Selling cars.. among other things. (Open To All)

"I usually am. I see things and try to take them" she says smiling as she leans down and gives the pert lips a quick kiss as Olivias' hands begin to tease the body of the woman beneath her.

Olivias' hand began to roam as she kissed down to form the lips along the smaller woman's neck. she gets tot eh edge of her collar then pauses."I mean I saw a model and seized it. That beautiful body, the curves, even the suspension. makes me what to open her up and take her for a test drive" Olivia says with a devilish grin.

giving into inhibitions I softly moan " yes sir like that, we like to make customers happy. Dear LORD you are hard like an actual car piston sir!" I am on the edge body on the verge of shuddering in multiple orgasms as you joke about liking my negotiation style and you will have to send more customers my way and you yourself will be back as i grip the seats nor believing how rock hard you are.

"Open her up for a test drive olivia?" I ask confused. My mind racing not supposed to enjoy this, not only being at work, but with another woman, as I've only been with men. My perky little chest rises and falls as the sexual tension fills the car. I feel tour firm breasts push against me and smell the sweet perfume in the tight space as you...

At the word piston, I happily comply and begin ramming my rod in and out of your wet snatch with all the speed and force of a car piston. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck... I'm close.." I cry as my swollen flesh pulsates and prepares to spray my seed inside you.

Last edited:
" Yes a test drive" Olivia days as she leans in and kisses your lips before she then begins to nuzzle your neck as she does she lets her right hand slip down so find the hemn of your skirt and begin to pull free the shirt. The red head wanted you wanted to conquer you she tugged and pulled until the blouse was freed and slipped her hand up to touch the soft flesh beneath using her fingers to gingerly tease the flesh.

" Tell me, does the thought of getting caught with me abhorrent, or is it delectable? Either way I'm gonna make you mine !" The red headed millionaire said in a sultry voice full of lust.

OOC. Olivia

You comment on my small but perky breasts as you reveal them. Part of me turned off yet the other half turned on by the taboo nature. I try to close my thighs as i feel your hand travel up my toned thigh in an effort to investigate my pussy area. I feel since you are bigger I may lose that battle as I can feel my lsgs parting as I struggle to no avail as my breathing increases from the growing sexual tension in the vehicle.

I feel you spray the inside of my pussy walls with your cum as you compliment my customer service "skills" as our bodies collapse after a few moments we compose ourselves and exit the vehicle. "We need to head yo my office to finalize the paperwork for this car sir is there any other questions you have for me or about our vehicles here as far as types of models you are searching for?" I ask with a friendly smile as we head through the office area to my back corner office.

I unload my seed inside of you and lose myself to the rush of my orgasm. My body collapses on to up you and for a moment we lie there. Me inside your warm sheath with nothing but our laboured breathing and the faint sound of customers moving about outside the car.
"I know you work on commission, but appreciate that you also accepted my tip," I grin and slide my cock out of you. After rearranging our clothes we exit the car and move inside to start going through the paperwork.
True to my word a purchase forty vehicles for our fleet. There is an awkward moment at the end of the transaction, where we stare at each other. Both not knowing how to exit from the moment. "This has been one of the most satisfying purchases I've ever made," I say. "Maybe I can get your card. We could meet for-" but then another customer walks into the show room.

OOC. Open to all. Hope we gwt more writers to join me

I thank you for choosing our dealership and say xome back any time as our "service" contracts regarding the vehicles are lifetime guarantees. As you leave i head back to the sales floor for an unproductive remainder of the day. The next morning I arrive, dressed to impress as usual in peach blouse charcoal greay pleated skirt a good 3" above the knees, dark brown pantyhose and 3" strappy peach heels. I walk the showroom waiting for my next car customer to arrive.

Last edited:
Will parked a bit away from the showroom door giving him an opportunity to check out a
new Black SUV that had possibilities. He needed about ten minutes to get a feel for the
car without being distracted. If the car didn't measure up, he could make a quick "escape."
The first point needed to be the spec sheet where all the details were printed. Halfway through
he was encouraged when he heard footsteps headed in his direction! He felt a moment of
pure dread.

Here comes a sales rep!

my heels echo on the marble floor as it's still pretty empty in the dealership. " morning sir our SUV's are excellent in both luxury and comfort superb durability. Any features I could show you sir? I'm Ashley Cuminners by the way." I say with a friendly smile standing straight in hopes of using my perky chest to keep interest in our dealership and the models on the showroom floor.

To his pleasant surprise there was a delightful woman a salesperson. It was in fact a relief
as men tend to want to impress customers with needless details about the car whereas
women answer straight forward questions.

"I am Will Travers and I think I like this MX-3 model. Is this the 4-liter or six?"

Ashley surprises Will by going to the front bumper and effortlessly raising the hood. A moment
later she announces, "It's the six!"

"Great, I like that idea. Especially, with the all wheel drive."

Will uses the opportunity to take a good look at the engine.

" do you like the under the hood view sir? I like giving customers this view, shows what are models are capable of and are made of. This one has turbo charged capabilities as well for more power and stamina. Any other features I coykd show you sir? I ask with a friendly smile playing it off that your eyes looking me up and down. "Feel free to touch our models sir, we like a hands on experience with our vehicle models. Shows us what the customer wants."

