Plunging the Deep (closed for KINKYCanada)

"Stew's fine with me." She watched him checking his test results.

"My results came out skewed. I think that the microorganisms adapted to the deep too fast. Make's sense, but I was hoping for more info. Guess I'll have to wait until we return before I get that info."

She laughed. "No boyfriend. Haven't really had the time. So it's probably for the best. My Dad was a bit worried. But then, that's Dads for ya. Mom just said, 'That's nice, dear' and continued painting. She is an artist."

She hesitated. "I need to warn you. I'm not really a morning person. I really don't function well, so don't expect a lot of talk first thing in the morning. If I don't answer, I'm not mad at you, it just hurts to talk. Give me 30 minutes and I'll be better. Okay? So I'll fix breakfast, but I warn you, I have no idea what will turn up on the table." She laughed, hoping that he wouldn't be mad at her. Better to give him a warning than for him to find out the hard way.

"No boyfriend. Haven't really had the time. So it's probably for the best. My Dad was a bit worried. But then, that's Dads for ya. Mom just said, 'That's nice, dear' and continued painting. She is an artist."

"My Aunt is an artist though she's wack job too! Never had the patience for art, that and a lack of any and all talent helped keep me from pursuing that as a hobby!" RJ said avoiding the significant other talk for now!

"I need to warn you. I'm not really a morning person. I really don't function well, so don't expect a lot of talk first thing in the morning. If I don't answer, I'm not mad at you, it just hurts to talk. Give me 30 minutes and I'll be better. Okay? So I'll fix breakfast, but I warn you, I have no idea what will turn up on the table."

RJ smiled at that! "That should be no bother, I'm usually working out a lot of the morning, by the time I finish and get my day started you should be right as rain." RJ said and hopped to making the stew. Like he thought it was nothing but preservatives! It tasted ok he thought but didn't bother with seconds. He then drank a lot of water and spent the night doing research on tide patterns, and making notes, he kept sneaking glances over at Tamara who was busying her self with her thing. She was just so sexy! He could already feel the build up it was going to be a long night again. He felt his head and winced at the thought of having another wet dream, it seemed that they were painful in this capsule!

KC

She cleaned up after the meal. She had no idea what she was going to do in the morning.

Tamara worked until exhausted. This day had been stressful for her - tests not coming out right, stress at being in such close quarters with such a hunky guy. She was working at not coming on to him and it was getting hard not to play up to him. It was all she could do not to jump his bones.

She reached a natural end of her day.

"I'm calling it quits for the day. Don't work yourself into an early grave. Remember, we have 3 months. You certainly would not be accused of being lazy." She smiled at him before heading to the living room to read a book.

She twirled one of the long red curls around her finger as she read. It was one of the top sellers and a friend had recommended it. A book called "Long Hot Knights" probably was not the best thing to bring down here. It was definitely a steamy sex novel about maidens and jousting and knights and such. And in this world, there was lots of sex.

"I'm calling it quits for the day. Don't work yourself into an early grave. Remember, we have 3 months. You certainly would not be accused of being lazy." Tamara said and left the room RJ was in. Her tests had not gone the way she had hoped, he knew set backs so early could suck the energy out of a scientist, he had been there before! He wasn't worried about her but he did hope that she would start seeing something positive to make this dungeon more bearable for her.

"Night! haha I won't thanks!" RJ said, but didn't look up at her. He didn't notice that she didn't go into the bedroom. A problem he had when he was immersed in his work, he would tune out the world and quiet literally often forget who was around him. He stood and while still looking at the papers he went to the washroom. He put them on the stainless counter and showered he got out and with nothing put a skimpy towel around his waist he went out to head to bed. Again his face in the papers. He had walked into the living space to get his wrist watch that he left in there.

