No Nut 19

If my brain now is mush, it's not because of edging and no nut. I miss the edging and no release induced mush. It was so easy to slip into a... different mindset back then.

I am tempted to be an idiot and ask : do you believe you need a year (well, plus a few months ^^) of edging and denial to get this specific effect ? Or could you "cheat the universe" and get it with shorter periods of no nut ?

You probably have already thought of that, but I'd like to know whether it is just me trying to find "clever shortcuts" again.

I am tempted to be an idiot and ask : do you believe you need a year (well, plus a few months ^^) of edging and denial to get this specific effect ? Or could you "cheat the universe" and get it with shorter periods of no nut ?

You probably have already thought of that, but I'd like to know whether it is just me trying to find "clever shortcuts" again.

Definitely wouldn't have to be a year+ endeavor. Two weeks or a month would probably be enough to get the ball rolling again. Or switching to ruins.

Back