SCOTUS Rules Texas Can Arrest Illegals

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

Supreme Court rules Texas can enforce law allowing police to arrest migrants​

That means the law can go into effect as litigation occurs in lower courts.

By Charlotte Hazard
Published: March 19, 2024 2:29pm
Updated: March 19, 2024 3:12pm

The Supreme Court on Thursday ruled that Texas could enforce an immigration law that would allow local officials to arrest migrants suspected of entering the U.S. illegally.

This means the law can go into effect as litigation occurs in lower courts, according to CNN.

The court rejected an emergency request from the Biden Administration that claimed states don't have authority over immigration and that it's strictly a federal issue.

The law in question is Senate Bill 4 and it allows police to arrest migrants who illegally cross the border and give judges authority to deport them back to Mexico.

More here on American victory: https://justthenews.com/government/...n-enforce-law-allowing-police-arrest-migrants

The ruling was 6-3 in favor of Texas. Rob will be sad.

You're in favor of backing up the court system even more instead of hiring more amnesty officials.

WATCH AND SHARE: Elon Musk Posts DEVASTATING Ad by Western Lensman Exposing Migrant Invasion, Democratic Plan For One Party Rule​

By Ben Kew Mar. 19, 2024 11:20 am

Shows Them How
In under two minutes, it lists nine ways how Democrats plan to achieve this:

1. Flood the country with untold millions of illegals by land, sea, and air from all over the world, enough to eclipse the populations of 36 individual U.S. states so far.
  2. Prioritize the needs of these millions of non-citizens over the needs of American citizens with free flights, busses, hotels, meals and phones, ensuring their loyalty to the political party that imported them.
  3. Keep them in the country at all costs, even when they commit violent crimes like murder or rape. Attack the language used to describe the criminals as opposed to the criminals themselves. Slander critics as racist.
  4. Ensure their privileges are made irreversible with city and state sanctuary laws that act as population magnets. Codify permanent status and ensure non-cooperation with ICE.
  5. Count the non-citizens in the census that will determine congressional apportionment in the House of Representatives. As of now, they would equal 13 extra Congressional districts, a tremendous amount of electoral power.
  6. Launch a massive, heavily funded lawfare campaign to change state voting laws that legalize mass mail-in ballots. No signature verification or proof of citizenship requirements, making it almost impossible to prove voter fraud.
  7. Lock in the permanent voting majority with campaign promises of lavish benefits and permanent privileges, enshrining generational fealty to the Democrat Party.
  8. Win elections.
  9. Entrenched single-party rule has been achieved.

Watch it here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/watch-share-elon-musk-posts-devastating-ad-exposing/

Can't wait for the mass deportations next year if Joe Biden hasn't found a way to kill off his otherwise unstoppable opponent.
Yes, you can't wait for a President to be a dictator for a day. How exciting for your patriotism

Can't wait for the mass deportations next year if Joe Biden hasn't found a way to kill off his otherwise unstoppable opponent.

I've lost count how many times trump teh 'tard has been stopped already. He is as far from a "winner" as you can get. He just has (had) the money to continue losing.

I've lost count how many times trump teh 'tard has been stopped already. He is as far from a "winner" as you can get. He just has (had) the money to continue losing.

We understand that the point of the entire Democrat campaign and administration was to "get Trump." Even at the cost of American lives and way of life, "getting Trump" was, to leftists, more important.

Well congratulations. It's been 7 years and you still haven't managed to "get Trump" even though you destroyed the economy, jobs, interest rates, housing, transportation, infrastructure, education, religion, science, government, the police, and everything else you touched.

And yet you can't figure out how much you fucked YOURSELVES and pissed off the rest of society while you did it.

Well congratulations. It's been 7 years and you still haven't managed to "get Trump" even though you destroyed the economy, jobs, interest rates, housing, transportation, infrastructure, education, religion, science, government, the police, and everything else you touched.
lol, the USA economy is kicking the ass of the rest of the G-7....yep, Biden sure has destroyed Trump's economy....

https://www.axios.com/2024/01/31/us-economy-2024-gdp-g7-nations

7 years and you still haven't managed to achieve one single goal.

If you were my employee and assigned that objective I'd fire your ass. Fortunately for you the Democrat party promotes and supports the incompetent.
Has Trump built his wall yet? Jailed Hillary?

Lets just call it what it is. It will soon be illegal to be Latino in Texas and will spread to other states. I hope my brothers and sisters with Latino heritiage pay attention to this outright attack on you.

Being the turd on top of the midden isn't the achievement you think it is.
That's your opinion, but by all measurements the US economy is chugging along just fine. Disagree, go look at Trump's numbers and show me where his statistics on the Economy were better.

Don't forget the deport part. And that being the case, will the cockroach's be able to demand a refund from the cartels?

I think, based on Reichy's example, if I don't agree with a ruling, it's because the judges are corrupt and incompetent and on the take.

Am I doing this right?

Pretty much. Though I don't disagree with the ruling. I'm fairly certain legally they are correct. In practice though they just outlawed brown skin.

even though you destroyed the economy, jobs, interest rates, housing, transportation, infrastructure, education, religion, science, government, the police, and everything else you touched.
None of this is true. Why do you lie so much?

Don't forget the deport part. And that being the case, will the COCKROACHES be able to demand a refund from the cartels?
^
They always reveal themselves.

Fascist racists gonna fascist racist.

đź‘Ž

The City of Fort Worth and The City of Austin respective police departments both announced today that enforcement of SB4 just ain't gonna happen within city limits.

I expect San Antonio/Bexar County and Houston/Harris Country to follow in their footsteps shortly.

Watcha gonna do, Hotwheels Hitler?

Back