Peace rite (closed for ash13)

"mmmm quit teasing Steve, you have been a goood sec..mmmm..secuity guard till now so how about another "reward"payment? take my royal pussy now!"

Steve hearing this quickly moves into action as he stands up and turns the princess round.

Pushing down on her back with one hand as he opens the zipper on his pants and pulls out his cock.

His hands reach out and pull the parting in her skirt aside an he takes his cock plunging it into her pussy.

"Ohhh and you have been a most helpful princess. Do you do this ohhh with all your security guards?"

Steve asks as his left hand slides down finding her clit and teasing it.

:mmmm no your the first one I have, usually they consider me spoiled and snobby and will not touch me at all ahhhhh" I moan as you bend me over as I feel you slide into me over and over again as with my height I am at the perfect height to fuck standing bent over.

Steve thrusts into the princess fast.

"Then how about a deal princess. I'll protect you as a body guard and in return you let me have your body?"

Steve pumps his cock into her faster letting her think it over as he fucks her pussy.

"mmmm yes deal" i say as i wrap my long 40" legs around you pulling you deeper into me. I moan as you change speeds from fast to slow and then pick up the pace again. i have not heard from Leelia for some time and wonder what she is up to.

Steve is amazed when the princess argees to him fucking her for his protection. The thought makes his cock even harder as he feels her legs wrap round him.

Thrusting into her pussy hard the princess has her back to the door.

Leelia's tail can only do so much and she wanted more so she headed to go and pounce onto the captain and fuck him.

As she opened the door she could see the captain already had his cock buried inside the princess.

Leelia could see the princesses bare ass poking through her dress and knew they had not spotted her.

Crawling on all fours she snuck up behind the princess before slipping her tongue into the princesses ass hole.

"ahhhhh whoa.."I squeal as the furry invader. but thats the only words i get out as You pumps me harder and i begin to cum hard on your cock but you dont slow down at all.

Steve doesn't stop thrusting his cock into the princess as she orgasms. Leelia quickly moves round to the princess silencing her with a kiss with her tongue while her tail plunges deep inside of the princesses ass hole.

As Steve and Leelia double team the princess.

"Leelia says" we are a team and need to do EVERYTHING together Princess Kimberly." My eyes roll back in my head as all my days sitting in the castles of Endor I usually had to pleasure myself and now I have two of three holes filled.

Leelia giggles as Steve doesn't stop fucking her pussy. Leelia then leans forward shoving her tongue deep into the princesses mouth.

Leelia's tail rams into the princesses ass over and over as her paws tease her nipples.

Steve pulls her ass cheeks open wider for Leelia to enjoy.

I can hold back no longer and my tall slender frame convulses in waves of orgasms. as you comment on my royal body enjoying your "regular guy" cock and wonder if any of my suitors ever treated me this good. I say nothing and just moan a few more times before becoming exhausted by the orgasms rolling through me.

Steve moans out as he cums inside of the princesses pussy.

"I bet you have never fucked a regular guy before princess have you? Just all those suitor princes from other worlds."

Steve an Leelia quickly pull out of the princess and lead her over to the bed. Leelia lays down as Steve pushes the princess on top of Leelia in a 69 position.

Leelia's tongue finds the princesses clit as her hips rub her pussy against the princesses nose.

Steve then takes hold of his cock sliding it slowly into the princesses ass hole.

I squeal a bit as you pop into my tight ass and Leelia licks away, my head between her thighs and I find her pussy area fairly smooth as my head is pushed in between her thighs as her tongue picks up the pace.

Leelia's tongue pushes inside of the princesses pussy as leelia's tail pushes the princesses head down toward her own pussy.

Steve starts thrusting slowly into her ass hole as he whispers to the princess.

"I think Leelia wants you to lick her sweet pussy princess."

Not normally like this I resist at first but then follow Leelia's lead and begin to lick away. I feel you pick up the pace as I can tell you are enjoying fucking a princess in the ass as I feel your cock harden even more.

Leelia meows out in pleasure as the princess begins to lick her pussy. Leelia then increases the speed of her licking to make the princess orgasm shortly before she does herself.

Steve thrusts his cock into her ass watching both the girls licking each other out. The view turns him on more than anything. His cock becoming even harder in the princesses ass hole as he blows a load of cum into her ass and carries of thrusting into.

Steve intents to keep fucking the girls till they make him pass out.

Even though I orgasm hard I keep bucking my hips to your thrusts. Leelia cannot handle anymore as she curls up into a ball and just gently rubs her breasts watching us. You can now see how i must have "outlasted" negotiations with the one king. About 30 minutes later we pass out and rest.

The next morning we awake as we approach the next planet on my peace rite mission,

OOC give me three attire choices and I will pick one to head to next mission.preferably send images

Steve wakes up to feels two sets of lips on his cock.

Leelia woke early and when the princess woke up asked her to help to give Steve a early morning wake up call.

It always made Steve more ready for a mission.

As Leelia licks steve's balls.

As Leelia licks your balls I kiss the head of your cock. not normally how a princess would act but i find you hot and our encounters have been fun as we approach the next planet

Steve opens his eyes to see the bed sheet pulled back and the princess hard at working sucking on the head of his cock.

Leelia is just below her as her tongue is rolling over his balls.

Steve moans out as his hands come up taking hold of the princesses hair as he lets her suck him with Leelia till he cums in each of their mouthes once.

Feeling his cock pour cum out into the princesses mouth. Leelia quickly steals the cock from the princess when he finished coming and swallows it down to make him cum again.

The next morning I awake as we have reached the next planet.. i choose a dark purple dress long with a full length slit up it right to hip. Breasts are pushed up and almost out of the dress. Strapless dress. You begin to tell me of this planet and what to expect.

Steve looks at the princess on the bridge in her hot new dress.

"This planet is home to an amazon tribe of females. They accept women but are very hostile towards males. That being said the tribes base likes to move around so we will be spending quiet a bit of time searching for them."

Taking deacon, Leelia the princess and barak with him they land on the planet and head out on their search.

By night fall in the massive jungle planet they are no closer to finding them and set up camp near a lake with a water fall.

you tell me about the tribe and should be easy since they accept females. They are a warring tribe and may see me as some odd competition but you say we will have to see. We set up camp near the waterfall and you and deacon flip a coin to see who will tent with me.

When the coin lands its deacon that will be in the tent with you.

Steve says his good night before Leelia drags him into the tent. Within seconds you can see Steve clothes getting thrown out of the tent by Leelia as she pounces on him.

Deacon is huge and nods his head toward their tent.

"Princess because I'm so large if I lay on the tent floor you will have to lay ontop of me."

Deacon walks over to the tent and pulls his top off before removing his bottoms. He doesn't wear underwear and his cock is 9 inches when soft.

As he climbs into the tent and waits for her to climb ontop of him.

Impressed by his muscles and soft 9" cock i try to hide my expressions. we head into the tent and I strip down to the equivalent of a lavender satin top and matching boy short style panties as it is what i usually sleep in. I blush a bit as other than Steve and a few others no other man has seen me like this. I lay down on top of him, trying my best to avoid his cock so I dont arouse him further.

Back