Roy Moore

I was simply pointing out how the left eats their own. Yes there are more Democrats than Republicans and you can snare a lot more Republicans if you simply "move the goalposts" to include looking at a woman's boobs, ass, or legs, or commenting on such as they are now trying to do at Harvard. We can turn that into a social violation of political correctness and condemn all men.

The question to you is, do you want to go down this road where a simple accusations and perception destroys a man's life?

No, you were clearly implying that the numbers made democrats worse than republicans. The fact that democrats are holding their own accountable while republicans are trying and sometimes succeeding in electing them to public office shows otherwise. Why can't you admit that serial sexual predators/harrassers shouldn't be elected to office?

No one even mentioned looking at a woman's ass or boobs so that failed attempt at deflection isn't even worth addressing.

Personally, I think numbers lend legitimacy to accusations. We're talking about patterns of behavior lasting years and corroborated by multiple people and witnesses which is a far cry from staring at a woman's ass.

No, you were clearly implying that the numbers made democrats worse than Republicans.

Only because they were the vast majority of people being outed. Republicans do exist in those same business environments that Democrats do, yet there is no comparison in numbers between the two.

The fact that democrats are holding their own accountable while republicans are trying and sometimes succeeding in electing them to public office shows otherwise. Why can't you admit that serial sexual predators/harrassers shouldn't be elected to office?

I will when there exists more than mere accusations that me be politically driven and paid for. Show me the "evidence." Don't show me shit that's way beyond the statutes of limitations and unaccompanied by actual evidence.

No one even mentioned looking at a woman's ass or boobs so that failed attempt at deflection isn't even worth addressing.

They have at Harvard, it's a leftist ratcheting up of parameters designed to ensnare more men of either political persuasion.

Personally, I think numbers lend legitimacy to accusations. We're talking about patterns of behavior lasting years and corroborated by multiple people and witnesses which is a far cry from staring at a woman's ass.

So, you favor an atmosphere where your career and reputation can be ruined with accusations, not being able to face your accusers, or present a defense because there is no presumption of innocence. Got it, carry on.

Only because they were the vast majority of people being outed. Republicans do exist in those same business environments that Democrats do, yet there is no comparison in numbers between the two.

I will when there exists more than mere accusations that me be politically driven and paid for. Show me the "evidence." Don't show me shit that's way beyond the statutes of limitations and unaccompanied by actual evidence.

They have at Harvard, it's a leftist ratcheting up of parameters designed to ensnare more men of either political persuasion.

So, you favor an atmosphere where your career and reputation can be ruined with accusations, not being able to face your accusers, or present a defense because there is no presumption of innocence. Got it, carry on.

No one is buying this. You're using a very serious issue to try and score political points with faulty information guided by bias.

No one is buying this. You're using a very serious issue to try and score political points with faulty information guided by bias.

Then put me on IGGY and stop inserting yourself into the argument when you have none. Simple right?

Last edited:
Then put me on IGGY and stop inserting yourself into the argument when you have none. Simple eright?

You're a little testy. I don't think you are mature enough to handle this situation.

mandol.jpg

You're a little testy. I don't think you are mature enough to handle this situation.

I'm never "testy" or angry in my approach to debate. It is you who is immature and incapable of debate outside your leftist prejudices. So, if that is all you have I guess we're done. I will always be open to honest debate, when and if you're ready to present one.

Am I the only one who thinks that Moore's wife must be really frustrated. No sodomy - what's up with that?

1. No one with the same limited, narrow and frustrated mindset like yours.

2. I have noticed when I reply to you, which is rare, you never reply back. I wonder, how much reality pains to the extent of not facing your accuser.

3. If any points are to be scored here, is that the left is filled with immorality and corruptible people. The Right simply has far less.

That's a universal fact, not limited to politics. Deal with it.

But, you won't. :rolleyes:

3. If any points are to be scored here, is that the left is filled with immorality and corruptible people. The Right simply has far less.

Umm, no, that's absolutely laughable and flies in the face of observable reality. And, there, that deals with it.

^^^Silly bitch still thinks Republicans hold the moral high ground! :D

#GrabThemByThePussy
#NoMoreNoMoore

#GrabThemByThePussy
#NoMoreNoMoore

It is of no surprise that when you've always been either owned and/or taught at every debate in every thread, you'd resort to this style of exchange.

I mean, you're only human.

#GrabThemByThePussy
#NoMoreNoMoore
Gups have been fed fantasies for decades by their bubbly media. They swallowed Raygun's toxic kool-ade about "Gov't is not the solution; gov't is the problem" and have tried ever since to dismantle American society. Their alleged 'principles' are despised by most Americans. They can't win free and fair elections and so must resort to gerrymandering, disenfranchisement, and suppression (like cops hanging around black polling places in Alabama and making many traffic busts to prevent voting).

Gups represent a dying demographic and many corporate interests, domestic and foreign. Their actions would be prosecuted as High Treason in most nations. Get the ropes.

I said, "regardless of politics."

Oh, do fuck-off with that lying, vette. You're the biggliest party hack here. Your particular brand of vitriol is never without politics.

Then put me on IGGY and stop inserting yourself into the argument when you have none. Simple right?

Good to see you still capitalizing "IGGY", vettebirther.

#GrabThemByThePussy
#NoMoreNoMoore

I always love when someone starts talking about immorality on here....like Eternal Fuckwit wouldn't cyber with a married dude pretending to be a chick in a heartbeat. Oh wait..... is Miss Ann still a sore topic?

Back