"Tamara... So sorry this is not professional of me! Uh is that a good book?" He stammered. standing almost completely naked in front of his colleague. His hands that were holding the papers dropped to cover the bulge that was starting to tent in his towel. "I thought you were heading to bed! I am so sorry, just came to get my watch. Well you are looking lovely... Goodnight!" And RJ walked back out and into the bedroom, he wasted no time in tucking in and burying his face in his pillow. "3 Fucking months! How was he going to last three months! He was hopeless around her!" He thought and was soon falling asleep as he felt it was the only way to forget what he had just done!

KC

Tamara was reading her book, which was getting her turned on by the moment, when in wandered RJ, his nose deep n his paperwork. With just a towel around his privates, the rest of his body was in full view to her. She was already turned on by the book. And seeing his nearly nude body pushed her the rest of the way.

When he suddenly realized that she was there, the hands holding his papers went down to cover himself, but she was pretty sure that she saw an erection starting. Guys couldn't hide things like that as easily as women.

He went to bed and she left her book in the living room and headed for the bathroom. Once there, she found it necessary to take care of her passion. Between the book and RJ's body, she didn't stand a chance.

Within 30 minutes, she has taken care of business, changed into her pajamas and climbed into bed.

RJ could hear her slipping into the shower, he wondered if she was doing what he had been just a moment before. His cock was now hard again thinking of her playing with her self. He knew if he merely touched is cock now it was give up another great climax.

He soon drifted off and was sound asleep. When morning came he waited till he heard her stir then went to work out. He pushed his body harder then he had in a long time. The small space didn't stop him. He was not going to let himself make her science and her stay suffer because he was a social idiot.

He remembered what she said about not being a morning person and kept to himself, he ate what she gave him, thanked her and then got to work not moving from his notes for many hours. He did do a camera bit. "Day three, all tests are showing that the sea floor is now so contaminated that even with the ebb and tide I thought might dictate the state of toxin levels, that they are in fact so minute that it's not even measurable. I surmise that my first ten tests were some how not taken from the sea floor deep enough. That the top layer is more affected when the under tow is pushing in. Then what remains falls deeper into the sea floor. Twenty tests all exactly the same. Will spend time with Dr Carleton to compare soil samples with her own."

Then it was back to work, as he stole glances at her tight body he found he couldn't concentrate and needed to go take care of it! When he returned just before lunch he knew something had to change or he was sunk! He made a New Zealand favorite. Bangers and mash. Though a breakfast meal in north America in New Zealand it was a meal for any time. He had to use the microwave and ready made mash but all in all it wasn't terrible. He was going to bring up the "Situation with her but found he couldn't, he just started and stopped the conversation twenty times before giving up! He cleaned up and then went back to his tests and his habit of escaping for ten minutes every couple of hours.

KC

Last edited:
If she dreamed, she had no memory of it. When she woke, she was sore and tense so she knew she had not slept good. Thank god she had warned RJ about her mornings. As it was, if he had said something to her, she would have snapped his head off.

She was half asleep while she fixed breakfast so she really didn't know for sure what she fed him. It might have been eggs & bacon sandwich, it might have been glue. He took it and thanked her. She really didn't remember even eating it.

She starting waking while she took her shower. As she woke, she thought about RJ and how she didn't know if she could spend the full 3 months down here without coming on to him, and she didn't want to push him.

Once dressed in shorts and a sleeveless top, she went to the lab to draw samples from the robotic arm. Once she had her samples, she did her face time with the camera.

"Samples drawn from immediate waters to test the numbers and species of surroundings. At this depth, there could and should be anomalies of both due to pressures and also to contamination."

She started tests, noticing that every hour or so, RJ was taking a break. She hoped his tests were going good. Every time he left, she found herself thinking of him and his hot body, how she wanted to be in his arms as he crushed her to him, his lips kissing hers as...

She shook her head trying to focus back on her work. It took all her willpower not to throw herself at him.

Lunch was something that he called 'bangers and mash'. It was sausage and mashed potatoes. Kind of a strange combination but tasty.

In the afternoon, she checked her tests. Results were working out as she had expected. She could see the changes that the contamination had done to the microorganism in the sample. She got on the camera and recorded her results.

