a few seconds.
"So, can you give me what I need?" the bulge already apparent in his trousers.

"Haha sir funny and thank you" I sayvatvyour comments takingbthem.aa just joking comments to break the ice my little pleated skirt bounces and sways as we check out more cars.
" are you looking for performance or handling? What features are you looking for in a new ride sir so I can assist you in the perfect choice. Feel free to touch our models on the floor a hands on experience is best for the customer to get the proper feeling and alll." Ashley looked at notes on an i pad as they walked ready to answer any questions Dick may have had for the youthful sales girl.

"Ideally I'd like something with both performance and great handling like a sexy woman?!" He follows her around the showroom until she suddenly stops and he allows his hands to 'accidently' brush her ass.

Last edited:
We come across a new corvette stingray. " this model is sleek and has great handling sir" as insay that i bend forward over the hood till I'm almost laying on it. "Great hidden headlights too" I'm talking about the car of course but hoping to use my charns ton"distract" you which is the main way I get sales. By upselling all the bells and whistles. "Whst features interest you sir what would you like to see next don't hesitate we are here for the customer after all."

I walk over closer to you and almost reach out and touch you as I simultaneously blurt out, "you naked..."
My face turns beet red, "Ah, I mean can I take you for a test drive?"
My oogling is so ovvious but I do not care as I know I cannot afford the car unless I get a sweet deal like my friend did.

As I was leaning over the hood I had discreetly unbuttoned the top three buttons on my blouse so that a hint of my pink lace bra is visible. I figure I need to use my "charms" to get the best commission rates. What else would you like to see sir any particular model you are looking for? What features do you ddsire most in a ride?" I say with a friendly smile and bubbly tone in my voice. Probing questions to see what you seek to help me serve you better.

I see the pink bra on display for me and know your tactic but cannot help the fact that it is working on me.
"I want something that wraps around me in sheer comfort kind of like the comfort I feel with a woman's legs wrapped around me and something thatI an into easily and the top opens up easily when I want it too, kind of like this , I walk over and push myself between your thighs and undo two more buttons and caress your breast through your bra.perhaps a convertible. Show me what you've got!"

Last edited:
I gasp at your bold moves. "Sir what are you doing?" I say as my perky 34C chest rises and falls as half my blouse is undone. "I thought you were talking about the car not MY top sir". I give you a dirty look but don't kick you from the dealership so you can tell i must secretly like the attention. I leave it that way, for now, since most customers don't show up till later. I figure I can use it to my advantage. Little by little I guide you toward the more luxury sport cars, knowing they will get me a bigger commission. En route we pass by the Cadillac Escalates as I can tell you check out my little skirt bouncing and swaying as I walk .

I smile mischievously, Sorry about that, I guess I just couldn't help myself." They both know his apology is insincere.
"You know the more we look the more expensive the cars seem to be getting. If you expect me to go this far in debt I hope their some extra incentive,"he says looking at her skirt hoping something will cause it to blow up and expose her assets. He is tempted to go to the next car and pull her inside but he doesn't want to misread the signals.

Ashley shows off the escalade, showing the massive rom the luxury SUV's have in the back. Shevsits on the back edge to show how her 5'5 frame is dwarfed by the roomy cargo space. As she hopped up, heels dangling a good 2" off the floor she didn't realize, or did she?, that her little skirt slid up almost to her waist. Exposing all her nylon clad legs.
"This vehicle is the best at handling and power sir? This woukd be a great choice". Ashley says flashing a friendly smile as she is showing a direct side in order to get a good commissioning most top sales associates are.

He loves the view as Ashley hops into the vehicle, one more inch and he thinks he would be seeing her panties. Not waiting for an answer he joins her in the back, "May I join you in there to see just how roomy it is?"
He scoots right next to her, "We both know that that costs more than I had in mind when I walked in here.Let's quit dancing around and get down to brass tacks. How are you going to sweeten the dealWhat special incentive do you have for me?" To make himself clear he lightly strokes his cock through his jean as he place the other on her hip.

