Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third off, I leave this plane for nine fething seconds, and fighting breaks out.
I swear to every third lawful evil god, I will begin smiting.

This thread will not be the breeding ground for petty conflict.
I'm sure the Empress will back me here, but we will begin exiling if need be.

Ye all hath been warned.

Looks like we need our bouncer back....
 
Working. And in a foul mood.

Otherwise, dandy.


You have been red-lined.



And yes. No more fighting. *yawns* I'm over it.


Clerky- you shall be my imaginary vampire-like boyfriend too. Along with Tromby and Tolly.




*grins evily* I shall have an army of pretty, sparkle-some, "I have no emotion when I speak" Vampire army!



And Squirtum can fight us off with Bruce Campbell.
 
I am frustrated. I'm watching Trivial Pursuit on TV and the following questions come up. The answers listed are the answers the players gave.

Q ~ What movie features a character called Optimus Prime?
A ~ The Matrix

Q ~ What is Spider Man's real name in the comics?
A ~ None given.

Q ~ What NBA team has been coached by former NBA players Isaiah Thomas and Pat Riley
A1 ~ The Lakers (Not really a bad guess, Pat Riley did coach them. However...)
A2 ~ The Jets -_-

I wanted to scream...
 
You have been red-lined.



And yes. No more fighting. *yawns* I'm over it.


Clerky- you shall be my imaginary vampire-like boyfriend too. Along with Tromby and Tolly.




*grins evily* I shall have an army of pretty, sparkle-some, "I have no emotion when I speak" Vampire army!



And Squirtum can fight us off with Bruce Campbell.

But.. I'm not a vampire... I tend to lean more towards Werewolves myself. :p
 
Depends on who writes the werewolf ;) Some stories they have incredibly high regen rates, like Wolverine. (And, Wolverine kicks robot ass)

Also depends on the robot I guess. Plus Wolverine has adamantium claws. >.< Except when he had the bone claws...
 
You have been red-lined.



And yes. No more fighting. *yawns* I'm over it.


Clerky- you shall be my imaginary vampire-like boyfriend too. Along with Tromby and Tolly.




*grins evily* I shall have an army of pretty, sparkle-some, "I have no emotion when I speak" Vampire army!



And Squirtum can fight us off with Bruce Campbell.

First off, how did you know I was imaginary?
Who talked?

Plus, I have a strict 'never be on the opposing force to Bruce Campbell' policy.

Other than that, you got yourself a cleric. :devil:
 
I am frustrated. I'm watching Trivial Pursuit on TV and the following questions come up. The answers listed are the answers the players gave.

Q ~ What movie features a character called Optimus Prime?
A ~ The Matrix

Q ~ What is Spider Man's real name in the comics?
A ~ None given.

Q ~ What NBA team has been coached by former NBA players Isaiah Thomas and Pat Riley
A1 ~ The Lakers (Not really a bad guess, Pat Riley did coach them. However...)
A2 ~ The Jets -_-

I wanted to scream...

Hah, I saw this game show (from the turn-of-the-century batch, ie "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire", "Weakest Link", etc.) where one of the contestants was in the Air Force (it might have been a special military episode of the show or something, I can't remember). She was asked to sing the Air Force song, and she didn't know the words!

How do you not know the words to the Air Force song?! I knew the words to that song before I enlisted! O_O
 
Hah, I saw this game show (from the turn-of-the-century batch, ie "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire", "Weakest Link", etc.) where one of the contestants was in the Air Force (it might have been a special military episode of the show or something, I can't remember). She was asked to sing the Air Force song, and she didn't know the words!

How do you not know the words to the Air Force song?! I knew the words to that song before I enlisted! O_O

Was she at least *qualified* to handle my joystick at least?
 
A question, if I may be so bold.

When is the last time Blizzard updated their Star Craft II website?
Weeks ago? Months ago?

Whatever dark god of despair and disappointment Blizzard worships is a far more insidious entity than anything I could even dream of. Their plans are nearing fruition, and when they finally eclipse our nation with their vile machinations, we will all be destroyed.

Which is uncool, because I was really looking forward to playing with the new Ghost. Damn.
 
A question, if I may be so bold.

When is the last time Blizzard updated their Star Craft II website?
Weeks ago? Months ago?

Whatever dark god of despair and disappointment Blizzard worships is a far more insidious entity than anything I could even dream of. Their plans are nearing fruition, and when they finally eclipse our nation with their vile machinations, we will all be destroyed.

Which is uncool, because I was really looking forward to playing with the new Ghost. Damn.

A couple months ago, methinks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top