Nfl 2014-15

i know and me neither. if they want to go to europe germany is the only one that makes sense and even that is a fucking stretch. but, hey, at least they kinda care over there. look at nfl europe. by the end the german teams were all that was left because they were the only ones who could be bothered to actually show up at games and even then they weren't exactly packing the stadiums. the london team ended up fizzling out after a couple of years and playing in a stadium too small for a proper field when they got booted from wembley.

the lions games is at fucking 9:30 in the morning. fucking morons. at least half the people who care will either be sleeping or getting ready for church at 9:30 on a fucking sunday. i'll likely be one of the sleepy ones. eat a dick, nfl.

Quit your whining. Most of my Steelers games start at 10am my time.

If the NFL puts a team in London, this will happen.

A "real fan" will watch, no matter what time the game's on.

yeah, yeah. i hope he ends up punch drunk and incapable of spelling his first name from all the sacks.

If the NFL puts a team in London, this will happen.

A "real fan" will watch, no matter what time the game's on.

dude, it's a game. i like sleep more than i like the lions. if i'm up i'm up. if not i'll catch what i catch. knowing them they'll probably suck for half the game anyway.

dude, it's a game. i like sleep more than i like the lions. if i'm up i'm up. if not i'll catch what i catch. knowing them they'll probably suck for half the game anyway.

I said, "real fan", which means those that take the NFL seriously. I'm with you though: it's just a game.

I said, "real fan", which means those that take the NFL seriously. I'm with you though: it's just a game.

It's hard for Lion fans to take the game seriously. Their team tends to think the season ends after Thanksgiving.

:D

10404435_795256463849778_5478338816911231976_n.jpg

nope. i was wrong. well, at least we can blame it on injuries. that's always fun.

Obvious holding on two point try. Should be a tie game. No holding, receiver catches the pass, gets in for two.

Atlanta really threw this game away. Not that the Lions have it won yet, but it shouldn't have even come to this.

feels weird, but i actually hope the skins will win. thankfully, it is just because i still think colt got screwed by the browns for being short and, you know, for the browns being incredibly stupid. how's brandon weeden doing, you cunts?

a trumpet? well, i guess it's better than some asshole pop singer over singing the fucker.

that was neat. i still hate the fuckers, though.

but yay colt.

and suck a dick, brandon.

and tony.

and the rest.

Last edited:
Romo did NOT look comfortable at all. Owner/GM/Coach Jerry Jones should have listened to him and not let his ego get in the way. There was no way Romo could do a Willis Reed.

Back