Red Ridng (Closed)

Natalie was nervous of what Rafe had requested from her. But knowing the wolf's unstable demeanor, maybe this was a one time thing that he would put her through and not have to deal with her again afterwards. Also, if she didn't do what she asked, Natalie knew damned well that she would get more than just a bit on her shoulder. Setting his bag down, she slowly dragged her feet towards her bed, feeling his gaze burn right at her, as if peering down at her soul.

She did what had been requested, lying on her bed with her arms and legs stretched out to align with each corner. Occasionally, her gaze would steal a glance at his cock still hard between the wolf's legs. Flustered, never in her life could something such as a piece of hanging organ could cause many things to open like a Pandora's box. The feeling between her legs still had not gone away. Natalie tried to fidget her legs slightly but the feeling of what one could term arousal was still there. And still building up.

Once she had laid down on the bed he fished the shackles from his bag. He watched the dread on her face as he clamped each one shut around her and the bed, but she was too frightened to put up any overt resistance. His cum was still on her half naked body and he smiled. With a single claw he wiped a bit off of her cheek and presented it before her mouth. "Taste this," he told her, "then tell me why I shouldn't cut you open and leave you to bleed out right here."

Knowing that even if she refused to take it that he would force it in her mouth anyway, Natalie slowly opened her mouth, tasting the wolf's cum. Although bitter, like milk or cream, it ran smoothly down her throat. When questioned on why he shouldn't kill he right there and then, she kept her mouth shut at first, not wanting to give him that satisfaction on the fact that sucking his cock had made her aroused, or that there was a wet sensation between her legs that didn't necessarily indicate the need to go to the bathroom. For a moment, she squirmed, trying to yank her wrists away from the shackles before she stopped.

She didn't want to tell him the exact reason why. Not now...and hopefully not ever.

"I...I liked sucking your cock. Really." Despite answering in that meek, childish tone, it was a truth, especially since her eyes occasionally lingered towards it, noticing that it was slowly growing hard again.

Rafe smiled at Natalie's response. “What a little slut. I bet you want more too.” He'd never expected the innocent little girl to enjoy his fantasy of revenge, but it made things even better. Rafe climbed onto the bed between her spread legs and knelt there. “I bet you play with yourself down her all the time,” he said flipping up her skirt to see her panties. Those would have to go, she wouldn't be allowed to wear them again. His claws tore into the fabric of her panties and he ripped them off of her revealing her beautiful little pussy. “If you enjoyed having my cock shoved down your throat I bet you need some relief down here. If you ask nicely I might give it.”

"I don't know what you're talking about." Natalie blurted out with a slight hint of anger in the tone of her voice when Rafe commented on how she would play with herself all the time. Untrue, really, since she had never experienced this sort of arousal until today. But when he ripped off her panties to reveal her pussy, as if out of instinct, Natalie squirmed, her wrists yanking on the shackles hoping to break free. Her legs, on the other hand, tried to close, though found it impossible, hoping to hide the fact that her pussy had been dripping wet.

Then again, the feeling of this arousal was slowly driving Natalie over the edge.

"And how exactly can you give me this so-called relief?" Her tone calmed down noticeably from the angered outburst just a few moments ago.

Rafe burst out laughing. “I almost can't believe you've never played with your little pussy, never given it the attention it needs.” He licked his lips at the sight of how wet she had gotten just from sucking his cock. She was really getting off on this. He was going to have her screaming and begging for him in no time at all. Rafe got down on his hands and knees between her legs and with his wide long tongue he gave her moist slit a long slow lick. “How does that feel Natalie, do you want more?” She tasted so sweet he wasn't going to stop if she told him to, but he had a feeling she'd want it.

Natalie appeared to be embarrassed and flustered when Rafe laughed right at her just for the fact that she had not done anything sexually before in her life, even if she had reached the age where it seemed okay to do it. Even if the hunter explained to her (in an awkward manner) about the tall tale of "the birds and the bees", he didn't exactly go in to great details on how one fucks with another...so to speak.

"The hunter wasn't as perverted as you, you know? Or as depraving...or sickening..."

Despite her effort to keep straight and still be somewhat defiant towards Rafe, that changed when out of nowhere, he used his tongue to lick between her legs. Her entire body shuddered, relaxing on the bed.

"I...NO! Of course not! I mean..." Her voice trailed off. One of Natalie's downfall was that she was never good in lying, no matter how much she tried. Or so the hunter has told her once long ago.

“Are you sure?” he asked her, “Are you certain you want me to stop?” Rafe continued lapping at her pussy taking in her wonderful taste. He grabbed Natalie's hips, his claws sinking into her flesh just a little, and buried his face in her. He pushed his tongue as far into her as he could and then withdrew to begin assaulting her clit. He wondered how long the pain would keep the bitch from cumming and relished in the fact that he would be the first person to make her orgasm. He would be her only sexual pleasure.

