No Nut 19

seela

Quark Thief
...or Seela's personal human experiment thread that also welcomes general discussion about orgasm denial.

That's the title I wanted to give this thread, but it's a tad long, so I'll have to make do with No Nut 19. And alliterations are always appreciated.

I mentioned elsewhere that I was curious and wanted to try orgasm denial for a bit longer stretch of time. Funny thing, ask and you shall receive. So here we are. No Nut 19, a year of zero orgasms.

The longest denial period I've had until now is a month, so I have some idea of what's ahead of me, but at the same time I very much have absolutely no idea of what's ahead of me.

Some general guidelines are in the works, like getting the chance to earn some perks, so maybe I'll post about that here later when it's all a bit clearer, maybe I won't. Who knows, it's nebulous (high five if you know where that line is from). It really depends on how comfortable I feel letting people in on my fucked up head and personal goings-on.

Let's see how this goes and if I ever actually end up writing here. But I made that New Year's resolution to post more, so here's me trying.

Day 1: All's good on the panty front, but I know that won't last long. I know from past experiments that the first 10-12 days after an orgasm are the most uncomfortable ones for me. After that I kind of get into the groove I guess and it gets a little easier, until it one day stops being easy again. It must get easier at some point after it gets difficult again, right? I really hope it does. I'll find out.

So does anybody want to join me in my plight? :D

I chatted with - and was very attracted to - someone who wanted to deny my orgasms 99.9% of the time. I was intrigued by the idea. It's wrapped up in this feeling I don't deserve to cum. Instead, I have to earn it.

It's difficult for me to orgasm and I really dislike it when the focus becomes ME. Whether or not I cum determines the success or failure of the moment.

I know I can tuck away my lusty feelings for an extended length of time. I did it for the past couple years. And yet -- is that the point of orgasm denial? To ignore it? Or make you be more aware? Needier?

A new year's resolution fulfilled on Jan 1! Good job. :cattail:

I chatted with - and was very attracted to - someone who wanted to deny my orgasms 99.9% of the time. I was intrigued by the idea. It's wrapped up in this feeling I don't deserve to cum. Instead, I have to earn it.

It's difficult for me to orgasm and I really dislike it when the focus becomes ME. Whether or not I cum determines the success or failure of the moment.

I know I can tuck away my lusty feelings for an extended length of time. I did it for the past couple years. And yet -- is that the point of orgasm denial? To ignore it? Or make you be more aware? Needier?

Do you think you would find yourself wanting to orgasm more often if suddenly you were told you're not allowed to?

Adding degree of difficulty! That's very devious. :D

I think Fara's pro-orgasm all the way. Nothing devious. Now you, on the other hand... treachery around every corner! :rolleyes: I see you twirling your mustache, pondering this No Nut 19 challenge.

I think Fara's pro-orgasm all the way. Nothing devious. Now you, on the other hand... treachery around every corner! :rolleyes: I see you twirling your mustache, pondering this No Nut 19 challenge.

I am. Orgasm denial is almost a hard limit. Putting it off? Fine. As long as it’s just around the corner.

Hey now, I love orgasms! I have them as often as I can!

Do you think you would find yourself wanting to orgasm more often if suddenly you were told you're not allowed to?

In the past, when I've been denied, it makes me needier for about an hour and then I just got annoyed. I couldn't transfer that energy of desire anyplace. I suppose that's the point. But it didn't make me want his cock more. I wanted to punch him. :(

I have a very complex relationship with orgasms, and playing with having to ask permission to orgasm and denial has been interesting from that point of view.

It's something I'd like to write more about at some point. Not now though, too sleepy.

But for me the denial definitely makes me more aware and needier. It changes many things about my personality. It's been an interesting revelation, and I'm curious about how this year will be different from the month long denial.

In the past, when I've been denied, it makes me needier for about an hour and then I just got annoyed. I couldn't transfer that energy of desire anyplace. I suppose that's the point. But it didn't make me want his cock more. I wanted to punch him. :(

You're so violent, cookie. :D

1. No thank you.
2. Are you incorporating edging?
3. You don't have to tell me but you should. ;)
4. And yes... can we make it difficult???

I have a very complex relationship with orgasms, and playing with having to ask permission to orgasm and denial has been interesting from that point of view.

It's something I'd like to write more about at some point. Not now though, too sleepy.

But for me the denial definitely makes me more aware and needier. It changes many things about my personality. It's been an interesting revelation, and I'm curious about how this year will be different from the month long denial.

This may sound naive, but what do you do instead?

The bolded bit? Yes. Absolutely yes.

And the frustration.

I've come to learn that's a brand of emotional masochism I also enjoy. It's awful and it sucks, but it's so good. Also something I want to address later when I'm not half way in sleepy land.

This thread seems to have what it takes to turn into a very embarrassing exercise in emotional exhibitionism for me. And apparently alliteration. What's up with that?

I, for one, commend you on embarking on this journey, seela. It's incredibly ambitious and I think will be quite a ride for you. I'm excited to see how this thread goes throughout the year!

And the frustration.

I've come to learn that's a brand of emotional masochism I also enjoy. It's awful and it sucks, but it's so good. Also something I want to address later when I'm not half way in sleepy land.

This thread seems to have what it takes to turn into a very embarrassing exercise in emotional exhibitionism for me. And apparently alliteration. What's up with that?

I get the masochism angle. But I prefer begging. I'm proud of you for trying!! I'm excited to hear more about it. :heart:

1. No thank you.
2. Are you incorporating edging?
3. You don't have to tell me but you should. ;)
4. And yes... can we make it difficult???

2. Yes
3. Tell you what?
4. How anyone could possibly make this any harder is beyond me.

This may sound naive, but what do you do instead?
Nothing? I just...don't have an orgasm. :D

Or did you mean something else?

And the frustration.

What's up with that is the start of a very interesting 2019.

Enjoy a nap. :)

I, for one, commend you on embarking on this journey, seela. It's incredibly ambitious and I think will be quite a ride for you. I'm excited to see how this thread goes throughout the year!

Thanks! Give me a nudge if I go very long without an update.

I get the masochism angle. But I prefer begging. I'm proud of you for trying!! I'm excited to hear more about it. :heart:

I enjoy having to ask for permission to cum. Definitely.

And I enjoy (and hate) how far I'm sometimes willing to go out of desperation. That's where the earning perks thing will come in handy, I think.

Back