Once through with that she headed for the kitchen. She wanted to fix some hot tea. Checking out her trunk in the kitchen, she decided that some herbal tea was what she wanted. She thought that she would offer some to RJ if he wanted it. While enough water for two was microwaving, she headed to find him.

It was probably enviable that it would happen given Tamara's clumsiness, but she turned the corner just as he was heading for the bathroom. She crashed into him and it was only his quick action that saved her from falling to the floor as she found herself in his arms.

Soon everything was in slow motion, he saw her trip he saw her falling though not in any real danger, he moved in and caught her. "Careful there Tamara." He said holding her, she was light as a feather, she looked startled but nothing more. Her eyes were betraying a bit of lust for him. He had seen it from fans in rugby, they didn't know him but he couldn't deny that he had a good body. Back then he avoided them but now here he was holding gorgeous scientist whom he had been harboring a mad crush for since he met her.

It was now or never. RJ had kissed women and even fooled around with them but never anything more. So he was nervous. He leaned in and kissed her beautiful, full lips. gentle and yet with an eagerness he couldn't hide. After he stood her up. "Sorry Tamara that was a little forward of me!" He said a little red faced, he was also trying to hide his erection now. He was so f'd if she should get angry at his advance.

But if she didn't get mad then he was equally screwed, he wasn't some famed lover who could bring her to heights of passion she had never known. He was a virgin who would last probably all of ten seconds, hardly the man of her dreams. He waited for the explosion to happen that would signal the end of his promising career.

KC

And then he was kissing her and she felt her heart stop. It was a tentative kiss and she found she wanted more. He then stood her up and said,

Sorry Tamara that was a little forward of me!

Before she realized what she was doing, she leaned into him and kissed him back, her lips seeking his in a longer embrace. She knew that she should not do it, and yet she found herself unable to turn away. Without realizing what she did, her arms reached up and embraced him. She kissed him back wanting more and yet knowing that she shouldn't.

As she broke the kiss, she looked him in the eye, whispering, "Nothing to be sorry about. I guess that was forward of me." A smile played around her mouth. "Thank you for catching me."

A"Nothing to be sorry about. I guess that was forward of me.Thank you for catching me."
She said. RJ smiled she had kissed him back she wanted him as he wanted her.

"Well couldn't just let you fall now... Boy it's just so bloody hot in here!" He said. and pulled her into another kiss. He was a good kisser he had been told this was it though. If they went further he was going to be treading into uncharted territory. He pulled off his top as he kissed her. Seeing he wasn't lying he was hot. But he was sure it had nothing to do with the temp of the DWB. His hands didn't know where to go, he cupped her ass, then thought that was to forward of him. He decided to leave them on her hips that was safe. He started to move her from the hall they were sort of in to the bedroom. Again having no idea what he was going to do when he was there. All he knew was she was the most desirable woman he had ever been around. She was in his mind the perfect woman.

KC

She really didn't hear what he said. He was flush and looked like he had a fever and then he grabbed her and kissed her. He may be a virgin but damn, he sure could kiss. He was suddenly taking off his shirt and steering her towards the bedroom. And then what? Did they just make out? Was she suppose to introduce him to the pleasures of sex? Or what? She had never been with a virgin. How much did he know?

Then his hands traveled all over her body. Her ass. Then her hips. He took his shirt off and she ran her hands over his chest before settling for twining them around his neck.

For the time being, she would follow his lead.

He wanted her so badly but wasn't about to ruin it with his talking. He guided her into the room and to his bunk. Once there he pulled off her shirt and gazed upon her body. His cock couldn't get any harder and he doubted he had ever laid eyes on someone so beautiful.

Like a kid he just stared, his gaze frozen on her tits, his hands reaching up to touch her, he was nervous and this was playing havoc on his nerves. He kept kissing her as that was the one thing he was doing well. Tamara was a fantastic kisser she was hungry for him. He needn't be worried, this was a woman who could only bring a lover to the height of pleasure. Finally he cupped her tits and gave them a squeeze.