"Yes! I want you to..." Before Natalie could finish her sentence, her body squirmed, almost trying to escape as Rafe buried his head between her legs, licking away at her pussy. A low groan escaped her lips as his claws dug in to her flesh, her fists clenched and unclenched. Her gaze kept to the ceiling, hoping she wouldn't have to see what was going on. But her eyes lingered back to him in front of her, tensing up as he began playing with her clit.

Rafe pulled up once again and released his grip on her. The wolf creature leapt off the bed and and was at her side. Licking his lips he smiled down at her and growled at her saying, “If you insist I suppose I don't have to lick and eat at that delicious cunt of yours.” One claw slowly and carefully circled one of her nipples. Laying before him, so helpless, he was going to push her to the edge of pleasure over and over again before letting her get off. “I am going to teach you every dirty little pleasure you could have. You will be begging for more from me,” he told her smiling. He knew she'd resist at first, but she would be his.

"I only sucked your cock at that time because it was either that or you would do what you've been wanting to do when I was a kid and that's rip me to shreds. And yet, I chose the cowards way out, lowering myself to you and having a chance to have my life spared as opposed to having you kill me right there."

She drew out a shaky breath when she watched his claw circling around her nipple, afraid that one small move, or out of his own will, he would dig that claw inside of her.

"Then again, I'm pretty sure the hunter would be pissed and disappointed if he were ever to find out that I enjoyed what I did and what you did just now."

"Give in to your desires, my little girl," Rafe said smoothly as he lightly dragged his claw along her torso. "Your old life is gone and your new one belongs to me. Embrace those feelings building in you and it will be a life full of carnal pleasure." His claw came down to her slit and found her clit, brushing it so lightly. He would turn her into his personal little slut and the idea had him so incredibly hard. "Moan and beg for me, Natalie. Become my little slut and escape the life the hunter forced on you." Rafe crawled over on top of her and his cock bobbed inches above her pussy. "Beg me to take your virginity and wrap yourself in the pleasure I want to give you."

Last edited:
Her wrists continued to yank at the shackles as Rafe spoke, although when she felt his cock brushing up against her pussy and his claw brushing up on her clit, the yanking slowly ceased. As he spoke to her, mentioning the hunter and if the hunter himself had forced a life of a sort of isolation upon her had hypnotized her in to a daze. She thought he did it for her protection. Was it really forced.

Her body quivered as she saw his cock growing hard once again in front of her. She could feel something thick and wet drip down between her legs as his cock still hovered above her.

"I want you to take my virginity, Rafe." She said in a dreamy voice. Was she really saying this, or was it her lust overtaking her and speaking for itself. "I...I want you to teach me how to become your slut."

Rafe shuddered with joy at her answer. He had her, she was his now. Slowly he slid himself into her until he reached the resistance he knew he would. With one hand he brushed her hair to the side. “The first time always hurts, but it gets so much better,” he promised her. Then Rafe drew back and thrust himself into her tearing through her hymen. Ignoring her scream of pain he found a quick and steady pace pounding into his new little slut. She was so fucking tight and wonderful. He could hardly wait to cum inside her fresh cunt.

As soon as Rafe slid inside of her, Natalie began screaming in pain, crying as his cock tore through her. Almost in a violent manner, she yanked at the shackles she had been tied down, as if desperate to get herself off of them. So much had the pain overwhelmed her that she didn't hear him saying that even if it did hurt at first, that it would become much better later on in the long run.

Shutting her eyes closed tight, Natalie tilted her head back, still screaming and groaning while her body pounced and shook with each thrust Rafe had given to her.

Such a succulent wonderful young body he thought to himself as he continued to pound into her. Rafe's teeth grew close to her neck and his claws just barely kept themselves from entering her skin where they rested on her shouleders. She screamed and moaned under him, but it only egged him on to increase his pace. Let the little bitch scream under him. Let her feel the pain and pleasure he relished in giving her. Rafe drew in a deep breath a let out a howl filled with lust and satisfaction as he fucked the bound little girl.

As Rafe continued to thrust himself inside of Natalie, she could feel his breath lingering on her neck. After some time now, she had finally dared to open her eyes to stare at the man...or daresay creature, the being that was taking away her virginity and having her in his hold. Despite her being bound, or that her body bounced slightly with each thrust his cock made inside of her, she feared that with his claws on her shoulders, one slight move or struggle on her part would have him tearing her open.

With heavy pants, unsure how much more she could handle the pain and feeling the pressure built up inside of her for a possible orgasm, she quietly asked.

"Is...is this what you wanted to do to me?"

