Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleric, congrats.

Needle, how could you not know Wyld was a girl? But, I agree with you about the latest Bond, it was awesome.

Wyld, how ya been nerd? :D

Rei-rei, miss you *hugs*

Been good here:).

I so don't care if this was fan made! All I have to say is a burning starboard nacelle is the bomb!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHL36D5c9Dw&feature=related

And the blooper from another episode almost made me pee myself giggling!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm5ml_tu_2M&feature=related
 
Or goatee.. I've never been asked if I were a woman :p Your name is kind of feminine after all ;) It's like saying, "SexyNurse" and expecting people to think you're male ;)

Yeah... Hadn't really thought ahead on the name thing.
Plus, I'm irish and german, so any facial hair I grow looks like a reddish scouring pad.

Shrug.
My body of work speaks for its self. :D
 
Congrats, Cleric! I understand, as your girl sounds much the same as mine, heh.

There is one very odd and world-disturbing thing to report: BATTLE.NET IS DOWN!

There's going to be rioting in South Korea. Blizzard's offices in Asia will be bombed.

No Starcraft or Warcraft III online for anyone.

I... I... I feel like the ground is no longer solid under my feet! It's like Heat.net all over again! NOOOOOOOOOO!

*hides under desk, rocking back and forth*
 
Oh, how I love Dr. Horrible. He has given me quotes for any situation.

I know what he means by "Like a fool, kinda sick, special needs..."
 
I really enjoyed those. :D

I used to follow New Voyages,but I wasn't too impressed. I can see I'm going to have to look into it again. They've gotten better.

It's become a bit of a cult following thing. More and more of Hollywood's behind the scenes crews are getting involved. Make up artists, special effects and cgi. I heard the folks that did the newer Battlestar Gallactica are volunteering time into it.
 
Congrats, Cleric! I understand, as your girl sounds much the same as mine, heh.

There is one very odd and world-disturbing thing to report: BATTLE.NET IS DOWN!

There's going to be rioting in South Korea. Blizzard's offices in Asia will be bombed.

No Starcraft or Warcraft III online for anyone.

I... I... I feel like the ground is no longer solid under my feet! It's like Heat.net all over again! NOOOOOOOOOO!

*hides under desk, rocking back and forth*

Thanks, and good luck to us both then.

Yeah, Battle.net failing is one of the signs of the end times.
They're usually so stable.
 
Goddess save me from my "Pro wrestling in rubber monster suits" loving husband and my kids.
 
Hey everyone ^^

what have I missed? *waves a very belated hey *huggums* to Tolly*


Twillight- I'm enchanted :D


*dances around in her fantasy of Chronie being a vampire*


Just leave me in my Vampiric bliss...
 
Hey everyone ^^

what have I missed? *waves a very belated hey *huggums* to Tolly*


Twillight- I'm enchanted :D


*dances around in her fantasy of Chronie being a vampire*


Just leave me in my Vampiric bliss...


I can't stand that series, a friends of mines recommended it to me, I hated every second of the book, I did not even bother reading the others, No way am I going to see a pg-13 film with vampires whats the point if there is no blood, I need more hellsing please. Ponders....... and waits for underworld 3
 
Last edited:
Clerky, Needle-e

Let Me Frolic Damn It!!!!


Okay so I'm being girly.
I like Vampires.
Alot.
Vampires...with english voices...and golden eyes.

I often pretend that CT is a vampire. It's just a sexy image in my mind- SHUT UP!

Stop laughing.

Please?

EEERGH!

Well.. since you two won't stop laughing...

I'll say it.

Seriously I will...

*grumble*

CLERKY AND NEEDLE BOTH SECRETLY WISH THEIR WERE A VAMPIRE SO GIRLS WOULD FROLIC OVER THEM!!!


See.. I didn't want to say it.. now look what you did.


Cheeky Bastards.


*Storms off with her Edward and Jacob Plushies* ^-^
 
Let Me Frolic Damn It!!!!


Okay so I'm being girly.
I like Vampires.
Alot.
Vampires...with english voices...and golden eyes.

I often pretend that CT is a vampire. It's just a sexy image in my mind- SHUT UP!

Stop laughing.

Please?

EEERGH!

Well.. since you two won't stop laughing...

I'll say it.

Seriously I will...

*grumble*

CLERKY AND NEEDLE BOTH SECRETLY WISH THEIR WERE A VAMPIRE SO GIRLS WOULD FROLIC OVER THEM!!!


See.. I didn't want to say it.. now look what you did.


