Roy Moore

At least sixty people made claims of voter fraud that turned out to be false.

How many of those liars were Roy Moore supporters?

How many of those liars were Christians?

How many of those liars believed that their lying was justified and salutary in this case, and that God would approve?

Claims of voter fraud? "We Drove Here from all over the country to canvass and vote to ensure Moore Lost" the video is widely available. Oh p.s Its December 29th 2017 Democratic whiners have yet to stop since November 2016.

Democrats: Don`t look at the man behind the curtain fondling kids folks that's a good ole boy democrat... Russia though.. opps Obama and Hillary were in collusion yup that rhetoric has to go next big thing?

Sex scandal.. Kevin Spacey Louis Ck Joe Biden The CLintons with Jeffery EPstien. Naaah your right those perverted Republicans. How dare they want to preserve the family unit in a country built on Christianity, How dare they try to protect the people and give back.. Naaaah your right sign me up for my $20 Obama cell phone and a good luck.. Morons plain and simple. Only a Moron would vote Hillary Clinton and her racist homophobic group into office and only brainwashed sheep would think she gave a shit about them!

You’re

Example: Someone reading your post would think you’re a moron.

Democrats: Don`t look at the man behind the curtain fondling kids folks that's a good ole boy democrat... Russia though.. opps Obama and Hillary were in collusion yup that rhetoric has to go next big thing?

Sex scandal.. Kevin Spacey Louis Ck Joe Biden The CLintons with Jeffery EPstien. Naaah your right those perverted Republicans. How dare they want to preserve the family unit in a country built on Christianity, How dare they try to protect the people and give back.. Naaaah your right sign me up for my $20 Obama cell phone and a good luck.. Morons plain and simple. Only a Moron would vote Hillary Clinton and her racist homophobic group into office and only brainwashed sheep would think she gave a shit about them!

So you accept gay people and black people?

Or are you just one of those "whatabout ____" folks?

Do the Christians in Canada lie and cheat too?

How many families has Trump’s unit been in?

Claims of voter fraud? "We Drove Here from all over the country to canvass and vote to ensure Moore Lost" the video is widely available. Oh p.s Its December 29th 2017 Democratic whiners have yet to stop since November 2016.
Did you not know that the man who said that was identified as an Alabaman?

Also, did you know that ex-judge Roy Moore accused Doug Jones' son of being gay, which is something Christians love to do, I guess.

all of that and then some. I`m Bi and know it

Canadian and bisexual. But...you keep toeing this 'Murrican conservative right-wing bullshit.

Where do you people come from? How do you realize your convictions when your dick doesn't discriminate to plug anyone's holes and you'd get strung up a tree for it by the shitstains you back up?

Don't worry, Haley...here in liberal land, you'll find your safe space to freely be you. ;)

Roy Moore is accusing his accusers of "political conspiracy" and has filed a complaint. He has still not conceded the election.

The election is still going on? I've heard of Roy Moore from a lot of Alabamans, but nothing national until lately. He has a loyal following in Ala.

Back