Nfl 2014-15

I don't watch pre-game shows and only occasionally post games shows. I'm lucky to be able to tune out the noise during games without turning down the sound.

I don't watch pre-game shows and only occasionally post games shows. I'm lucky to be able to tune out the noise during games without turning down the sound.

the best way to watch football these days is with the tv sound off and an iPod on.

Some big games Sunday! Predictions??
Hey, i sucked last week on my Fantasy Football Yahoo league! I need some comeback predictions this week, not that i'lll expect them from you guys. lol, But i'm in 2nd. Anyone else in a Fantasy football league?

Hey, i sucked last week on my Fantasy Football Yahoo league! I need some comeback predictions this week, not that i'lll expect them from you guys. lol, But i'm in 2nd. Anyone else in a Fantasy football league?

I just lost the SB last weekend.

1] Steelers win the North by whooping the Ben-gals yet again... Only wish we were able to completely eliminate their postseason chances.

2] I have no problem with Aikman talking, as he knows of what he speaks due to his own HOF career.

1] Steelers win the North by whooping the Ben-gals yet again... Only wish we were able to completely eliminate their postseason chances.

2] I have no problem with Aikman talking, as he knows of what he speaks due to his own HOF career.

Like steelers chances....seem to be coming together at Right time. Ravens line has gone from 8 to 13 over browns.

Like steelers chances....seem to be coming together at Right time. Ravens line has gone from 8 to 13 over browns.

Steelers don't need chances; Our season has proven even things like opponents' records don't predict game outcomes. Face facts: Bengals' best shot is another tie, & regardless, they remain losers.

Also, read front of today's local paper (smack in middle of CLE & PIT): Browns seem to be starting third-stringer, & line should always be drawn above that.

Steelers don't need chances; Our season has proven even things like opponents' records don't predict game outcomes. Face facts: Bengals' best shot is another tie, & regardless, they remain losers.

Also, read front of today's local paper (smack in middle of CLE & PIT): Browns seem to be starting third-stringer, & line should always be drawn above that.

Dude, the Steelers got healthy, thats the bottomline....as their defense got healthy, they started winning games...fairly simple. Why the Bengals keep losing the "big-ones" is anyones guess. I'd bet Steelers

Interesting to see the is Manning done articles flying around like they did for Brady back early in the season.

I don't feel he is quite done, but I think what we have seen over the last few weeks is a thirty eight year old body that has withstood many seasons, many hits and several neck surgeries. The first thing to go is stamina and he is obviously not throwing as well as we was earlier.

I wouldn't say done, but I hope for the sake of his legacy and his health that he calls it quits soon and doesn't overstay and tarnish his reputation.

One thing I find amusing is the absolute adoration of Manning to where people cannot admit what's going on.

After that last horrific pick, that was about as bad as you can see in football, Gruden commented, "You never see that from manning in these situations."

Really John? The two knocks on Manning's entire career is he can't play in bad weather and he...chokes. Try to put your man crush to the side occasionally.

Steelers are not healthy last I checked, & haven't been all season (why we resigned Harrison when he'd already played beyond when he should've quit).

Also, you couldn't Pey me enough to ever say he's better at the position than his brother; Only people who think that are being affected by the thin mile-high air.

Steelers are not healthy last I checked, & haven't been all season (why we resigned Harrison when he'd already played beyond when he should've quit).

Also, you couldn't Pey me enough to ever say he's better at the position than his brother; Only people who think that are being affected by the thin mile-high air.

I just know what I hear on the radio....

Jets...cry Help me help you. Winston is being destroyed but my man Aaron gives and I think they are unfair to Manzell. Tom Brady was a back up and he had time to get it and he is amazing. Rodgers does it and I can appreciate it. I like simple players who do their job. AR is the real deal.

Dude, the Steelers got healthy, thats the bottomline....as their defense got healthy, they started winning games...fairly simple. Why the Bengals keep losing the "big-ones" is anyones guess. I'd bet Steelers

Their defense is ailing you dope.

Back