“This and so much more,” he growled at her. Her virgin tightness and innocent naivety pushed him closer and closer to orgasm. He could hardly handle it any longer. “I know you can feel it,” he told her pounding into her with an animalistic ferocity, “cum for me.” He'd waited so long and not only was she now going to suffer under him, but she'd beg for more.

Rolling her eyes, staring up at the ceiling almost in a daze, Lyssa's body quivered, aching not only in pain from this so-called intimacy going on. Indeed, it was more than that. Something that her body had never experienced before. So lost in the trance she was in that she couldn't hear herself scream or cry as her body tensed up. Soon enough, though unaware, her own thick juices began seeping between her legs, coating Rafe's cock. So...this dare say, is how one feels when going through an orgasm?

Rafe continued pounding into her as Natalie started obviously cumming. “Rowrrr!!!” His claws dug into her shoulders and he whipped his head from side to side as he howled. At the last second Rafe pulled his cock out and started pouring his hot white cum over her legs stomach and wet quivering slit. Rafe sat back and looked over his dominated prey, covered in blood sweat and his cum. Slowly he crawled up the bed until his muzzle rested at the side of her head. “You don't deserve to have my seed filled in your womb yet, but you might earn the privilege. For now though, did you enjoy yourself? Do you want more?” His tongue snaked out of his mouth, up her neck, and around her ear. His tail tan up her leg and brushed against her hot cunt. It wasn't truly prehensile, but he could tease her with it.

"More...?" It was more in the manner of question as opposed to a reply as she questioned Rafe in a somewhat dreamy voice. Along with the sweat and his cum dripping down both her face, thighs and stomach, Natalie could smell her own blood streaking down her shoulders from where Rafe had sank his claws in to earlier. She could have sworn she heard something about having his seed inside of her, the mere thought rather frightening, to put it bluntly. But she was still lost from what had just happened moments earlier while Rafe seemed to have it much easier, as he was more aware of her surroundings.

When his tongue ran up her neck, Natalie couldn't help but let out a soft groan, almost as if she were enjoying it.

“Yes ... more,” he breathed. His tongue continued to caress her neck when he wasn't talking to her and his tail continued to brush against her soft pussy. “This is barely the beginning of the pleasure you could have,” he whispered pausing to continue his licking, “since I saw you again I've lusting after you. Imagining what I'd do to you. All I want is to hear you moan in pleasure over and over again. Have you wet and wanting me.” Rafe took a deep breath and exhaled the hot air over her skin. He nipped lightly at her neck and felt her wince under him, more out of fear than pain. “Be honest. It felt good. Some part of you wants more and will do anything to get it. Tell me, and don't lie.”

Barely? Natalie had assumed that was the sort of pleasure Rafe had sought, and it had already hurt when he took it upon himself to fuck her to the point of an orgasm. Her pussy was still aching from the whole ordeal while her body, covered in her own sweat, blood, and his cum, still shook from what had happened just now. How much worse...or how much further could this wolf actually take this.

When Rafe challenged her to beg him for more, Natalie was more than ready to lie to him. Answer in the negative manner. Anything to perhaps get out of these restraints. But even if she were to spite him, chances are great that Rafe's intentions were to have fucked her, then kill her out of revenge for what she had done to him thirteen years ago.

"What makes you think I want more?" Natalie questioned, trying to remain calm. Her fingers clenched, drawing in a deep, sharp breath when she felt his tail rubbing up against her pussy. She wasn't willing to give Rafe the satisfaction he had sought for her...or at least not yet anyway.

Rafe didn't let himself get angry at her comment instead he ignored it. He moved down her body a bit and began lapping at her nipples. He felt her squirm a bit underneath him, but he said nothing. Very slowly he became human again teasing her nipples the entire time. Once his mouth became human he began to suck at them and once his fingers lost their claws they wandered down to her still wet pussy. “You are awfully wet for not enjoying yourself,” he told her offhandedly.

Natalie felt her face turn red out of embarrassment with a slight hint of humiliation. Especially when Rafe had placed his fingers over her pussy. As she watched him slowly change back in to his human form, she groaned as he went from licking her nipple to sucking it with his mouth. Tilting her head back once, she kept her gaze at him while her breathing slowly grew heavy.

"You know," she said in between breaths, "If I didn't know your true identity as the wolf, I probably would have gone along with this more quietly." This was not to say that she thought his wolf form was grotesque, but concerning the circumstances that they were all in years ago, Natalie would have chosen the option to run deep in to the forest where she had stayed all her life.

Here, Rafe in his human form, albeit older than her barely legal self was enough to entice any woman he desired and after seducing them, kill them if he chose to do so. Natalie would probably have fallen for him, though not so much more in the sexual desire of things.

Back