Open Debate

Gaia_Lorraine said:
Amazing, I still search for that first friendly greeting :)

You already got that from Jomar, or did you forget amidst all the pretentiousness?

Or . . . are we all just supposed to hand you a rose and say 'welcome to club?' I hope that's not what you were expecting. This is an adult forum, after all. We do assume that people have egos strong enough to withstand a bit of thumping.

So, start a debate, already! :p
 
cloudy said:
over sensitive much?

I don't "argue" with people who are unarmed and unprepared, but thanks for the offer, anyway.

(btw: even as sarcasm, your post makes no sense. Just so you know)

You wouldn't know the difference between an unarmed or unprepared person if he/she was firing a bazooka at you or was in a coma. Sarcastic comments do make sense, for most people anyway.

cloudy said:
Nah, not in the mood to make him run crying home to his mommy today. Too many other things to do. :)

Don't make me laugh.

Let me enlighten you... There are 2 kinds of bitches in this world; those who are born bitches, are nasty, arrogant, sexy and feisty. Simply put, I kinda like them.

The 2nd group "pretend" to be bitches. Quite frankly, they're pathetic. I'm not implying anything here but hey, you can pick any group and be happy... or not.

Am I sensitive? Yes, towards 2 things... When someone misinterpret what I say and when people talk about me running home crying, to my mother, when she's been dead for 15 years (since I was 8). It's insulting. So next time you need to say something, direct it towards me. I'm right here.
 
fcdc said:
Stop trolling, micromanaging, and insulting people (per your words to cloudy and Dar), and you might get a friendly reply. :cool:
:kiss:
yeah and really, you never followed your own rules. I never agreed that the mass market fast food industry drive all over town debate was over. Hello Practice what you preach.
 
N0madS0uL said:
You wouldn't know the difference between an unarmed or unprepared person if he/she was firing a bazooka at you or was in a coma. Sarcastic comments do make sense, for most people anyway.



Don't make me laugh.

Let me enlighten you... There are 2 kinds of bitches in this world; those who are born bitches, are nasty, arrogant, sexy and feisty. Simply put, I kinda like them.

The 2nd group "pretend" to be bitches. Quite frankly, they're pathetic. I'm not implying anything here but hey, you can pick any group and be happy... or not.

Am I sensitive? Yes, towards 2 things... When someone misinterpret what I say and when people talk about me running home crying, to my mother, when she's been dead for 15 years (since I was 8). It's insulting. So next time you need to say something, direct it towards me. I'm right here.
had to jump in here. Cloudy is the 1st variety. She could make you run home crying. (which by the way is a figure of speech a and as any grown up would know, not a slur on you or your mother, god rest her soul) Also, Cloudy is dear to all of us, start insulting her, and you are pretty much insulting the collective.
I don't know you, but I know those three truths.
Carry on.
 
Dar~ said:
had to jump in here. Cloudy is the 1st variety. She could make you run home crying. (which by the way is a figure of speech a and as any grown up would know, not a slur on you or your mother, god rest her soul) Also, Cloudy is dear to all of us, start insulting her, and you are pretty much insulting the collective.
I don't know you, but I know those three truths.
Carry on.

Hey, I'm right here.
 
Dar~ said:
and that means approximately what to me?

It means "Do your worst".

(See? That's just my point. Some of you don't understand what I say. All it takes to understand is a minute of calm breathing accompanied by reading)
 
N0madS0uL said:
It means "Do your worst".

(See? That's just my point. Some of you don't understand what I say. All it takes to understand is a minute of calm breathing accompanied by reading)


Are you, by chance, related to Ami? :rolleyes:
 
N0madS0uL said:
It means "Do your worst".

(See? That's just my point. Some of you don't understand what I say. All it takes to understand is a minute of calm breathing accompanied by reading)

No, all it takes is you expressing yourself clearly, moron.

scriptordelecto said:
Are you, by chance, related to Ami? :rolleyes:

nah, he's not as smart as ami. ;)
 
N0madS0uL said:
Judging by your posts, I'm sure that you belong to the second category.

Oh, sure, whatever.

It's everyone else's fault that they don't understand you. It couldn't possibly be that you don't express yourself properly.

Is that the best you got, puppy?

here, bunny...ball, ball.
 
cloudy said:
Oh, sure, whatever.

It's everyone else's fault that they don't understand you. It couldn't possibly be that you don't express yourself properly.

Is that the best you got, puppy?

here, bunny...ball, ball.

Are you saying that even after clearly explaining the 2 categories of bitches, you still don't get it?
 
N0madS0uL said:
Are you saying that even after clearly explaining the 2 categories of bitches, you still don't get it?

BAHAHAHAHA!

No, I'm saying that you're not the brightest crayon in the box, dear.
 
cloudy said:
BAHAHAHAHA!

No, I'm saying that you're not the brightest crayon in the box, dear.

There's a Chinese saying which goes something like "Taking recurrent advice of making small steps in the name of continous improvement when facing a large crevasse can be disastrous".

Darker colors are used to highlight. If you had taken giant leaps towards maturity, then you'd have known this.
 
Stop talking metaphors, people, it makes my head spin. :confused:

BTW, what the hell is this thread supposed to be about? We've gone 5 pages debating...what? :confused:

Fine, when I get home, I'll go over this whole thing and give everyone a summary of what we've had going on in this "deb-ate" so far. *sigh*
 
FatDino said:
Stop talking metaphors, people, it makes my head spin. :confused:

BTW, what the hell is this thread supposed to be about? We've gone 5 pages debating...what? :confused:

Fine, when I get home, I'll go over this whole thing and give everyone a summary of what we've had going on in this "deb-ate" so far. *sigh*



I brought popcorn! :cathappy:
 
N0madS0uL said:
There's a Chinese saying which goes something like "Taking recurrent advice of making small steps in the name of continous improvement when facing a large crevasse can be disastrous".

Darker colors are used to highlight. If you had taken giant leaps towards maturity, then you'd have known this.

You do realize how amusing this is for me, right?

:D :D :D

(oh, and "continuous" is spelled this way)
 
Last edited:
angelicminx said:
Mike & Ike? :p

I'd share mine, but he's starting to bore me. It's not really fair to make fun of those less intellectually gifted.

Bad Cloudy.
 
N0madS0uL said:
Are you saying that even after clearly explaining the 2 categories of bitches, you still don't get it?
Objectifying women never makes for a good debate.
 
Back
Top