"Fuuuuuccccckkkkk!!!!" He whispered as he handled her.

KC

He laid her on his bunk and took off her top, the look on his face one of pure awe. He had to have seen a woman's breast before but she was not going to press him. She wanted him to go at the speed that was comfortable for him. He would look at her breast, then kiss her passionately.

Finally, he cupped her breast, giving them a squeeze and in a tremulous voice, said,

Fuuuuuccccckkkkk!!!!

She smiled at him and with gentle fingers ran her hands across his chest. She wanted to let him explore and discover the joys of a woman's body. She realized that the dynamics of their 3 month confinement would change drastically, but the air had been tense with sexual energy ever since they had arrived at Deep Water Blue.

"You don't have to if you don't want to. But I am deeply attracted to you. And if you change your mind, just say so and I'll stop immediately."

She slowly began to slide his shorts down, his underwear still hiding his cock from her gaze though she could see his bulge fighting for freedom.

Every person has regrets, at this exact point in his still rather young life was that he never did anything with any of the women that were around him.

Study, workout, play Rugby and repeat. Nothing more nothing less. Now that he was ere and didn't have a clue to what he was doing and he wasn't some teenager where that could be an excuse, that was when you were to fumble around and be clumsy.

She seemed to know that he was an original. Like her in many ways only it appeared she still held onto a social life while becoming a Dr.

"Thank you! I'm also very attracted to you! But I really am... Well please forgive my youthful excitement as move forward." He said and then lent down and took one of Tamara's hard nipples into his mouth, and sucked it gently while his other hand cupped her other breast.

He moved from one to another with painful slowness, he was taking in and paying close attention to every new sensation.

He soon moved his hands to her waist line and began to pull her shorts off her. again with ease and slowness, he was a deer in headlights.

Tamara had a body that would make any one excited and nervous about getting the chance to see it, feel it. Never mind an inexperienced nerd.

KC

Tamara was avoiding touching the bulge in his underwear. Sometimes the first time for a man, it might not take too much to make him cum. She didn't want him to lose it before he had a chance to use it. So she kept her hands away from his cock until necessary.

Thank you! I'm also very attracted to you! But I really am... Well please forgive my youthful excitement as move forward.

She smiled at him. And then his mouth was sucking one of her breast while his hand massaged the other. And it felt really good.

She decided to let him know that he was doing fine.

"Ohhhhhhhh yesssssss! You're doing just fine. Mmmmmmmm!" She ran her fingers through his hair.

And then he started sliding her shorts down and she could tell by his look the he must have never seen a woman nude in the flesh. If nothing else, he knew how to make a woman feel that she was the most beautiful, most desirable woman in the world.

She gently took his hand and slid it down to her mound, letting him feel her heat and wetness building in her.

As she moved his hand and in essence guided him to the mark. He felt a shiver up his spine. What had been missing. What had been thinking that this wasn't worth some of his oh so precious time.

Instinctively he knew to rub the wet sex. He followed her body language and moved on past the lips with his fingers pushing into her, the heat and the excitement was almost to much for him. He kissed her again and moaned as the pure emotional bliss over came him.

KC

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! You're doing great!" She smiled up at him. She needed him to understand that she was safe. She had not brought condoms and she suspected that he hadn't either. Besides, at what he was feeling she didn't know if he would be able to slide a condom on without losing it.

"Honey, I'm safe. I'm on the pill and I'm clean. So don't worry."

As he played in her wetness, she carefully pulled his underwear down, releasing his cock without touching it. She saw his manhood, rock hard and nice sized. He had been blessed.

They could always practice technique later. After all, they had 3 months.

RJ heard her complement him, then pull his shorts down. He took a sharp deep breath, looking down at his cock and then into her eyes. She had told him she was safe that they needn't worry about pregnancy. They were going to fuck! He was going to have sex, not only that but with a goddess, with a woman who would be any man's wet dream.

