Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Let's see, I think the only two that can match me in comics knowledge are Chronnie and the Empress here, I've made several variants or outright reproductions of Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Comic book/anime costumes and not only have I worn them in public, I've worked in some of them.

I have a fascination with several obscure or "Old and out of Vogue" Sci-Fi/ Horror/ suspense/ Anime movies and television shows. I am a Brown coat at heart.

I do play video games and computer games, most of which are either "kiddy" games or out of vogue. Those include Any of the Pokemon games for the Nintendo hand helds, Zoids Battle Legends for the Game Cube, and Marvel Ultimate Alliances for the Wii. On the computer I play Diablo II, and the Baldur's Gate games as well as an old style M.U.D. online.

That's pretty much my Nerd resume. Add to that I read a lot of Sci-Fi/ Fantasy books as well.
 
LOL. Let's see, I think the only two that can match me in comics knowledge are Chronnie and the Empress here, I've made several variants or outright reproductions of Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Comic book/anime costumes and not only have I worn them in public, I've worked in some of them.

I have a fascination with several obscure or "Old and out of Vogue" Sci-Fi/ Horror/ suspense/ Anime movies and television shows. I am a Brown coat at heart.

I do play video games and computer games, most of which are either "kiddy" games or out of vogue. Those include Any of the Pokemon games for the Nintendo hand helds, Zoids Battle Legends for the Game Cube, and Marvel Ultimate Alliances for the Wii. On the computer I play Diablo II, and the Baldur's Gate games as well as an old style M.U.D. online.

That's pretty much my Nerd resume. Add to that I read a lot of Sci-Fi/ Fantasy books as well.

Thats pretty cool.
 
*sneaks in*


*patter patter patter*

*watches the two for a sec*

*patter patter patter*

*grabs some chalk*

*patter patter patter*

*goes to chalk board writing:*


"LADY REIHA'S REAL NAME IS STRAWBERRY FIELDS OF CHIPS-AHOYNESS"


*patter patter patter*

*sneaks out*

:heart:
 
Actually, Bond was a smooth suave hitman in this one, which sounds about right (that said, it doesn't seem that he is a Naval officer anymore like he was in the old movies).

Money Penny, sadly, seems to have been replaced with a guy, although they did make a Money Penny reference when they introduced Vesper Lynd. Other than that, the movie was great, especially the very end. :D
 
*sneaks in*


*patter patter patter*

*watches the two for a sec*

*patter patter patter*

*grabs some chalk*

*patter patter patter*

*goes to chalk board writing:*


"LADY REIHA'S REAL NAME IS STRAWBERRY FIELDS OF CHIPS-AHOYNESS"


*patter patter patter*

*sneaks out*

:heart:

Cease pattering at once!

Nerds, these are good days.
I have a high priestess now, though she is shy.

Good days.
 
Cease pattering at once!

Nerds, these are good days.
I have a high priestess now, though she is shy.

Good days.

O_O



There's a SexyCleric 2? With Boobs?


*imagines Simon Pegg with Boobs*


*cringes*


*resumes pattering*


( congrats!!! I'm happy for you ^^!!)
 
O_O



There's a SexyCleric 2? With Boobs?


*imagines Simon Pegg with Boobs*


*cringes*


*resumes pattering*


( congrats!!! I'm happy for you ^^!!)

I thank you.
And no, she is not a bit like me.
I couldn't stand me. I don't put out.

She's chaotic, artsy, and creative. She's everything I'm not.
:devil: And oh so very molestable.
She's the sort that has the innocence thing to a t.
 
I thank you.
And no, she is not a bit like me.
I couldn't stand me. I don't put out.

She's chaotic, artsy, and creative. She's everything I'm not.
:devil: And oh so very molestable.
She's the sort that has the innocence thing to a t.

All you need to do now is convert her into the Nerd Thread Priestess!
 
All you need to do now is convert her into the Nerd Thread Priestess!

Yeah, that's the hard part.

She's one of those people who doesn't want to join with a porn site's board.
Again, she's shy.

She will though.
So long as I control the tongue, I control her. :D
 
I saw the trailer last night. Thought it was cool, surprised at how it's getting bashed.

because they have nothing better to do then to be a critic. I love how stupid someone judges something by a trailer, usually the trailer is a major throw off of what the actual movie is.
 
Last edited:
i'm a nerd i think i play warcraft i spend a lot of time on the puter however i can bench press 350 lbs and have lot of tats so nope people don't really call me a nerd lol
:eek:
 
Cleric, congrats.

Needle, how could you not know Wyld was a girl? But, I agree with you about the latest Bond, it was awesome.

Wyld, how ya been nerd? :D

Rei-rei, miss you *hugs*
 
Just saw Quantum of Solace. Not bad, but not nearly as good as Casino Royale was. Looking forward to the sequel.

Oh, and once again, M's rant in the first act of the movie was awesomely entertaining.
 
Cleric, congrats.

Needle, how could you not know Wyld was a girl? But, I agree with you about the latest Bond, it was awesome.

Wyld, how ya been nerd? :D

Rei-rei, miss you *hugs*


It's the internet anything is possible, when I first started on here everyone thought I was a woman too because of the Avatar I had up.
 
It's the internet anything is possible, when I first started on here everyone thought I was a woman too because of the Avatar I had up.

We all get that at some time or another.

Unless your avatar is penis, people assume (read; hope) that you're a chick.
 
We all get that at some time or another.

Unless your avatar is penis, people assume (read; hope) that you're a chick.

Or goatee.. I've never been asked if I were a woman :p Your name is kind of feminine after all ;) It's like saying, "SexyNurse" and expecting people to think you're male ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top