" I couldn't agree more! Perhaps a test drive would be possible? I would to get the feel
of the power as well as the traction."

Ashley wasted no time in retrieving the keys. Within five minutes they were cruising the
main streets doing slightly under the speed limit. Ashley continued answering his questions
and generally chatting about the features. At the intersection, Will turned left to a quieter road
for a few miles then turned down the River road! It was a well traveled but dirt road used
primarily by fishermen. There were some swell views of the river.

"OK, if we try out the all-wheel drive?'

as we jead down the river road I ask " like how she handles so far sir? Any other features you woukd like to see? Of course feel free to check out the all wheel drive to see what this baby can do!" I say enthusiastically trying to show off what our vehicles can do and hoping for a top commission as we take in the quieter roads and the warm sunshine that has now come out.

" I really like the way it takes the steep terrain and it runs quiet, even with the windows
down. How about pull off here and turn around?"

Before Ashley could answer he pulls off in small turn around and turns off the engine. It is
secluded area with a mixture of pine trees and older growth. Will checks a few of the features
on the dash and listens to the satellite radio.

"Now you saw my trade-in, what do you think we could do?"

As he spoke he looked directly at Ashley's chest area hoping she would not notice.

Ashley appeared somewhat surprised by being so far off the main highway but began
talking about the trade-in until Will moved his hand to near her shoulder.

"I think we can make a very...''

Will smiled and once more seemed a bit more interested in Ashley than the SUV. He looked
out the window at the remote country lane but she must have noticed his actions were not
that of a car buyer!

"We could make a deal right here! And we could have some fun do it!"

Without waiting for a reply, Will pressed his fingers under her chin which caused
Ashley to pull backward suddenly. With Will's fingers holding the fabric the result
was the two top buttons popped! It left her bra exposed! Ashley was clearly
startled as Will attempted to explain!

"I didn't.....ah..."

Last edited:
I gasp as my lacy pink front hook bra comes into view. I slap you saying " I don't negotiate like that sir!" You say I'm lying and now seemed interested in my "features" over the car. My perky firm 34C chest rises and falls as i see your hands inches away from blouse buttons as i nervously await your next move in anticipation. Secretly liking your bold moves.

"Really, I think you do negotiate exactly like this."

Will pull s her close as if to kiss her and captures a whiff of her delightful perfume. Ashley
struggles with her hands but in some manner it appears to be more for show. Will makes
a bold move and swoops his fingers inside her blouse and rubs the fabric of her bra! Her bra
feels firm and slightly stretched.

"You have a great set.. care to show them off?"

I say nothing shocked by the bold move yet turned on as i half heartedly protest. I see your ryes light up when you discover my pretty lacy bra is front hook as just a few plastic buttons cover it now. I squiem a bit as you pretend to talk car terms like headlights and under the hood when i know your talking body parts as you look at me like a toy on Christmas.

Ashley is not taking, nor is she complaining! This gives Will confidence to move in for more
although he has no real plan. His hand smoothly feels of her bra as he imagines what lies underneath. His other hand finishes unbuttoning her blouse while his eyes take in the sight
of her soft shoulders and smooth tummy. Ashley does not look pleased but still has not
offered a protest!

Will reaches for the front hooks and the release frees her breasts from confinement! Her
tiny nipples come into view. She squirms slightly. Her bra hangs loosely at her side.

"OOOo....they look so delicious!"

Will fights off the urge to feel them and instead gives her time to gather her feelings. He
moves in close and kisses her!

"Let's get in the backseat."

I gasp as my psrky chest comes into view. "Sir! I said I don't do business like this". Blushing a bit from my aroused state that has caused my nipples to stiffen. I don't cover myself out of shock. Part of me thinks i could sell.you on this car easily at this point but also not sure of your next moves. I must have shifted a bit in my struggle, because as I reached for the door handle I hit a button by accident that reclines my seat all the way. Next thing I feel is your hand dart up mybskort to discover im.shaved and pantiless under my pantyhose.

Ashley appears surprised as her seat reclines and Will sees an opportunity that he could
never have anticipated. To make sure he places his hand on her knee and slides upward
only to find bare skin!

"OOOh, no underwear at work? Naughty! But I like it."

His hand slips over her softness exploring the area then locates her clit and one finger lightly
strokes it. He makes no effort to be aggressive. Will watches her eyes which seem to be
relaxed. Her hands appear to be ready to counter if he should make the wrong. He looks but
does not see a ring.

"You really got me going."

Her reclined position causes Ashley's breasts to be completely exposed. Again he has an
unobstructed view of her tiny nipples. Her tits look so good in the sunlight.

"Your pussy needs attention."

I nod yes at the "pussy needs attention " comment you can tell u was turned on by your bold moves as my perky chest rises and falls in anticipation of your next move as your hand goes upland down my toned nylon clad thigh. "I got an engine you can test out hun." With those words I guide your hand to my hairless slit as I reach for your pants to have it slapped away. Not sure if you're playing hard to get or you want to be the one to reveal what's under your pants.

Back