damppanties
Tinkle, twinkle
- Joined
- May 7, 2002
- Posts
- 16,276
Inner?I like to think mine refelcts my inner idiot.![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Inner?I like to think mine refelcts my inner idiot.![]()
Inner?
Sure, she'll take a letter from a rubber duck from a porn board quite seriously...I'm writing a letter to your mother...
I would. I see no reason for your mother to be any different.Sure, she'll take a letter from a rubber duck from a porn board quite seriously...
I would. I see no reason for your mother to be any different.
You don't know my mother.![]()
Sure. Be here in Aug-Sep.Introduce her to us. We can test it.
Sure. Be here in Aug-Sep.
Ok, Dec then. Misty's place.Can't get all the paperwork done by then.
Ok, Dec then. Misty's place.
Your mother will be there too?
Dec is a possibility.
I hope not.
Good. I'm making it a goal then, k?
I don't think I can afford it. *cries*But your upcoming goal is this June!
I don't think I can afford it. *cries*
I applied for everything I could.Get your ass moving and hunting for one!![]()

People who air all their dirty laundry on a public forum.![]()
Patterns. Choices.