Nfl 2014-15

I made two points about this game before it took place.

First: I said it would be 24-21 Seahawks. I wasn't far off, except the Hawks D fucked it up at the end and...well, you know the rest.

Second: Fuck the Patriots. I stand by that statement.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/02/...gives-super-bowl-mvp-truck-to-malcolm-butler/

"Tom Brady Giving MVP Truck To Malcolm Butler"

"BOSTON (CBS) — Tom Brady won his fourth Lombardi Trophy and third Super Bowl MVP award Sunday night.

But he wouldn’t have accomplished that without a clutch interception by undrafted rookie Malcolm Butler, who picked off Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson at the New England one-yard line with just seconds remaining in Super Bow XLIX to seal the victory for the Patriots.

“I think there are a lot of people who are very deserving of this award,” Brady said Monday morning in Arizona as he collected his latest MVP trophy.

As MVP, Brady also received a shiny new Chevy truck. While he didn’t hand his MVP trophy to Butler, the quarterback is doing the next best thing: He’s giving him the truck.

Butler was not one of the 256 players drafted into the NFL last May, and earned his spot on the Patriots with an impressive rookie camp and preseason. While fans didn’t see much of Butler during the regular season, he was no stranger to Brady, constantly plucking the quarterback’s passes from the sky.

So when Butler came down with the game-saving interception with 20 seconds remaining on Sunday night, Brady wasn’t surprised.

“He’s been doing it to me in practice all season so it was nice to see him pick someone else off,” Brady joked.

All jokes aside, Butler’s play is one Brady will never forget."

Classy gesture by Brady.

Seth Meyers said just under a day ago that Brady said the truck ran better when you let some air put of the tires. (Guest Mike Greenberg of ESPN alluded to "this investigation", as if one is still ongoing.)

I viewed a few seconds of the game Sunday while in a nearby room, & all I was considering was trying to remember TB's connections to Bundchen & Bridget of "Blue Bloods".

Make you a deal, Brady: I'll shut up about "DeflateGate" if you & I can set up a time for one of them to blow me.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/02/...gives-super-bowl-mvp-truck-to-malcolm-butler/

"Tom Brady Giving MVP Truck To Malcolm Butler"

"BOSTON (CBS) — Tom Brady won his fourth Lombardi Trophy and third Super Bowl MVP award Sunday night.

But he wouldn’t have accomplished that without a clutch interception by undrafted rookie Malcolm Butler, who picked off Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson at the New England one-yard line with just seconds remaining in Super Bow XLIX to seal the victory for the Patriots.

“I think there are a lot of people who are very deserving of this award,” Brady said Monday morning in Arizona as he collected his latest MVP trophy.

As MVP, Brady also received a shiny new Chevy truck. While he didn’t hand his MVP trophy to Butler, the quarterback is doing the next best thing: He’s giving him the truck.

Butler was not one of the 256 players drafted into the NFL last May, and earned his spot on the Patriots with an impressive rookie camp and preseason. While fans didn’t see much of Butler during the regular season, he was no stranger to Brady, constantly plucking the quarterback’s passes from the sky.

So when Butler came down with the game-saving interception with 20 seconds remaining on Sunday night, Brady wasn’t surprised.

“He’s been doing it to me in practice all season so it was nice to see him pick someone else off,” Brady joked.

All jokes aside, Butler’s play is one Brady will never forget."

Classy gesture by Brady.

Agree. Butler has died and gone to heaven in the last 4 days.

Agree. Butler has died and gone to heaven in the last 4 days.

If it were me, I'd sell it & hire a staff, even if I lived in a trailer park.

Just to say I were a Butler with a Butler, who could then refer to himself (& his "occupation" on medical records, etc.) as "Butler's butler",.... LOVING IT!!

Back