Recidiva
Harastal
- Joined
- Sep 3, 2005
- Posts
- 89,726
ABSTRUSE said:I've missed you.![]()
Missed you too! Had to come knock on your door. Even with very little to say other than "Missed you!"
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ABSTRUSE said:I've missed you.![]()
I saw The Good Shepherd last night and was pondering an intriguing piece of dialogue that went something like .. (ACTUALLY IMDB HAS THE EXACT QUOTE (actually not exact, but close enough in memory) and I love it:ABSTRUSE said:Unlike my rambling thread the pondering one is a place to come to when you are pondering something and want to share. I ponder a lot, over many things. Winnie the Pooh is my pondering muse. I especially enjoyed him in "The Tao of Pooh", one of my fav books....which unfortuately I can't find right now.
Think of this as a mini-blog spot.
Share a thought.
No replies are needed.
Just some Pondering.
Abs in repose.![]()

My door is always open for you.Recidiva said:Missed you too! Had to come knock on your door. Even with very little to say other than "Missed you!"

I'm pondering your sigline now.CharleyH said:I saw The Good Shepherd last night and was pondering an intriguing piece of dialogue that went something like .. (ACTUALLY IMDB HAS THE EXACT QUOTE (actually not exact, but close enough in memory) and I love it:
Quote: Do you know what I tell people when they ask why I don't use the word "the" when I talk about CIA? Do you put a "the" in front of God?
Anyhow, I was pondering that quote. Great piece of dialogue. )![]()
Finally, someone noticed! (edit: SEE'S!)ABSTRUSE said:I'm pondering your sigline now.
how can we look without seeing?CharleyH said:Finally, someone noticed!
Recidiva said:I have very little that's deep to ponder at the moment, other than a joy in seeing people I love to ponder with.

It's been here for months - I was just wondering who might see it and how long it would take after I blatently pointed it out 2 months ago ... LOL.ABSTRUSE said:how can we look without seeing?
You know that caught my attention.![]()

Salvor-Hardon said:Diva![]()
Too boring to read. I need a cartoon today.CharleyH said:It's been here for months - I was just wondering who might see it and how long it would take after I blatently pointed it out 2 months ago ... LOL.
Cool.![]()
Answer to your specific question? Well, one could read Oedipus Rex to find out how.![]()
ABSTRUSE said:Too boring to read. I need a cartoon today.

Feeling get's me into trouble.feeeriek said:is pondering whether pondering is hazardous to feeeriek's mental well being since thinking gets her in trouble
ABSTRUSE said:Pondering the meaning of dreams.
rgraham666 said:All my dreams are nightmares. I wonder what that means?
ABSTRUSE said:Pondering the meaning of dreams.