Roy Moore

It's not about playing the victim, dumbass.
I just don't like those types of comments. The other ones don't bother me. Cultural thing, I guess.

Glad you are so culturally "woke" now. Have you apologized to Zumi? What about Jezz?

No? Fuck off then with your faux indignation before Laurel catches on to who you are and bans yet another of your alts.

The oath of enlistment (or office for commissioned officers) is not an optional piece. DD Form 4 with the oath is part of the enlistment paperwork. It should be signed by the commissioned officer that adminstered the oath along with the person taking the oath. Barring something like outright forgery, she swore the oath if she joined the US Navy.
:confused:
Probably a good idea for you to go back and read the thread.

LOL< talk about moving the goal posts. I never accused you of sexual harassment so your denial is meaningless.

You were talking about how there were more democrats doing it than republicans
and I articulated the difference being that democrats were holding those people responsible for their actions as opposed to republicans who try and elect them to public office.

One group is clearly against it and the other doesn't see it as being a problem. You're on the wrong side.
I'm still waiting for his list of 300. :rolleyes:

Only because they were the vast majority of people being outed. Republicans do exist in those same business environments that Democrats do, yet there is no comparison in numbers between the two.
So where's your list of 300 "leftwingers"?

Are we sure ET isn't a certain someone's spawn?

F boss.. EF. And yes, quite. Even they are.

I always love when someone starts talking about immorality on here....like Eternal Fuckwit wouldn't cyber with a married dude pretending to be a chick in a heartbeat. Oh wait..... is Miss Ann still a sore topic?

I used to think you do this on purpose to do some kind of reputation damage..

I today understand you are actually delusional; you fully believe your own original fabrications made of seemingly quarter truths.

At least, i got a wit described as 'fuck'.

F boss.. EF. And yes, quite. Even they are.

I used to think you do this on purpose to do some kind of reputation damage..

I today understand you are actually delusional; you fully believe your own original fabrications made of seemingly quarter truths.

At least, i got a wit described as 'fuck'.

I honestly don’t care what you jack off to - I just know it gets under your skin when I bring up you flirting with Miss (M)Ann. And I would call you Eternal Fucktard but that implies you suffer some handicap beyond your control. We all know better than that.

P.S. Hash is likely available if you’re looking for a new (wo)man. He’s as dim as you are and shares your fake sense of morality.

I honestly don’t care what you jack off to -

I just know it gets under your skin when I bring up you flirting with Miss (M)Ann.

And I would call you Eternal Fucktard but that implies you suffer some handicap beyond your control.

We all know better than that.

P.S. Hash is likely available if you’re looking for a new (wo)man. He’s as dim as you are and shares your fake sense of morality.

I'd actually reply with *chuckle* to every line on that list. :rolleyes:

I do however, miss 4est. Lance & Fata too. Not that Ishmael tho, he kept stealing my original threads and modifying their titles into his own.

I couldn't careless when you seemed to be banned - your obsessiveness is simply no longer amusing.

1. No one with the same limited, narrow and frustrated mindset like yours.

2. I have noticed when I reply to you, which is rare, you never reply back. I wonder, how much reality pains to the extent of not facing your accuser.

3. If any points are to be scored here, is that the left is filled with immorality and corruptible people. The Right simply has far less.

That's a universal fact, not limited to politics. Deal with it.

But, you won't. :rolleyes:

The fact is, the progressive left hates to admit to their demonstrable history of breaking down the moral barriers of American society. In Fact, they've been at war with the Christian mores at the foundation of Western Civilization for decades. The inherent anti-morality they have pursued has produced within their economic realm of society the present breed of sexually predatory men, This is why the vast majority of these men are products of the left.

I'd actually reply with *chuckle* to every line on that list. :rolleyes:

I do however, miss 4est. Lance & Fata too. Not that Ishmael tho, he kept stealing my original threads and modifying their titles into his own.

I couldn't careless when you seemed to be banned - your obsessiveness is simply no longer amusing.

There'a nothing like a leftist standing in her mudhole complaining about the dirty fingernails of people passing by.:D

:confused:
Probably a good idea for you to go back and read the thread.

I'm still waiting for his list of 300. :rolleyes:

So where's your list of 300 "leftwingers"?

He won't ever provide a list. His life is all about his feelings, and he "feels" that it's the truth, and that's enough for him.

There'a nothing like a leftist standing in her mudhole complaining about the dirty fingernails of people passing by.:D

Um, reading comprehension is obviously not your strong point. But it seems all you want to sit on a board with the name “erotica” in the title and cling to your so-called morality.

Roy Moore was the PERFECT candidate for your type, representing the hypocrisy of your kind. And when I say “your kind,” I don’t mean right or left. I don’t expect you to figure that one out since you can’t clean the mud out of your own fingernails (since we are speaking in metaphors).

As for Eternal Fuckwit, lets not get into who has been banned game. Per usual, you are the loser here (with three accounts to date).

Um, reading comprehension is obviously not your strong point. But it seems all you want to sit on a board with the name “erotica” in the title and cling to your so-called morality.

Roy Moore was the PERFECT candidate for your type, representing the hypocrisy of your kind. And when I say “your kind,” I don’t mean right or left. I don’t expect you to figure that one out since you can’t clean the mud out of your own fingernails (since we are speaking in metaphors).

As for Eternal Fuckwit, lets not get into who has been banned game. Per usual, you are the loser here (with three accounts to date).

Let's not get into how much of a angry boiled shrew you demonstrate yourself to be on a daily basis.

PS: in regard to reading comprehension, I thought Roy Moore was a friggin idiot, but his idiocy minus the unproven allegations against him made him a better candidate than the totalitarian Democrat who opposed him.

Given Vette's rather acute scat fetish, that's very likely not mud in his fingernails.

eAzxQ.gif

:D

Let's not get into how much of a angry boiled shrew you demonstrate yourself to be on a daily basis.

PS: in regard to reading comprehension, I thought Roy Moore was a friggin idiot, but his idiocy minus the unproven allegations against him made him a better candidate than the totalitarian Democrat who opposed him.

Let’s compare post history and see which of us seems like an “angry shrew.” (Hint - you’re going to win this one.)

That was a whole lot of unnecessary words to basically say you support Roy Moore. It’s all good. Stand by your man. :rose:

Shaddup and go eat some grass.

Oh, Hash. You are so predictable no matter how many alts you create. How is that internet addiction coming? Didn’t I read a while back you (allegedly) had gotten better? When was the last time you even crawled out of your hovel and saw grass?

Back