NeedleNaHey
Left Lit For Good
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2008
- Posts
- 2,305
Female. Pure lil dancin girl here.
That answers everything for me right there. So watcha doing besides posting on her?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Female. Pure lil dancin girl here.
That answers everything for me right there. So watcha doing besides posting on her?
Drinking whiskey laced Theraflu in an attempt at some relief from this plague that grabbed me this morning.
LOL. Let's see, I think the only two that can match me in comics knowledge are Chronnie and the Empress here, I've made several variants or outright reproductions of Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Comic book/anime costumes and not only have I worn them in public, I've worked in some of them.
I have a fascination with several obscure or "Old and out of Vogue" Sci-Fi/ Horror/ suspense/ Anime movies and television shows. I am a Brown coat at heart.
I do play video games and computer games, most of which are either "kiddy" games or out of vogue. Those include Any of the Pokemon games for the Nintendo hand helds, Zoids Battle Legends for the Game Cube, and Marvel Ultimate Alliances for the Wii. On the computer I play Diablo II, and the Baldur's Gate games as well as an old style M.U.D. online.
That's pretty much my Nerd resume. Add to that I read a lot of Sci-Fi/ Fantasy books as well.


*sneaks in*
*patter patter patter*
*watches the two for a sec*
*patter patter patter*
*grabs some chalk*
*patter patter patter*
*goes to chalk board writing:*
"LADY REIHA'S REAL NAME IS STRAWBERRY FIELDS OF CHIPS-AHOYNESS"
*patter patter patter*
*sneaks out*
![]()
Cease pattering at once!
Nerds, these are good days.
I have a high priestess now, though she is shy.
Good days.
O_O
There's a SexyCleric 2? With Boobs?
*imagines Simon Pegg with Boobs*
*cringes*
*resumes pattering*
( congrats!!! I'm happy for you ^^!!)
And oh so very molestable.I thank you.
And no, she is not a bit like me.
I couldn't stand me. I don't put out.
She's chaotic, artsy, and creative. She's everything I'm not.
And oh so very molestable.
She's the sort that has the innocence thing to a t.
All you need to do now is convert her into the Nerd Thread Priestess!

I saw the trailer last night. Thought it was cool, surprised at how it's getting bashed.
I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far!I saw the trailer last night. Thought it was cool, surprised at how it's getting bashed.

Cleric, congrats.
Needle, how could you not know Wyld was a girl? But, I agree with you about the latest Bond, it was awesome.
Wyld, how ya been nerd?
Rei-rei, miss you *hugs*
It's the internet anything is possible, when I first started on here everyone thought I was a woman too because of the Avatar I had up.
We all get that at some time or another.
Unless your avatar is penis, people assume (read; hope) that you're a chick.
We all get that at some time or another.
Unless your avatar is penis, people assume (read; hope) that you're a chick.
Your name is kind of feminine after all