Pondering Thread

How quickly that what you were certain was the right decision can turn so wrong
 
The fact that some people need to consciously release their fear in order to show someone they are feeling pleasure.

The in between moments count, too.

It's not all about which flank you put up to absorb possible blows.

(I had those all smushed together and then I realized that they were kinda separate.)
 
Going out with wet hair. Does it give you veruccas? If so, how come I've never had any in my life? Have I built up a natural resistance? Could I sell my body to science? Am I the missing link between humans and a forgotten alien race?

I've never had warts, either.

And I haven't owned a hairdryer in 15 years :cool:
 
Newton's third law of motion.
In that whole "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction" kinda way.
I wish they could have made science more about life theory in school. Well. Perhaps that's my job now.
 
Being aware of the pain our children carry. Wanting to take it from them, yet knowing we shouldn't. Wanting to comfort and ease, and help them to find a way of sitting with it, yet knowing it is necesarry for them to feel it in all its splendor.

There's life in pain. It's all part of life, part of beauty.
 
Kything

Being in someone else's world

Giving of true self

Why some are incapable of doing it or understanding the need
 
pondering....why loving her causes so much heartache, yet i wouldn't change a thing.
 
i'm wonder if getting a screenreader program is possible to I can use the laptop to do classwork while I'm in the bathtub
 
Back
Top