Ashley takes his hand puts it on her inner thigh so he feels her nylon clad thigh yet no evidence of panties underneath her pantyhose. "Getting a good feel sir?" Ashley playfully says."what would it take to put you in this vehicle today?" Knowing he was looking at sports cars, yet this would earn her higher commissions. She turned to him so he coukd seevthe tops of her perky breasts encased in the lacy bra. Her eyes couldn't help but dart to the bulge in his pants although she tried to not make her quick stares obvious.

"Well Miss Ashley this is about ten grand more than I planned on spending, " he sighed.
Taking a chance he moved his hand to her crotch and circled her pussy, "So, as I see it you can reduce the price by ten grand or close us in here and give me something very special, " he cups her pussy possessively.

"I can't do ten grand off sir, I can do three grand off and ill let youbpokeva hole in my pantyhose and finger fuck me for 5 minutes and ill flash you my breasts as well to "sweeten" the deal sir. What do you say do we have a deal?" Ashley says with her usual bubbly friendly smile as she was deploying some of her unorthodox methods that get her top sales honors month Fger month. She awaited his reaction with baited breath a bit of sexual tension developing.

He could feel how wet she was already through her pantyhose, "I'll tell you what...I'll pay the full amount giving you one helluva of a commision but for that we would need to fuck and I would also have access to kissing anywhere on your hot little body I wish. What do you think?"
He was going for all he thought possible as he had thought about asking for anal and a blow job as well.

Devin pulled up into the parking lot in an old black Jeep Wrangler. He'd been thinking about getting a new car now for a while, but was very attached to his ride, as he'd gotten it after the war.

After putting it in park the ex-Marine stepped out, revealing his 6'3" athletic frame and chiseled jaw line. It didn't look like the lot was very busy, which he always preferred when he just wanted to browse. All those shifty-eyed salesmen really pissed him off, so he preferred the peacefulness of just looking...

"A few kisses won't hurt" Ashley says. Suddenly she feels her pantyhose tear as the customer fingers her. She allows it as it feels good. She strokes him through his pants, teasing him back. "Buybthe extended warranty and see more of.." with thst her free hand pops her left perky firm breast from her bra. She wiggles a bit as he fingers Ashley's tight pussy faster. Her eyes locked kn the good sized bulge in his pants.

00C Victoria Johnson 5'9 150 38C chest shoulder length dark brown hair. "Thick" not fat curvy in all the right places

Victoria had just arrived wearing the following

https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP._T1V33C3s4aW0rvmGRCU7QHaJQ&pid=Api&P=0&w=400&h=500

She saw one guy avoiding contact with other sales guys as he looked. She decided to approach and asked him if there was anything he wanted to see let her know as she backed off and watched him at a distance admiring his frame and eager to beat the other salesman to the punch on commission as it was typically not a busy day at the dealership.

Last edited:
"Hmmm, so sweet," Dick purrs as he fingers her. Pushing the bra aside he nips at her full breast, and slides his tongue around the areola.
"Ok, I'll get the extended warranty but you'll give me all of younow." He free his long cock from his pants.

Devin caught the movement from the corner of his eye, but didn't move his head in response. Being a highly trained martial artist and a veteran of foreign wars had left him highly aware of his surroundings.

He continued to look at the cars, focusing on a truck nearby. Even though it was a used vehicle, he knew that this model was tough - something he could use for the construction work he'd been trying to get accustomed to.

He knelt down next to the Dodge, his camouflage pants tightening around his muscular legs and buttocks. The front thighs of his fatigues were well faded, and his boots were muddy, but as with anything, you didn't throw something away that was still good.

He gritted his teeth as the salesman approached in his peripheral, preparing to run him off, until the open toe high heels stood next to where he knelt. His breath caught for a moment as he stared at her sexy feet. He slowly stood up to meet her, taking off his sunglasses and revealing glacial-blue eyes. "Mornin' Ma'am," he said with a slow southern drawl, his gaze still stern...

Last edited:
Ashley's eyes light up at the size of Dicks cock. "I'm sure we can negotiate something thst will make all parties involved happy sir " with that she hitched up her little skirt and straddled him facing him then guided the large shift into the hole already in her pantyhose and inside her hairless hole. She was just planning on teasing him, using her knees to keep just the tip in, but Ashley slipped and the entire length of Dick's hard membervskid inside of her, impaling the petite brunette in his shaft as she let out a surprised gasp.

Back