Peace rite (closed for ash13)

Captain Steve is completely at the mercy of leelia as she knows just how to work him and his cock. With her paw teasing hos balls softly and gazing down into her eyes as she sucked him he had almost forgotten why he came in here in the first place.

Leelia cried out as Nala stuck her long lizard tongue inside her forcing her to cum. Which made leelia suck hard making Steve cum. As he fell back both leelia and Nala pounced on him as they both kissed each side of hos cock. Nala's tail was still filling up his ass while leelia's tail moved into his mouth as they grabbed one of his hands each.

The two guards dragged the nude princess to the commanders room.

"have you seen the trail of cum leaking from her?"

"she got well used. Hopefully the commander will let us have more fun with her."

The door opened and the commander saw her covered in cum with cum pouring out every hole she had.

"so do you wish to do as I ask or do you need two more hours with my crew?"

His 16 inch cock still hidden under his robe.

I delay my response as I don't wish to show weakness. But I begin to think how to end this ordeal of mine. " fine I. I will comply. But Afterward you leave this ship." I say as I struggle to even make it to my knees my body exhausted as the commander smirks at seeing me, arrogant royalty, in his mind, in this state.

Meanwhile Leelia lowers her pussy onto Captain Steves face and begins to gyrate her hips back and forth. While this goes on Nala, not to be outdone takes his cock into her mouth and impresses him by taking his entire length without even the slightest hint of gagging.

The commander stares at the so called princess only wearing heels and covered in so much cum he nearly laughs. He hates royality and seeing her as a sex slave makes his 16 cock hard.

He would never leave his ship but she doesn't need to know that.

"fine! Now your first job is to suck my cock."

His hard 16 inch cock has slid out under his metal skirt almost looking like a snake its so long. The two guards turn and leave disappointed that they won't get another go of the princess.

With his legs wide open he waits for the princess to approach.

Captain Steve has been completely over come by leelia and Nala. Not only has leelia grabbed both his hands holding them above his head she has placed her pussy on his face. His tongue pushes out lapping at her clit as leelia cries out. It's then she remembers she keeps hand cuffs under the captain's pillow to tie him up when they have sex.

Her hands want to play with her breasts be she doesn't want to let his hands go.

Steve gasps out at what must be nala taking hos whole 10 inch cock down her throat easily. He can still feel her tail buried into his ass hole. As both his girls work him making him forget why he came in here in the first place.

I begin to reluctantly suck it but he forces more down my throat gagging me a bit and chuckling at the bulge in my throat from his massive member. He calls me l kinds of lewd names as he enjoys his control over a royal member.

Steve is ready to cum but he knows he needs to focus on locating the princess even though Leelia and Nalia. Are doing their best to distract him.

The lizard commander sees the princess try to take his cock and grabs hold of her head and thrusts his cock deep into her mouth watching it begin to bend down her throat.

"I thought princesses of endor were taught to deep throat for talks maybe your just a slutty servant of the real princess. Princess of endor I also meant to have the tightest pussy in the galaxy. I highly doubt a whore like you will. Now suck my cock like your making peace with it."

The lizard asks as he almost chokes the princess with his long cock.

Captain Steve suddenly remembers about the princess. And just goes to move when he feels his wrists get cuffed by leelia. Both the girls work together as leelia pushes his head into her pussy more making him lick her deeper and Nala sucks his cock harder stroking his balls with her hands while fucking his ass hole with her tail as thoughts of the princess slip from his mind.

I try to push the commander off but he easily holds my tiny wrists in place as he gags me chuckling at the bulge in my throat from his cock. My long 40" legs kick under me as I struggle to free myself. I have no choice but to suck him off as he begins to see my skills.

Meanwhile Steve needs to find the princess and commands the other two to " enjoy" each other as he needs to find me to continue on this peace mission

Back