Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First you need to learn to stay in your own business and stop trying to make me out as something I am not, this has nothing to do with you at all so please just stay in your own business. Second if how I respond to something does not appeal to you Then put me on ignore it is that simple. Third I was not talking down on Rei because she has a different opinion than I do I simply stated that I do not like Twilight and if she does I am Fine with that.


Rei Text massaged me on the phone earlier and was talking in French or something I did not understand it, so I said English please, she called me a jerk, and I said your one to talk. Now Who the hell do you think you are coming on here and making something out of nothing, seriously dude I don't talk to you on regular basis as I do with rei who has been a very good friend to me here on lit even after I left this site and came back. So next time you try and make something out of nothing take it and eat shit and die.

*chews some popcorn* Wow...You are one scary dude when you get angry NeedleNaHey. Serious. You are. This is like Clash of the Titans...
 
First you need to learn to stay in your own business and stop trying to make me out as something I am not, this has nothing to do with you at all so please just stay in your own business. Second if how I respond to something does not appeal to you Then put me on ignore it is that simple. Third I was not talking down on Rei because she has a different opinion than I do I simply stated that I do not like Twilight and if she does I am Fine with that.


Rei Text massaged me on the phone earlier and was talking in French or something I did not understand it, so I said English please, she called me a jerk, and I said your one to talk. Now Who the hell do you think you are coming on here and making something out of nothing, seriously dude I don't talk to you on regular basis as I do with rei who has been a very good friend to me here on lit even after I left this site and came back. So next time you try and make something out of nothing take it and eat shit and die.

Even if you are telling the truth about this one particular incident (which I highly doubt), that doesn't change the fact that you've mistreated other people as well. You've done it to Wyld, and yes you've even done it to me. What are your excuses for those instances, and all the others hmm? My comments were made in response to everything you've been doing over the past several weeks since you popped up, not just this one incident. I can only comment on what I see, and what I've seen is you being an ass to practically everyone here. Say what you will about me, I don't give a flying fuck about you or your opinions, but I will not sit by and watch as you disrespect my friends.

Grow the fuck up.
 
Even if you are telling the truth about this one particular incident (which I highly doubt), that doesn't change the fact that you've mistreated other people as well. You've done it to Wyld, and yes you've even done it to me. What are your excuses for those instances, and all the others hmm? My comments were made in response to everything you've been doing over the past several weeks since you popped up, not just this one incident. I can only comment on what I see, and what I've seen is you being an ass to practically everyone here. Say what you will about me, I don't give a flying fuck about you or your opinions, but I will not sit by and watch as you disrespect my friends.

Grow the fuck up.

Anon anon
 
Last edited:
I don't think I need to say anymore, you've pretty much made my case for me.
 
OK, everyone just cool it. Sheesh.

EDIT: OK, I clicked reply without reading the last page.

Needle: In the words of one of the sergeants in my flight: Act like an adult, or be prepared to be treated like a kid. If you don't like how people are talking to you, repeatedly insulting them is not the way to do it.
 
Last edited:
*puts head down and leaves it there*
 
Last edited:
*wonders what he needs to do to unlock above achievement...*

QUEST ADDED: GET INTO THE VAULT

Objectives:

-Climb to the top of Mt. Nintendojuma and fight the Boss Monster in order to find the rare Fire Flower Bouquet

-Slay 10 Murlocs

-(OPTIONAL) Go to the Liquor Store and purchase some wine
 
QUEST ADDED: GET INTO THE VAULT

Objectives:

-Climb to the top of Mt. Nintendojuma and fight the Boss Monster in order to find the rare Fire Flower Bouquet

-Slay 10 Murlocs

-(OPTIONAL) Go to the Liquor Store and purchase some wine

It shall be done! *stuffs his pack full of "super" mushrooms, ruppees and old issues of Nintendo Power*
 

CLERKY AND NEEDLE BOTH SECRETLY WISH THEIR WERE A VAMPIRE SO GIRLS WOULD FROLIC OVER THEM!!!


See.. I didn't want to say it.. now look what you did.


Cheeky Bastards.


*Storms off with her Edward and Jacob Plushies* ^-^


First off, you may frolic.
I poke fun at every one of us here.

You have earned extra pokings.
Tis all.

Second off, why in the blazing nether hells would I want to be a vampire?
All those... Weaknesses....
No, lichdom works much better for me.

Plus, chicks dig my pasty cold complexion.
Go figure.

Third off, I leave this plane for nine fething seconds, and fighting breaks out.
I swear to every third lawful evil god, I will begin smiting.

This thread will not be the breeding ground for petty conflict.
I'm sure the Empress will back me here, but we will begin exiling if need be.

Ye all hath been warned.
 
First off, you may frolic.
I poke fun at every one of us here.

You have earned extra pokings.
Tis all.

Second off, why in the blazing nether hells would I want to be a vampire?
All those... Weaknesses....
No, lichdom works much better for me.

Plus, chicks dig my pasty cold complexion.
Go figure.

Third off, I leave this plane for nine fething seconds, and fighting breaks out.
I swear to every third lawful evil god, I will begin smiting.

This thread will not be the breeding ground for petty conflict.
I'm sure the Empress will back me here, but we will begin exiling if need be.

Ye all hath been warned.

Fighting's over. Now let us hope we can go back to having fun. :)
 
Fighting's over. Now let us hope we can go back to having fun. :)

This much I can see.

Future fighting must be prevented.

Only way to end war is to kill everyone.

Luckily, that is far too much work.
How're you doing tonight?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top