No Nut 19

So the final tally is 57, which is way above the 50 mark!

Thank you for playing along, everybody. It's much appreciated. :rose:

This reminds me of charity telethons when I was a kid. Just needs a terrible '80s theme and some celebrities staffing the phones.

So the final tally is 57, which is way above the 50 mark!

Thank you for playing along, everybody. It's much appreciated. :rose:

Glad to have been a part of this. Now, drive on to New Years' Day! We're all with you!

Well this charity telethon was very succesful. I got the last update to the number sent to me privately, so for the celebration week it was 60, plus now the two extra!

Thanks for cumming, everybody. :heart:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 08072019.jpg
    08072019.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 1
Am I too late? If not, I hereby dedicate my 2 morning orgasms to this moment us undertaking.

What an achievement indeed. I honestly feel quite inspired by your dedication and persistence. My drive has been unbearable of late, its like looking through sex-tinted glasses constantly. I can't begin to imagine what it would be to deny and be denied orgasm constantly. Best of luck to you. Your person must be very proud too.

It can be a little difficult at times, yeah... Like recently. It's been really hard and I have so many thoughts and emotions about this whole exercise again.

I think my partner thinks I'm crazy, and honestly, it's not entirely wrong.

Day 192: No Nut is good for me. It forces me to stand at my desk instead of sitting. Because some days my hips have a life of their own and that plus a saddle chair is just too risky a combo. And just not very professional.

Should have worn flats today.

In other news, an update on my little side project, I did a little inventory of my underwear drawer and took out 99% of the panties that don't have a matching bra. This is a small personal accomplishment for me! Also turns out I'm a legit hoarder.

Well this was a strange turn to discover on this thread after being away for a few weeks.

Everybody hoards something. Be glad its not marbles.

Yes, whew, it's not marbles. Bullet dodged!

Well this was a strange turn to discover on this thread after being away for a few weeks.

It's good to mix things up a little, but that was a one time thing. A bit of mid-year madness. Back to the scheduled programming now.

Unless you were referring to my pantie raid, in which case, yeah, no one ever could have seen that one coming, a very strange turn of events for sure!

Yes, whew, it's not marbles. Bullet dodged!

It's good to mix things up a little, but that was a one time thing. A bit of mid-year madness. Back to the scheduled programming now.

Unless you were referring to my pantie raid, in which case, yeah, no one ever could have seen that one coming, a very strange turn of events for sure!

I'm sorry to say I didn't read all the way back but I'm perfectly willing to accept that not all is as it seems. I'm glad I missed out on the peer pressure to perform.

I'm sorry to say I didn't read all the way back but I'm perfectly willing to accept that not all is as it seems. I'm glad I missed out on the peer pressure to perform.

I'm not sure I follow, regarding that all not being as it seems.

And I'm sorry if anybody felt peer pressure to perform. It was just a bit of silliness, but I'm back to my unwhimsical self now, so no cum fests on this thread from now on. It's all about saying no to the O again.

And I'm sorry if anybody felt peer pressure to perform. It was just a bit of silliness, but I'm back to my unwhimsical self now, so no cum fests on this thread from now on. It's all about saying no to the O again.

It was fun and, yes, a bit silly. The world needs more of both.

I for one enjoyed this immensely. There was no peer pressure, nobody was bragging about quantity or quality of orgasms. I think it was fun, and I'd like to propose that we all celebrated day 365 the same way.

Did you start on New Years Day? (I forget). Can we start planning a virtual orgy?

And no nut! Huzzah!!
Hey you!

I for one enjoyed this immensely. There was no peer pressure, nobody was bragging about quantity or quality of orgasms. I think it was fun, and I'd like to propose that we all celebrated day 365 the same way.

Did you start on New Years Day? (I forget). Can we start planning a virtual orgy?
Yes I did. Nary an O in 2019.

I think PLP is the most qualified in planning a virtual orgy, or virtual anything for that matter. I didn't even get that spreadsheet done. :rolleyes:

Hey you!

Yes I did. Nary an O in 2019.

I think PLP is the most qualified in planning a virtual orgy, or virtual anything for that matter. I didn't even get that spreadsheet done. :rolleyes:

Well, as much fun as it was, imagine how great it would be with a spreadsheet! :D:D:D

How about it PLP? New Years Day Virtual Orgasm-a-thon for the first week of 2020?

We are twins seperated at birth.

I kinda think we are! Besides our birthdays are close enough that you could be a preemie, then our mom could have switched countries and given birth to the second twin, ie. me. I smell a conspiracy here!

Can I join the spreadsheets and beer club? Nothing sexier than a woman who knows her way around a pivot table :heart:

Sure. It's so easy to add rows and columns, so there's always plenty of room in the spreadsheets and beer club!

Back