Nfl 2014-15

I think, if he doesn't get killed, he'll be a huge success.

I tend to agree with this take. Should be very interesting either way. Browns say they are announcing a starter by 3rd preseason game.

Can't wait to see how Johnny Fball does, but in the end - GO COWBOYS!!:D

Jerry Jones finally got around to fixing that offensive line. I don't expect them to run the ball too much, though, when they're two touchdowns behind in every game.

Jerry Jones finally got around to fixing that offensive line. I don't expect them to run the ball too much, though, when they're two touchdowns behind in every game.

They have some work to do with that defense. Its amazing they were .500 last year as bad as that d was all year. Romo played great just to keep them in games and try to outscore people.

I think, if he doesn't get killed, he'll be a huge success.

I tend to agree with this take. Should be very interesting either way. Browns say they are announcing a starter by 3rd preseason game.

The two main reasons I think he will be a bust is that 1 he is not as big as reported and that is a handicap and 2 I think he is more interested in his image as a bad boy than in being an NFL QB. No matter how good you were in college you do not just step into the NFL and shine without a lot of hard work.

The two main reasons I think he will be a bust is that 1 he is not as big as reported and that is a handicap and 2 I think he is more interested in his image as a bad boy than in being an NFL QB. No matter how good you were in college you do not just step into the NFL and shine without a lot of hard work.

Size can matter - but again R Wilson faired pretty well last year. But he had a little different group surrounding him than the Browns field. I do think they will be better this year and he will give some of the defenses trouble early on. Have to wonder about late in the season playing in those cold weather games how he will fare. Like I said I think it will be fun to watch. He does come off as a douche but then his teammates seem to love him.

Size can matter - but again R Wilson faired pretty well last year. But he had a little different group surrounding him than the Browns field. I do think they will be better this year and he will give some of the defenses trouble early on. Have to wonder about late in the season playing in those cold weather games how he will fare. Like I said I think it will be fun to watch. He does come off as a douche but then his teammates seem to love him.

He's just a fun guy!! :rolleyes: He will probably have some big ups and big downs but remember RG3's first year - pretty fantastic - and then he got the big boo boo and has not recovered really. That is why that staying healthy comment above was right on point for little JFball.:)

It was sad to read about Robert Newhouse's passing today. I remember watching him play. Players could barely get their arms around his huge thighs.

His lack of size is his only real drawback. If his offense can protect him well enough to keep him healthy, he will surprise a lot of people. He can play. Even in the NFL.

His lack of size is his only real drawback. If his offense can protect him well enough to keep him healthy, he will surprise a lot of people. He can play. Even in the NFL.

He does not have that much surrounding him. I think his lack of focus on his career may be the biggest factor. He has never had to really learn and go through his progressions, he just pulled it down and ran. If he does this at 6'1" and 185 in the NFL he will be killed. I have stood within 3 feet of him in uniform and you would be surprised at how small he is.

He does not have that much surrounding him. I think his lack of focus on his career may be the biggest factor. He has never had to really learn and go through his progressions, he just pulled it down and ran. If he does this at 6'1" and 185 in the NFL he will be killed. I have stood within 3 feet of him in uniform and you would be surprised at how small he is.

I think you will be surprised at how focused he will be. I see him maturing over the last year or two and I think that will continue. He's a lot smarter than most people seem to think he is.

Like all quarterbacks in the NFL, he will have to learn he's up against bigger, faster and stronger defensive players than he was in college. He'll learn quickly, I'm sure. At least I hope so.

I think you will be surprised at how focused he will be. I see him maturing over the last year or two and I think that will continue. He's a lot smarter than most people seem to think he is.

Like all quarterbacks in the NFL, he will have to learn he's up against bigger, faster and stronger defensive players than he was in college. He'll learn quickly, I'm sure. At least I hope so.

LOL if he doesn't there won't be much left to bury.

It was sad to read about Robert Newhouse's passing today. I remember watching him play. Players could barely get their arms around his huge thighs.

He did have the largest thighs ever.....fireplug of a player. Good old days for Cowboys.

He did have the largest thighs ever.....fireplug of a player. Good old days for Cowboys.

And Tom Landry at the helm watching Roger the Dodger drive defenses crazy. I used to watch with my dad - he loved the Cowboys.:heart:

And Tom Landry at the helm watching Roger the Dodger drive defenses crazy. I used to watch with my dad - he loved the Cowboys.:heart:

Don't forget the Flex defense. I was a huge Cowboys fan. Until the day Jerry Jones unceremoniously fired Tom Landry. Since then I have not pulled for them to win a coin toss. When Jones is no longer around I might go back to the Cowboys, but not as long as Mr. Ego is around.

Don't forget the Flex defense. I was a huge Cowboys fan. Until the day Jerry Jones unceremoniously fired Tom Landry. Since then I have not pulled for them to win a coin toss. When Jones is no longer around I might go back to the Cowboys, but not as long as Mr. Ego is around.

I did the same for a while but got over it for most part eventually. Not sure when but long after Jimmy J left. My favorite Cowboy "Jones" is Too Tall! ha;)

I did the same for a while but got over it for most part eventually. Not sure when but long after Jimmy J left. My favorite Cowboy "Jones" is Too Tall! ha;)

I liked him and the Manster, Randy White. Of course with Leroy Jordan holding down middle linebacker it was the best in the business.

Back