Cheeky Bastards.



*Storms off with her Edward and Jacob Plushies* ^-^


No I wish I was a werewolf so I could tear Edward and Jacob to pieces. Fuck Why doesn't anyone do a story about a Werewolf as a good guy I swear Werewolves get no respect.

WereWolfs FTW.


http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q419/Kivadevilbat/1165441340_werewolf.jpg

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q419/Kivadevilbat/434-bloody-roar3-004-wwulo.jpg
 
No I wish I was a werewolf so I could tear Edward and Jacob to pieces. Fuck Why doesn't anyone do a story about a Werewolf as a good guy I swear Werewolves get no respect.

WereWolfs FTW.


http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q419/Kivadevilbat/1165441340_werewolf.jpg

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q419/Kivadevilbat/434-bloody-roar3-004-wwulo.jpg


*Sighs* If you knew the story... then you'd know what happens about Jacob and his pack.



But anyway. Can we get off the topic? Please??
 
No I wish I was a werewolf so I could tear Edward and Jacob to pieces. Fuck Why doesn't anyone do a story about a Werewolf as a good guy I swear Werewolves get no respect.

Well, starting from somewhere in the second or third season of Buffy, Willow's boyfriend is a werewolf. Willow decides to stick with him because two or three days a month, she's no fun to be around either. :D
 
Well, starting from somewhere in the second or third season of Buffy, Willow's boyfriend is a werewolf. Willow decides to stick with him because two or three days a month, she's no fun to be around either. :D

I know I just want a werewolf to be a good guy for once, I hope underworld 3 makes them awesome.
 
I know I just want a werewolf to be a good guy for once, I hope underworld 3 makes them awesome.

*grumble grumble grumble*




*Bad Mood*


*Glares at Needle*



*grumble grumble grumble*


*Pets Megatron*
 
Your one to talk.

Ok, first of all it's "You're," not "your." If you're going to make an ass of yourself, at least use proper grammar.

You know, I've seen all your comments and how you conduct yourself here and throughout it all one thing remains consistent...you're an ass. Nobody can say anything or talk about stuff that they like without you ripping them apart for it if their views don't coincide with your own. Guess what pal, we're allowed to like whatever the hell we want, and if you don't like that then tough. Who the hell do you think you are anyway? If Rei wants to like Twilight, or Wyld chooses not to watch the new 007 movies, that's their business, not yours. Those are just a couple examples, but everything else is more of the same.

Also, you need to realize that the regulars here are pretty good friends. We all have our quirks sure, but we mostly get along, and the underlying reason for that is we treat each other with respect. You have done nothing but insult and berate people while shoving your over-inflated opinions down our throats. I for one am sick and tired of it. You're entitled to your opinions of course, but then again so are we.

So you can take your snide little comments and shove 'em where the sun don't shine.
 
Ok, first of all it's "You're," not "your." If you're going to make an ass of yourself, at least use proper grammar.

You know, I've seen all your comments and how you conduct yourself here and throughout it all one thing remains consistent...you're an ass. Nobody can say anything or talk about stuff that they like without you ripping them apart for it if their views don't coincide with your own. Guess what pal, we're allowed to like whatever the hell we want, and if you don't like that then tough. Who the hell do you think you are anyway? If Rei wants to like Twilight, or Wyld chooses not to watch the new 007 movies, that's their business, not yours. Those are just a couple examples, but everything else is more of the same.

Also, you need to realize that the regulars here are pretty good friends. We all have our quirks sure, but we mostly get along, and the underlying reason for that is we treat each other with respect. You have done nothing but insult and berate people while shoving your over-inflated opinions down our throats. I for one am sick and tired of it. You're entitled to your opinions of course, but then again so are we.

So you can take your snide little comments and shove 'em where the sun don't shine.


First you need to learn to stay in your own business and stop trying to make me out as something I am not, this has nothing to do with you at all so please just stay in your own business. Second if how I respond to something does not appeal to you Then put me on ignore it is that simple. Third I was not talking down on Rei because she has a different opinion than I do I simply stated that I do not like Twilight and if she does I am Fine with that.


Rei Text massaged me on the phone earlier and was talking in French or something I did not understand it, so I said English please, she called me a jerk, and I said your one to talk. Now Who the hell do you think you are coming on here and making something out of nothing, seriously dude I don't talk to you on regular basis as I do with rei who has been a very good friend to me here on lit even after I left this site and came back. So next time you try and make something out of nothing take it and eat shit and die.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top