He kept kissing her and rubbing her wetness, he wasn't sure where to go from there. He motioned towards the bed. "We could lay down!" He said his fingers still working her hard. He could have kept that up all night and probably all day, he was now in another world and he was liking it. "I can only hope I will please you!" he said kissing her harder and harder. RJ wanted her so badly

He had almost forgot that they were far beneath the surface of the sea. That they were supposed to be doing tests and documenting it, and here they were not there to screw around; Literally.

KC

Tamara smiled up at him before giving RJ a kiss. She loved how he was enthusiastically fingering her wet slit.

We could lay down! I can only hope I will please you!

"Don't worry. Just enjoy it." She spoke softly yet tried to be encouraging. She reached down and gently removed his fingers from where they played. Holding his hand, she led him to his bed. She kissed him and then lay down on his bed. She parted her legs and held her arms out to him, inviting him to lay with her. Her smile was encouraging.

"Honey, you know what to do next."

RJ was now sweating and it had nothing to do with the heat. He looked at her beauty, her sexiness. He moved in and with a little guidance he moved his cock head to her slit! With trembling hands he held it there and pushed his hips into her, his member slid in, the heat enveloping his cock. The tightness was exquisite. He pushed all the way in and leaned into Tamara and kissed her, keeping his member buried.

"Whoa!" Was all he could think to say. His balls were tight and he could feel his hairs tingling all over his body. This could never have been this good. She was to perfect. He was now there and then glad it was her! He began to slowly pump in and out knowing he was going to pop at any minute. Thankful for every second he was with her!

KC

Tamara could tell he was nervous and was afraid that he was going to blow before he could complete it. But his cock head kissed her vulva and she knew that he would make it.

He slid inside and she let out a throaty groan at the feeling of him deep inside her. He kissed her, and began sliding in and out of her.

"Ohhhhhhhh. Roger, that feels so good!" She positively purred and began moving her hips to meet his.

As Tamara enjoyed the pleasure given, it fueled RJ, he began to pump like a any virgin would be expected in that position. through his gritted teeth he fought to keep control, but if there was ever a definition of losing battle this was it!

"Oh god, oh god!" He stammered and with a few more violent thrusts he pushed in and held as he came, he had lost his virginity and to the sexiest woman alive. Not sure what to do now he kept kissing her, his mind was flooded with emotion. Thankfully regret wasn't one of them. He was happy, happy that she was the one. Not that he was holding out for marriage, it wasn't anything he could explain, she simply was in his mind the perfect woman.

"Wow!" Was all he could come up with. Then he felt a little bad that he didn't last to long. Not that he could be expected to, any man in his position wouldn't last for very long.

KC

Tamara smiled at him. At least he had lasted long enough to cum inside of her. She told him. "Wow is right. That was great, Roger. Do you mind if I call you Roger?" She kissed him back, just wrapping her arm around him. He seemed happy, and that was what she wanted. She didn't want him to regret having lost his virginity to her.

"I know that we would normally be working right now, but we are not expected to work 24/7. And this will be our secret right now."

"I know that we would normally be working right now, but we are not expected to work 24/7. And this will be our secret right now."
She said. RJ smiled.

"I wouldn't think so no! And you would be the first person since grade school to call me Rodger! But I would be fine with that!" He said and got up! "I feel like a new man! I've never felt that before, I can't believe I waited so long, had been so consumed with sports and science not to just go for it! But then the flip is I am so happy it was with a person who not only is so hot, but also a woman I respect!" RJ smiled at her. As he looked at her perfect form he knew their science would probably suffer but he just didn't care.

"What now? I've never... Well I never been here!" He decided to get dressed seeing that it made sense at that point.

KC

She watched Roger flying on top of the world. He was grinning like a school kid and she suspected that he didn't really know what to do next. There was no time like the present.

"Roger, come back here." She held her arms out, inviting him back in bed.

"Roger, you don't have sex and run, unless the woman's husband is at the door. A woman likes to cuddle afterwards. So come back here and hold me in your arms a while."

Back